Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 160242 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad beginning!
« Reply #495 on: October 05, 2016, 11:24:06 pm »

"You're free to observe the experiments when I head back to working on em if ya want. Could be educational."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: October 05, 2016, 11:28:47 pm »

Thank you. That would be excellent.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: October 06, 2016, 07:28:33 pm »

Tal probably heads back Terraside at some point. Possibly with a Gaian or two who wanted to watch him break the natural order. Or perhaps not.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: October 06, 2016, 07:36:57 pm »

Khaiden will go with him.

"Hello, my name is Khaiden Seine. From what I've seen you seem to be nearing Apotheosis*. I hope we can have a mutually-beneficial relationship. After all we seem to have quite a bit in common. I'm fine with a subordinate role if it gives me what I want."

*becoming a God or other powerful Being.
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: October 06, 2016, 07:43:39 pm »

Khaiden will go with him.

"Hello, my name is Khaiden Seine. From what I've seen you seem to be nearing Apotheosis*. I hope we can have a mutually-beneficial relationship. After all we seem to have quite a bit in common. I'm fine with a subordinate role if it gives me what I want."

*becoming a God or other powerful Being.

You may now head to Foxhound's thread to watch and interact.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: October 06, 2016, 07:52:16 pm »

Melnakos goes with Tal.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: October 06, 2016, 08:01:56 pm »

Amadou! How is this strange water conjuring machine possible?!? I thought Terrans sucked at magic! Er, no offense.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: October 06, 2016, 08:09:16 pm »

"We may suck at magic, but we learn fast", Amadou winks at Dexter, "but this is technology. We use electric pumps to raise the water to a higher level or just to keep it under pressure, and it's forced out of the taps just by physics. As I mentioned before, we can also heat it up by forcing it through that electric boiler over there."
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #503 on: October 06, 2016, 08:17:34 pm »

Reserti wanders over, "What is this 'electric' you speak of? Can I eat it? Shoot it?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: October 06, 2016, 08:17:45 pm »

Wow! It's strange. For such a young race, you're so much more advanced than us. I hope one day all of Gaia can share in such wonders.

I grow hungry. Care to share a meal with me?
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: October 06, 2016, 08:38:50 pm »

"I ate before the alert started, thank you."

"Electricity... is what happens when you forcefully unbalance matter by stripping its outer layer. Basically, you can consider it tame lightning bred and raised by our machines, which we then use as a beast of burden to power other machines. You know how you can make a beast carry you or your stuff, or run a treadmill to grind your grain? We can use lightning to do that and many other things - for instance, my PDA runs on electricity"

Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #506 on: October 06, 2016, 08:42:28 pm »

Reserti is caught off-guard with the answer and spends a minute in stunned silence. "I... have so many questions. What do you mean, unbalance matter? Like, magically make it brittle? How does making something brittle make lightning? How do you contain lightning? Do you predict where it strikes and catch it? How many people die trying to catch it? How do you breed lightning? If it's a beast of burden, how does it move?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: October 06, 2016, 08:43:46 pm »

Very well. Thank you for explaining the uh. . . "Sunk" was it?

Dexter leaves the other two and heads to the mess hall and eats.

Glory to United Forenia!

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: October 06, 2016, 08:49:11 pm »

Amadou puts a video primer for children on electricity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB1v-wh7EGU
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 08:51:44 pm by Maegil »

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: October 06, 2016, 09:15:18 pm »

"Damn, I'm tired... I'm too much out of shape still. I should better do something about my stamina."
Amadou starts doing aerobics exercises before a nice long hot bath, and bed.

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 201