Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 160228 times)

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad beginning!
« Reply #465 on: October 05, 2016, 10:03:34 pm »

"He's alive. You can tell by checking his pulse. Actually. Do goblins even have pulses?"

"Does anybody here even know how goblins work biologically?"

"The best I can do is check his pulse. As a side note I can use my knife to check his pulse and I'll be correct forever. I won't right now though. Also I'm not going near someone who needed that done to them."
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: October 05, 2016, 10:05:46 pm »

"That was a pretty minor entity all things considered. 003 was a bigger pain in the ass when he tried riding Agent Frazz."

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: October 05, 2016, 10:06:28 pm »

Help Ratodx. Check him out and heal him after asking Tal to please watch and make suggestions.
"That was a pretty minor entity all things considered. 003 was a bigger pain in the ass when he tried riding Agent Frazz."
Let's be grateful for such small graces... How much damage would you think it could have caused if it hadn't been found?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 10:09:02 pm by Maegil »
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: October 05, 2016, 10:07:18 pm »

"The village priest did that with farm animals. It didn't look like how he did it."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: October 05, 2016, 10:08:11 pm »

Muscle tears mainly. Easy enough to fix. Looks like nothing dislocated.

"There very likely was no entity in the farm animals."

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: October 05, 2016, 10:09:32 pm »

"There very likely was no entity in the farm animals."

"The village priest was when he didn't think other people could see. Then he would preach about the immorality of sexual desire the next day. I'm really glad I killed him."

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: October 05, 2016, 10:11:17 pm »

"Dr. Nalvi, could you please evaluate my healing magic and give me some pointers? And... how much damage do oyu think the entity could haave caused if left undiscovered?"
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 10:14:13 pm by Maegil »

Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: October 05, 2016, 10:14:41 pm »

"Frankly that priest sounds like an idiot. Most religious figures are though. Gods can be killed. Gods Have been killed. Anyone who preaches that something is unassailable is a fool."

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: October 05, 2016, 10:15:51 pm »

"Goblin, whatever your name is, are you dead. If you're dead don't say anything, move, or display any vital signs. Do anything else if you're alive. Or Undead."

"Fuck you too whoever you are." rasps Ratodx. He'll then attempt to comply, or at least not resist, with Amadou's checking and whatever instructions he gives for such.

"He's alive. You can tell by checking his pulse. Actually. Do goblins even have pulses?"

"Does anybody here even know how goblins work biologically?"

After Ratodx catches his breath he responds. "Short answer, yes. Long answer, you guys should have some goblin corpses somewhere if you want to take a look. My first contact with Akras wasn't exactly bloodless. If I understand your system well enough, a "cross reference" between patrol, hostiles, surrender, and...let's say clockwork, should bring up the encounter. Your ground guys are a lot better equipped than my 'trading' group were allowed to prep for." Ratodx goes on to mumble some grumbles about a G- sounding named clan leader and stinginess in resource allocation.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: October 05, 2016, 10:18:29 pm »

"I'll ask Vahlen for an autopsy log at some point."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: October 05, 2016, 10:18:53 pm »

I've found that most priests are untrustworthy. Often spreading lies in order to indoctrinate others into their beliefs. So what do we do now? Do the rest of us need to be checked?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: October 05, 2016, 10:20:29 pm »

((Am I on the ignore list or something?... Ah, never mind, I'm off to bed.))

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: October 05, 2016, 10:21:03 pm »

"Frankly that priest sounds like an idiot. Most religious figures are though. Gods can be killed. Gods Have been killed. Anyone who preaches that something is unassailable is a fool."

"A man once tried to kill me in the name of his deity of peace. I pointed out the hypocrisy and he claimed that reasons excused actions. I devoured his soul to in the name of puppy dogs and smiles."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: October 05, 2016, 10:24:06 pm »

((Am I on the ignore list or something?... Ah, never mind, I'm off to bed.))
((Didn't notice ya edited. It doesn't notify us when ye edit stuff. Recommending ye boop us when ya edit stuff.))

"Dr. Nalvi, could you please evaluate my healing magic and give me some pointers? And... how much damage do oyu think the entity could haave caused if left undiscovered?"
"Honestly I'd use a monkey rather than my own internal reserves of energy. Otherwise it seems fine. As for potential damage.. Know how the Fauna Sample the entity came with was an empty husk of skin? Think that. But goblin skin."

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: October 05, 2016, 10:28:06 pm »

"Know how the Fauna Sample the entity came with was an empty husk of skin? Think that. But goblin skin."

Ratodx shudders a bit at the imagery. "Might be an idea to see about including some Entity detectors for sample collection missions. If it had been something more powerful than this was and it got this deep in..."
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 201