Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 160241 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: New squad beginning!
« Reply #435 on: October 05, 2016, 08:11:41 pm »

"I heard my name, what's up?" Zach says, levitating into the room, robes billowing behind him. "And Yes," he says, setting his feet down on the ground, "I do enjoy bending minds to my will."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: October 05, 2016, 08:12:21 pm »

"Yes. E0017 is likely in your goblin."

Tal begins removing monkeys from the monkey cart one by one as he speaks and begins to spill their innards on the floor. The more observant people present would note that the blood is landing in quite precise patterns rather than randomly. It looks like Tal is drawing two circles. One inside the other.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: October 05, 2016, 08:14:24 pm »

"Yes. E0017 is likely in your goblin."

Tal begins removing monkeys from the monkey cart one by one as he speaks and begins to spill their innards on the floor. The more observant people present would note that the blood is landing in quite precise patterns rather than randomly. It looks like Tal is drawing two circles. One inside the other.

"Are you going to keep or use those souls or can I have them?"
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: October 05, 2016, 08:17:10 pm »

I thank you for your words of encouragement comrade. Melnakos begins to watch Tal work. Watching someone with such experience is quite amazing.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: October 05, 2016, 08:17:45 pm »

Amadou finds the screeching sacrifices' agony disturbing. Death is natural, experiments must sometimes be made, but he doesn't stomach this well. He still pays close attention, though, he'll try to learn whatever he can.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 08:19:21 pm by Maegil »
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: October 05, 2016, 08:20:54 pm »

"The souls are what's powering the circles. You can have one of the monkeys in the cart though."

Tal continues drawing. Pausing to make the occasional tweak with a runed knife.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #441 on: October 05, 2016, 08:23:45 pm »

Zach will assist Tal.

Reserti will watch, put off, as so many animal lives are seemingly wasted.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: October 05, 2016, 08:24:06 pm »

Amadou finds the screeching sacrifices' agony disturbing. Death is natural, experiments must sometimes be made, but he doesn't stomach this well. He still pays close attention, though, he'll try to learn whatever he can.

Khaiden pulls out his knife, stabs a monkey in the heart and then cuts it's throat. He uses the soul to finalize mending his body and any excess will be added to his power.

(Seeing unease on Amadou's face) "I'm not fond of shedding blood either, but sacrifices are sometimes necessary. And sometimes it's just for an advantage. Or for the rush. You'll have to get used to it."

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: October 05, 2016, 08:28:01 pm »

"Of course I knew about this, but it's a rather disturbing sight. This is one of the reasons why I wanted to try to quantify the actual vitality of cockroaches - they're easy to breed, easy to carry, and can be killed without all this... horror."

Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: October 05, 2016, 08:31:57 pm »

I'm glad you're on our side Khaiden. I'd hate to die like that.

Promise me something. If I die, please don't absorb my soul unless absolutely necessary. I'd like to join my ancestors.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: October 05, 2016, 08:32:27 pm »

Tal directs Zach to haul the monkeys over but not scribe.

"Would you rather we used bunnies? The capacity to feel emotions and as a result, pain is one of main reasons we're using monkeys. Cockroaches would maybe work as raw power enmasse but without the mind behind them, their energy is objectively worth less. Less active under its own power. You can't tell a cockroach soul to Grab for example. You can tell a monkey soul to Grab."

"Speaking of grabbing. Someone stick the gobbo in the outer circle."

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: October 05, 2016, 08:38:21 pm »

Promise me something. If I die, please don't absorb my soul unless absolutely necessary. I'd like to join my ancestors.

"I wouldn't do that to a friend."

OOC: Khaiden is technically telling the truth since Dexter is not his friend right now. If they can bring him back he won't take Dexter's soul if he dies, but it would otherwise be a waste not to.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: October 05, 2016, 08:40:12 pm »

"I wouldn't do that to a friend."

OOC: Khaiden is technically telling the truth since Dexter is not his friend right now. If they can bring him back he won't take Dexter's soul if he dies, but it would otherwise be a waste not to.

((Lol don't you just love technicalities?))
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: October 05, 2016, 08:41:24 pm »

Amadou does as requested.
"I wouldn't need them to understand, obey or grab anything, just to die to power magic. Besides, it's not in all company that you can sacrifice monkeys like this. Imagine you doing this in an open stockholders meeting..."
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 08:43:10 pm by Maegil »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: October 05, 2016, 08:43:57 pm »

What is a stockholders?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 201