Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 160252 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad beginning!
« Reply #405 on: October 05, 2016, 05:35:07 pm »

Tal takes the elevator down there. Presumably with Steve and Zachary.

The squad members sitting around in the infirmary likely would notice two robed individuals entering the room. One of said figures pushing a cart of screaming monkeys. Said robes have numerous faintly pulsing sigla sewn and painted on them.

"Greetings. I was informed of a potential memetic infection?"

((Does Zach have robes? I cannot remember.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: October 05, 2016, 05:40:27 pm »

Greetings comrades! Amadou our squad leader would be the best person to ask about that. Also I hope you don't mind me asking but are you both magi?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: October 05, 2016, 05:44:26 pm »

"It's done; learn from it. We have sayings, condensed memes of pseudo-wisdom. One says that one shouldn't cry over spilled milk, another says that you live and learn, another interesting one is that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger... True, that latter one is very doubtful, but I think you may understand the underlying idea... Oh, if I'm not mistaken those are Foxhound members, and some magi"

To Tal: "Hello, Im Amadou Niassé, I called this qurantine after realizing that an entity we fought attacked us with a meme. This here is Melnakos, who wasn't present at the time, and the other victim was Ratodx, the goblin over there. He's been behaving strangely ever since he was hit with three flashbangs, though I don't think that was the cause."
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #408 on: October 05, 2016, 05:49:01 pm »

((yes, Zach has robes))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: October 05, 2016, 05:51:07 pm »

"Yes. This is Magi Steve. I am Magi Tal Nalvi. Magi Zachary is.. Somewhere. He'll wander in eventually."

"Define acting strangely?"

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: October 05, 2016, 05:55:44 pm »

"He's dazed out, and talking as if he had some hallucinogenic drug. Here, come listen to his drivel... or maybe better not."
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 05:57:43 pm by Maegil »

Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: October 05, 2016, 05:58:30 pm »

"I presume he was not sedated at any point?"

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: October 05, 2016, 06:04:32 pm »

"No, he's been calm. I did post a guard with a tranquillizer gun, though, just in case."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: October 05, 2016, 06:07:35 pm »

"Hum. Oi, gobbo. How many fingers am I holding up?" Tal holds up four fingers.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: October 05, 2016, 06:26:58 pm »

Khaiden will attempt to read Tal's Soul to see what abilities he has and if there are any signs of influences.
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: October 05, 2016, 06:35:54 pm »

Khaiden will attempt to read Tal's Soul to see what abilities he has and if there are any signs of influences.

Ho-ly FUCK. You're not sure what abilities he has, but it feels like you're looking straight at the magic equivalent of the fucking SUN. It hurts just to look at him like that, you're not even sure if you could say that his soul is still human anymore. It just looks so.. empowered!

The screams and death of a thousand virgins writhes along his pulsing robe, you don't think he'd even feel it if you try striking him with necromantic energy right now.

It's like you're looking at something Eldritch, something terrifyingly horrible and wrong, bathed in a thousand deaths of your kind! innumerable tiny little hands writhing and trying to claw it's way out from the robes, reaching for you, screaming for help that'll never come.

It's like he's a walking hellscape for the tormented!

Khaiden suffers level 3 fright and is now frightened!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 06:38:07 pm by vkiNm »
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: October 05, 2016, 06:40:57 pm »

Ho-ly FUCK. You're not sure what abilities he has, but it feels like you're looking straight at the magic equivalent of the fucking SUN. It hurts just to look at him like that, you're not even sure if you could say that his soul is still human anymore. It just looks so.. empowered!

The screams and death of a thousand virgins writhes along his pulsing robe, you don't think he'd even feel it if you try striking him with necromantic energy right now.

It's like you're looking at something Eldritch, something terrifyingly horrible and wrong, bathed in a thousand deaths of your kind!

Khaiden suffers level 3 fright and is now frightened!

In this case it's the "I want to be that guy" kind of frightened. Same mechanics, but Khaiden is envious.

When he recovers: "Hello, I'm Khaiden. I just joined from Gaia and I am just thrilled to meet you." He's going to sound like a fanboy but more balanced.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: October 05, 2016, 06:48:30 pm »

"Pleasure to meet you as well Khaiden. I presume based on your robes you are a Magi?"

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: October 05, 2016, 06:56:40 pm »

"Pleasure to meet you as well Khaiden. I presume based on your robes you are a Magi?"

Necromancer to be exact. Judging by your soul's aura, you have quite a bit of experience with some of the "darker" forms of magic or have been quite industrious when it comes to harming others. Where did you learn them?

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: October 05, 2016, 06:57:33 pm »

[Description of when Khaiden looked at Tal have been edited for more details, please react accordingly. :)]
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 201