Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 160332 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: New squad beginning!
« Reply #300 on: October 02, 2016, 04:48:39 pm »

Reserti would have had an arrow on the string while in the seemingly magical up and down transportation device.
When the door opens and he can see the creature, he reflexively draws the bow to full draw and the arrow fletching touches his cheek. He lowers the draw to half-draw as the teammate moves forward to attempt to communicate.
The arrow seems to change somehow. Looking at it, it seems as though the arrow may shatter into a hundred pieces once it's stopped or hits something hard. And Reserti's aiming for a bone.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 02, 2016, 06:29:25 pm »

Melnakos will attempt to slowly move towards the Fauna. Trying to look as non-threatening as possible. If he sees any thing change about the Fauna he will stop and observe. If nothing happens he will stop once he is right between it and his team.

You move between the creature and your team, it does nothing but stares at you.

It seems Undead, so most of my spells wouldn't be effective.

Would this spell work?

Bind Embodied Soul Arcanism/Necromancy/Soul: A nonliving (Undead or otherwise) creature with a soul inside it is paralyzed for a short amount of time (depending on the power of the caster) as its soul is used to stop the body. It doesn't have to be the body's original soul and doesn't work on naturally alive creatures. This includes cyborgs with still living flesh, they are not affected.

Maybe! you never tried the spell in a creature like this.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 02, 2016, 06:33:25 pm »

Melnakos moves toward the creature until he would be just around what he can guess to be the the creatures range of attack. If the creature does anything stop.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: October 02, 2016, 06:47:50 pm »

Amadou remembers to breathe.
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: October 02, 2016, 06:56:27 pm »

621 twitches it's nose but otherwise does nothing.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 02, 2016, 07:01:56 pm »

621 twitches it's nose but otherwise does nothing.

How much of the Elven language do I understand after devouring 1 Elvish soul?
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: October 02, 2016, 07:03:37 pm »

You'd maybe understand a couple basic words. Nothing coherent unless you were doing an occultism ritual to devour Knowledge of a subject instead. Luckly there are tablets that translate stuff for you.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 02, 2016, 07:07:18 pm »

Khaiden whispers under his breath:

"Elf, talk to it. Your species, your language, etc. we need to at least find out it's intent."

Khaiden moves further back.
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 02, 2016, 07:29:58 pm »

Melnakos begins to speak in his native language. Hello great Fhaorn'Quessir. I know not if anything ails you or if there is anything I can do to sooth your ails if you have any but all I wish to do is help you in this strange place filled with a strange and powerful people.

((Elves have their own spoken language right?))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: October 02, 2016, 07:33:33 pm »

Come on buddy you've for this. . .

Dexter whispers to himself while Melkanos tries to reason with the beast.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: October 02, 2016, 07:34:13 pm »

((Elves do indeed have their own spoken language.))

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: October 02, 2016, 07:49:36 pm »

"Ratodx, follow me; the others close the formation's rear. Let's try to shepherd the creature down the stairwell."

Amadou will try to move around Melnakos and 621 and gesture him to lead this way. If it works, he'll whisper on the security channel: "security dispatch, this is Alpha Golf Tango four-seven Actual. We have made contact with the Gaian Fauna Sample 621 by the elevator on floor XX and are trying to lead it peacefully back to containment. Please refrain from using the elevator, and breadcrumb the route from the stairwell to wherever you want it with post-its, bullets, or anything else. Stay just out of sight and refrain from doing anything that may alarm the sample - but be ready to intervene. Over."
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: October 02, 2016, 07:54:24 pm »

Melnakos begins to speak in his native language. Hello great Fhaorn'Quessir. I know not if anything ails you or if there is anything I can do to sooth your ails if you have any but all I wish to do is help you in this strange place filled with a strange and powerful people.

((Elves have their own spoken language right?))

You achieves similar results to a Terran human talking to a Terran deer. It twitches it's nose but otherwise does nothing.

The blaring alarm and the red flashing lights paint it's ghostly white coat a crimson blood red.

"Ratodx, follow me; the others close the formation's rear. Let's try to shepherd the creature down the stairwell."

Amadou will try to move around Melnakos and 621 and gesture him to lead this way. If it works, he'll whisper on the security channel: "security dispatch, this is Alpha Golf Tango four-seven Actual. We have made contact with the Gaian Fauna Sample 621 by the elevator on floor XX and are trying to lead it peacefully back to containment. Please refrain from using the elevator, and breadcrumb the route from the stairwell to wherever you want it with post-its, bullets, or anything else. Stay just out of sight and refrain from doing anything that may alarm the sample - but be ready to intervene. Over."

621 continues staring at you and does nothing, it does not react to you trying to get it to follow.

Security acknowledges your report. They know which floor to incinerate now if things go bad.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: October 02, 2016, 07:57:38 pm »

Melnakos will attempt to move a bit closer. He will also try to be ready to stop and move back if it has a negative reaction.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: October 02, 2016, 08:00:41 pm »

Dexter tenses in preparation to cast his spell.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 201