Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 160117 times)

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad beginning!
« Reply #840 on: October 12, 2016, 09:05:45 pm »

"I understand Sir. I must play the role the clan needs. I will locate their armory and if they haven't taken up arms yet I'll rig it to collapse. It'll make it harder for them to fight back. One grenade per ballista should be enough as well sir."
"No, as soon as they see us coming they'll sound the alarm; they'll be armed by the time we get to the gate... In fact, now that you mention it, it may very well be that the ballistae will be manned. Well, if it gets to fighting we'll do it after dark when our night vision gives us more advantage, so you would be able to do something then. Mmm, let me think over this part of the plan..."

"Khaiden, you'll stay back with the others and cover us if we need to retreat. If the talks go poorly we might as well pretend we're leaving in the VTOL and redeploy out of sight."
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: October 12, 2016, 09:06:30 pm »

"I haven't met others, but I can make the educated guess you are lucky I'm on your squad instead of one of them. They'd have killed you and had something awful done to them by Akras, but you'd still be dead. I on the other hand don't see a reason to respond to immature insults. I do however have a long memory and ambitions. Take that as a threat or not, I don't care."
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: October 12, 2016, 09:07:19 pm »

"Understood. Any preferences on who or what I should target if it should become necessary?"

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: October 12, 2016, 09:10:48 pm »

"I haven't met others, but I can make the educated guess you are lucky I'm on your squad instead of one of them. They'd have killed you and had something awful done to them by Akras, but you'd still be dead. I on the other hand don't see a reason to respond to immature insults. I do however have a long memory and ambitions. Take that as a threat or not, I don't care."

"Haha I grew up in a war zone Necromancer, believe me it is you that is lucky. Oh and by acknowledging the "Immature insult" you are indeed responding to it."
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: October 12, 2016, 09:14:15 pm »

(Khaiden's mouth stretches into a rictus grin and he slowly turns to look at Vhan.)

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: October 12, 2016, 09:18:00 pm »

Vhan is not phased by Khaiden's grin, and instead smirks back.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 01:09:15 am by Kuma »
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: October 12, 2016, 09:19:58 pm »

Khaidne turns back. "Any preferences on who or what I should target if it should become necessary?"

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: October 12, 2016, 09:21:54 pm »

Danh purses his lips, and seems like he's about to say something along the lines of 'shut the fuck up', but folds his arms instead, as the two move off the subject.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: October 12, 2016, 09:27:40 pm »

"Anything that impedes our retreat to the landing zone, and anything that threatens the landing zone itself. Once that's assured, any officer you see, the higher the better. Anyway, don't attack unless it becomes necessary, the first phase is just diplomatic."

Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: October 12, 2016, 09:28:32 pm »

"Very well. Is there a signal or will we use communicators?"

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: October 12, 2016, 09:31:49 pm »

"The comms, of course. The military have a series of hand gestures for when there must be silence, and we should get to learn them, but I think it more important that you concentrate in learning to read our language."

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: October 12, 2016, 09:33:10 pm »

"Understood."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #852 on: October 12, 2016, 09:38:02 pm »

"Sir, with your permission I would like to accompany the initial party, let me fly in circles overhead."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: October 12, 2016, 09:39:16 pm »

((Do you even have anything to fly on?))

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #854 on: October 12, 2016, 09:43:03 pm »

((Reserti has three birds and maybe ( later?) the ability to tame more, as detailed through RP and backstory and as was agreed upon))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 201