Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 160202 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad beginning!
« Reply #660 on: October 11, 2016, 06:52:00 pm »

Oh shit, a huge filthy ORCUm, hello. Who are you and why are you here?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 06:53:35 pm by S34N1C »
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: October 11, 2016, 06:53:04 pm »

Regon looks down at you with a worried expression on his face
"Listin git, me's dun know 'ow it wurks where yous come from, but we dun just be fightin any git who gets in our way, dat'd be wastin da spirits generis use ov loif, now if da spirits be lookin down un me, 'ow am i suppose to be da 'ead shaman?"
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 06:54:40 pm by Kavrick »
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: October 11, 2016, 06:55:24 pm »

Is that your way of saying you don't want any trouble?
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: October 11, 2016, 06:55:49 pm »

Whoa! Hello there comrade! I've never met one of your kind before. I hope we can work well together.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #664 on: October 11, 2016, 06:57:11 pm »

Reserti picks up his gear and walks to their room.
When he sees the orc, he will drop the gear bar the rifle, "What the hell is an orc doing here!?" he says, bringing the carbine to bear on the orc, "Your kind have been nothing but a thorn in my kind's side for a long time now. Explain yourself." Reserti's hands are visibly shaking, fuck fuck fuck what am I going to do? It's a fucking orc!
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: October 11, 2016, 06:57:34 pm »

Khaiden keeps his face expressionless and makes no sudden movements.
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: October 11, 2016, 07:03:07 pm »

Dexter moves to stand between Reserti and the newcomer

Whoa, watch it buddy! You know what they said, any violence against each other and they will kill you. And what would that accomplish, huh? One Orc dead, and then your quest is over. Do you want that?

Glory to United Forenia!

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: October 11, 2016, 07:04:47 pm »

"Reserti, halt!
Regon is an Akras employee now, the same as you. We do. Not. Fight. Each other.

Now, Regon, we can be friends and work together. So, you're a shaman? I'm interested in knowing more about what you do, but for now let me introduce you to everybody. I'm Amadou, a healer and the team leader. Here we have..."
Amadou introduces everybody.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 07:06:37 pm by Maegil »
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: October 11, 2016, 07:05:32 pm »

Regon puts his arms up in a reassuring gesture
"Of course oim not 'ere ta make any trouble, wot in da zoggin 'ell 'as got yous all in a panic? Oim 'ere ta wurk wiv dis biggun tribe so dey dun tuch da Ivuim."
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: October 11, 2016, 07:06:12 pm »

"My name is Khaiden Seine. I want us to work well together."

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: October 11, 2016, 07:11:19 pm »

Shutting his laptop and stowing it in his footlocker, Danh stands up off the bed and begins walking towards to the exit, trying to detour around the scene. "Heading to the range, boss."
Wanna get out of here before a goddamn race war starts.
Of course, he keeps that thought to himself.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: October 11, 2016, 07:15:37 pm »

I'm glad then. What is being a shaman like?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: October 11, 2016, 07:24:58 pm »

Regon raises his hand to his chin and has a pondering look on his face
"Wots it loik bein a shaman? Oive neva had thunk 'bout dat, oive kinda always been a shaman, eva since i was a yungun, i dunno wot its loik ta not be a shaman"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #673 on: October 11, 2016, 07:30:45 pm »

Reserti lowers the rifle, "Just don't slit my throat in my sleep as your kind is known for."
Reserti gathers his things and puts them on his bed.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: October 11, 2016, 07:35:12 pm »

"Reserti, if it's not clear enough for you, racism damages our team's value, which is life-threatening. I am human and I've killed more people than I can count, so outside of genetic engineering or hive minds race is not a reason for prejudice. Now will you cooperate or do I have to report you? If it's the latter I'm guessing you'll be a personal example of how bad humans can get."
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 201