Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 160208 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad beginning!
« Reply #645 on: October 11, 2016, 04:22:18 pm »

Cook my stew bar-make sure to do it the way Amadou showed me , not the method I used the first time.
Then throw the trash into the garbage disposal/trash can/whatever it is we put it in
After that, I guess shower. "It seems kinda strange to shower in front of people, but I guess they do technically own me. . ."
Dexter doesn't know how to brew coffee, so he pays close attention to the others when preforming this task.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 04:53:12 pm by S34N1C »
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: October 11, 2016, 04:45:22 pm »

"Ah. Fun." Ratodx will prepare his stew-bar and set it up properly as apposed to his first less successful attempt. He will then throw out the associated trash. He will then approach the coffee machine and brew coffee as Amadou showed them how to make coffee. He will the throw out the associated trash. Once he's sure that neither the coffee nor the stew is going to explode, Ratodx will do a check around for any litter that existed before the squad entered the testing room and properly dispose of said litter should it exist. Once this is done, he will eat his stew, take care of his dishes, and then take a shower.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: October 11, 2016, 05:33:42 pm »

During the orientation Regon spent most of his time examining the races around him, having only ever seen orcs and elves, even mundane humans are alien to him. Not having time to processing things like "companies" and "papers", Regon was too confused and still bewildered about those around him to have a reaction to the decontamination, and surprisingly to even him, he didn't get violent over strange things being forced on him.

During the march through the building Regon constantly tripped over those around him or bumped into them while trying to look around for any signs of plants or nature. As he approached the machine at the end of the line the sound of screams and whimpers made him feel uneasy, but upon reaching the machine and putting his arm in it he was surprised at how little it hurt, once the ordeal was finished, he saw the tattoo and wondered why he'd be marked without any sort of ritual, the words that the humans used went straight over his head.

After being handed the strange objects, he was rushed into the logistics room and shown towards his room, Regon enters the room with a completely blank expression on his face, his brain still trying to comprehend all that just happened to him and piece it together, without noticing the others in the room.
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: October 11, 2016, 06:11:23 pm »

Melnakos begins to cook the stew. He tries to follow the instructions that Amadou gave him when it came to cooking stew. Once this is done he eats his stew. After he eats his stew he gets rid of the the left over trash. Melnakos walks over to the coffee Machine and brews a cup of coffee once again trying his best to imitate Amadou. Melnakos then goes over to the shower and takes his second Non-required daily bath.

((Did Amadou show us how to brew coffee?))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: October 11, 2016, 06:12:06 pm »

"Hello, welcome to AGT 47. You're Regon, I presume?"
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: October 11, 2016, 06:17:19 pm »

Khaiden follows the instruction he was given for the stew bar, places the trash in the appropriate receptacle, sets the shower to his preferred temperature using the handles (heated just below the level it would hurt), and uses the filter and coffee to brew a pot.

After he's done (quietly to the examiner):

"I'm guessing this test isn't so much a test of our ability to do these specific tasks as it is a test of our ability to acclimate to Akras technology. It's amazing how much progress can happen when society judges by ability rather than birth."
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: October 11, 2016, 06:23:23 pm »

"Oi git, dat's my name, wot's it to ya?

"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: October 11, 2016, 06:27:58 pm »

Satisfied with everyone performing well and not exploding microwaves, the judges nodded. They didn't answer Khaiden's comment as they tap their PDAs.

"Your assigned equipment is on the table, take them to logistics for cleaning and maintenance from times to times, otherwise keep them with you. Your uniform is ontop of it all, wear them when you're in the compound, or don't, we don't care. Just keep the logo we gave you visible at all time. Take them back to your room and tell your squad leader to bring you in for briefing before dinner. You may leave."
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: October 11, 2016, 06:33:22 pm »

Melnakos takes his stuff then leaves. He goes back to the squad's room.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: October 11, 2016, 06:34:18 pm »

Briefly looking up, and spotting the gargantuan orc, Danh thought, Holy hell, what in the fuck is he? Are there not gonna be any other humans beside me and the boss here? And that voice. See what they meant by backwater...keep those thoughts to yourself though, remember what the boss said...ergh...
Trying to ignore anything else that the newcomer is about to say, he goes back to browsing the catalog.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: October 11, 2016, 06:38:13 pm »

"Hmm... I see...
Well, first of all, let me tell you that the rules to which you're probably used do not apply in Akras. We do not challenge the boss for a fight, we do not kill the boss if he looks weak, we do not hit our comrades. I'm presently the team leader until I decide that I should step down, get demoted, transferred, or die - and you're not supposed to kill me.
If you kill me, Akras will kill you - they're the real boss. If you beat the crap out of me and say you're the boss because you're stronger, the other team members will scoff, and then kill you.
Do you understand, Regon?"
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: October 11, 2016, 06:45:59 pm »

"Your assigned equipment is on the table, take them to logistics for cleaning and maintenance from times to times, otherwise keep them with you. Your uniform is ontop of it all, wear them when you're in the compound, or don't, we don't care. Just keep the logo we gave you visible at all time. Take them back to your room and tell your squad leader to bring you in for briefing before dinner. You may leave."

(OOC) What's the assigned equipment?
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #657 on: October 11, 2016, 06:46:30 pm »

((Pretty sure just the bullpup carbine and the pistol and maybe a grenade?))

Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: October 11, 2016, 06:47:29 pm »

Dexter takes his stuff and heads to his room. When he gets there, he changes into his u uniform, putting the Akras sigil((I assume that it's some sort of pin or a patch?)) on his upper right arm.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: October 11, 2016, 06:50:27 pm »

[yes]

To everyone returning, you see a big fuck ORC in the room.

A fucking ORC, like, shit, man.

Fucking savages gonna wreck shit up, did you forget anything in the room? he might wreck it up!

holy shit who let this filthy Orc in here like hot damn what.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 201