Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 160271 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad beginning!
« Reply #390 on: October 05, 2016, 12:30:21 pm »

Anyone who had to go through surgery gets a pat on the back and a lolipop. It's red and tastes like very, very strong and very, very sweet strawberry. Concentrated strawberries?
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: October 05, 2016, 01:09:01 pm »

(OOC): Sorry, I'm just getting on now.

IC: Khaiden, has his wounds looked at since having medical care is better than not having it. If they have to cut him open he watches the whole time, humming a tune under his breath.
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: October 05, 2016, 01:36:30 pm »

Dexter likes the lollipops, and is surprised at how sweet it is.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: October 05, 2016, 03:41:03 pm »

Melnakos becomes a bit panicked when the strange metal arms began to cut into him but soon calms down once he notices that it doesn't hurt like he thought it would.

Melnakos takes a quick lick of the lollipop then gives it a weird look. It tastes quite strange. I don't think I've ever tasted anything like it.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: October 05, 2016, 03:54:44 pm »

"So, guys, how do you like Terran medicine? See, we're not skilled just at warfare, there's many beneficial technologies that we can bring to Gaia. Medicine, farming, mining, fishing, industry... you won't believe how much your world can benefit from us.

Unfortunately, there's always someone who will hang on to the old ways and try to destroy any innovation. Of course, against those Akras has its own brand of warfare with whole lines of products...

...Er, sorry, that was a terrible pun, and one you wouldn't be able to recognize anyway."
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 04:29:07 pm by Maegil »
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: October 05, 2016, 03:59:28 pm »

Assuming that Ratodx wasn't around for the invasive surgery, he's going to wonder what it is that everyone is sucking. But the boss said sit here, so he's gonna sit there.

Ratodx looks up from intensely concentrating on his hands. "How come you all only have five? Seven is just so much more convenient, you should really see about getting a couple more."
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: October 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm »

It's a little startling to watch yourself be cut open by a possessed machine , but other than that it's amazing! In my village, I would probably have been killed by that arrow. But here I am, good as new! Also what was that red thing they shoved into my mouth? I've never tasted anything so sweet!
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: October 05, 2016, 04:10:04 pm »

((Ratodx is alone, the nearest person should be a security agent pointing a weird weapon at him.BTW, do goblins really have seven fingers on each hand? Do they count in base fourteen?))

"It's a lollipop, a traditional candy we use to reward well behaved children, specially after a terrifying visit to the doctors. Please don't take it as patronizing, I'm certain that it was meant with the best of intentions."
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 04:14:00 pm by Maegil »

Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: October 05, 2016, 04:14:28 pm »

Whatever offense I would have taken from this is overshadowed by my gratitude at being alive. So what's the situation? Is that creature dead?

Glory to United Forenia!

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: October 05, 2016, 04:19:05 pm »

"I presume so, but presumptions are dangerous, so I ordered a search. Oh, sorry, you missed what happened after you were injured... Guys, gather around, let me tell you all about it."

Amadou briefs the other members on the battle and E17.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: October 05, 2016, 04:27:50 pm »

I must apologize. I failed to keep my guard up and not only endangered everyone on the team but directly caused some of you harm through my incompetence.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: October 05, 2016, 05:14:14 pm »

Tal, Steve, the cart o monkeys, and presumably Zachary arrive Gaiaside. Tal inquiries where specifically the potential memetic breach is.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #402 on: October 05, 2016, 05:15:44 pm »

Zach Follows Tal.

Reserti apologizes for getting the arrow in someone's back. ((Is it too late, to apologise? Is it too laaaaate?))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: October 05, 2016, 05:17:04 pm »

((It is never too late to apologize about stabbing people with arrows.))

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: October 05, 2016, 05:21:00 pm »

Security points Tal towards the underground spiral where they kept most of the new Gaian gate teams in, says the quarantine is in the lowest infirmary and that's where the report came from.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 201