Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159398 times)

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad and the politically incorrect Vampires, Oh my!
« Reply #2640 on: December 30, 2016, 05:16:33 pm »

"I won't harm Danh through word or deed unless something comes up where that's necessary such as mind-control, illusion, etc."

"Acknowledged. Be aware that the only time it will be necessary will be on my orders, and that same will apply to and from every squad member, yourself included."

Ratodx then waits for the rest of the squad to indicate their understanding.

("I understand." works.)

Edit: (misspelled "every" as "very")
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 05:25:19 pm by somemildmanneredidiot »
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2641 on: December 30, 2016, 05:18:35 pm »

"As obvious as this should have been, I understand."
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2642 on: December 30, 2016, 05:20:04 pm »

(Dramatic sigh) "I understand. You do realize I have no reason to harm any of you and many reasons not to, right? I really don't understand the mistrust, it's not like you knew any of the people I've...'met.'"
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2643 on: December 30, 2016, 05:24:54 pm »

"We're just trying to get you to stop insulting your teammates before it comes to blows."
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2644 on: December 30, 2016, 05:33:06 pm »

(Dramatic sigh) "I understand. You do realize I have no reason to harm any of you and many reasons not to, right? I really don't understand the mistrust, it's not like you knew any of the people I've...'met.'"

"While we may go into it in more detail at base, you've indicated or suggested that you've murdered people for the sole reason of consuming their souls. Generally speaking, that suggests a level of untrustworthiness. Specifically speaking, this squad has had difficulties in general and while there are reasonable issues and concerns held by every member, yourself included, needling and provoking other squad members in the field is a Mad God awful idea, and both you and Danh will be addressed about that at Base."

(I'm about 90% sure that Khaiden has said that he's eaten souls before. Please correct me if I'm wrong.)
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2645 on: December 30, 2016, 05:37:25 pm »

I understand comrade Ratodx.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2646 on: December 30, 2016, 05:40:09 pm »

"Don't be ridiculous, I don't need your souls."
(Try to catch Khaiden lying ;)

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2647 on: December 30, 2016, 05:42:40 pm »

"Don't be ridiculous, I don't need your souls."
(Try to catch Khaiden lying ;)

"Indeed. And don't forget that."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2648 on: December 30, 2016, 06:39:09 pm »

"Can I please put an arrow through them to shut them up?" Reserti says, sighing, "That was only half-serious, by the way. I would only do that if they endangered the mission and, as a consequence of endangering the mission, endanger my chances of seeing Iulwen again. I will not let that shit fly."
"I advise sending a lizard in. That way none of us are in immediate danger and if the armor does attack, we have a bit of range to work with as well as a chokepoint."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2649 on: December 30, 2016, 06:47:21 pm »

"Can I please put an arrow through them to shut them up?" Reserti says, sighing, "That was only half-serious, by the way. I would only do that if they endangered the mission and, as a consequence of endangering the mission, endanger my chances of seeing Iulwen again. I will not let that shit fly."
"I advise sending a lizard in. That way none of us are in immediate danger and if the armor does attack, we have a bit of range to work with as well as a chokepoint."

"Reserti. The previous discussion applies to everyone. Indicate that you understand."

"And yes, that was the plan."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2650 on: December 30, 2016, 07:33:20 pm »

"I was joking and I understand, although I will still put an arrow through anyone that prevents me seeing Iulwen again."
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2651 on: December 30, 2016, 07:55:46 pm »

"Might want to keep that kind of talk to a minimum around other Akras personnel."

Glory to United Forenia!

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2652 on: December 30, 2016, 08:01:30 pm »

"It was in my contract. Well, not the arrow bit, but the 'seeing Iulwen again' bit"

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2653 on: December 30, 2016, 08:03:58 pm »

"Very well. Although, you do realize that even if you do find her, you will still have to be in the service of Akras right? They aren't going to just let you go."

Glory to United Forenia!

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2654 on: December 30, 2016, 08:06:00 pm »

"Wait, you can get stuff other than pay from your contract? Mine's already signed, but there will be renegotiation in the future."
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 201