Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159487 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: New squad Leg breaking and Vlad hunting, oh my!
« Reply #2370 on: November 02, 2016, 03:47:38 pm »

Reserti drops back and to the sides, "If I die, tell Iulwen I died with her name on my lips"
He brings his HEAT arrow back to quarter-draw and slows his breathing before drawing the bow fully and releasing in one smooth movement. He draws another arrow.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 05:38:29 pm by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2371 on: November 02, 2016, 04:14:17 pm »

Regon drops his sword and cracks his knuckles, whispering to the spirits for strength.

"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2372 on: November 02, 2016, 05:22:58 pm »

((We have visuals on it via Infra-red, you can shoot at it. Also Reserti why))
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2373 on: November 02, 2016, 05:38:02 pm »

((Edited. Why? I think you know))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2374 on: November 02, 2016, 09:32:48 pm »

The creature rapidly closes on the party. They rush to reorient.

A Lizard moves to intercept. It sees Naught for now. The creature is not within visible range.

Dexter forms and fires off three Entropic Darts. It does not noticeably slow the creature's approach.

A net trap is tossed to the ground. In prep for contact.

Khaiden observes the Creature. It's definitely Undead. Likely corporeal. It's Very Big. From what you can tell, it does not have an external Will behind it.

A magically charged arrow flies through the air. Vanishing from sight the moment it leaves the circle of light produced by the Flares. If it hit the Creature, it did not do notable damage.

The group fires into the Darkness. Aiming for the heat signature. It does not notably slow it. However the occasional little bit of heat flakes off of the approaching signature.

[One Turn Till Contact]

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2375 on: November 02, 2016, 09:35:35 pm »

"I'm pretty sure it's corporeal. Shoot it, flame it, whatever, but be careful."
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2376 on: November 02, 2016, 09:42:57 pm »

Danh grunts, waiting to get a clear visual before trying to shoot it...
His underbarrel finger is gettin' itchy.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2377 on: November 02, 2016, 10:39:25 pm »

Danh grunts, waiting to get a clear visual before trying to shoot it...
His underbarrel finger is gettin' itchy.

"Danh, fire the boom. Now please."
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2378 on: November 03, 2016, 07:31:40 am »

Dexter keeps firing.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2379 on: November 03, 2016, 08:26:57 am »

Khaiden keeps moving slowly backward and then tries to pull out as much of the creature's vital energy as possible, but not absorb it. (Arcanism/Necromancy/Soul 2)
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2380 on: November 03, 2016, 08:48:30 am »

Danh's not sure he'll be able to effectively hit whatever it is, without having a clear visual, but he decides to try it anyway, doing as Ratodx says.
The man tracks the noise for only a moment, before firing a 20mm HE grenade from the bottom of his LMG at whatever the thing is.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2381 on: November 03, 2016, 01:34:44 pm »

Marlobos does not respond, If he is to wear a patch, he will simply have to wear a patch. he thinks to himself as he is made informed of these proceedings.  Next, he is taken to the showers with the rest, the Cold portion of it makes him hiss with pain and irritation as he is launched across the room at one point, slipping and falling only to be swept away, it is both irritating and excruciating.

The air Drying is Colder and even more irritating.

The white walls make Marlobos feel vaguely uncomfortable, as he leaves the wash building, a sharp sense of unease comes over him, it is too clean, too pristine, even the damn humans look clean and pristine, not a hint of smudged ash on them, or anything really.  Irritating.  A twitch appears on Marlobos's face unconsciously as he worries about it.

When commanded to eventually at the end of the walk, he stuck his arm in, prepared for pain, and it was certainly painful.  This is at least familiar to him.  He didn't really listen to the explanation of why this tattoo was added to him, he could figure it out.

The ingot he is handed looks perfect for a bomb, but he will restrain himself, the scarespeech they gave him taught him that much.

The box does appeal as well, for different reasons of bringing to mind food.

He puts forth a scant effort at remembering the things they told him, numbers or something.  Whatever, he will figure it out.

"Golly, fucking cold in here too!"

"Well, Shall I introduce myself then?"
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2382 on: November 03, 2016, 01:51:41 pm »

You were taken to an empty room. Well,  there are things here but they said that the occupants are out on a mission, and told to behave until they return for his adjustment training. They also told him that the other gobbo that also lives here blew up the microwave and that he shouldn't do that.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2383 on: November 03, 2016, 02:44:14 pm »

"Don't worry, I don't need a cooker to blow something up." he mumbles as quietly as goblinly possible, having no intention of doing so, but still wanting to state that.

He hops on a bed and folding his hands behind his back, throws his sack of things to the side.

This might not be so bad...

Later, he hops off, full of curiosity, they tossed all his shit down the chute, so this better be good...

Opening it up, he would deny that a Squeal escaped his lips, like steam erupting from a overpressured tank.

Tools, Glorious tools!

He wants to test them out so badly...

They said not to blow up the microwave, so he'll just do his tinkering on the other side of the room...

"This is going to be the tits!"

He tries to make a boomstick with his Advanced Tool Kit and some Scrap. a simple Cone of metal welded to itself with runes should launch things nicely...
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 06:43:39 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2384 on: November 03, 2016, 06:55:01 pm »

Making a boomstick with advanced tools have never been easier. The metal shaped to your will like putty with the arc welder, the etching are like cutting into butter.

You didn't even take half a hour to make your boomstick!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 201