Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159503 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad Leg breaking and Vlad hunting, oh my!
« Reply #2280 on: October 30, 2016, 10:45:09 pm »

Melnakos lights a flare.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2281 on: October 30, 2016, 10:46:59 pm »

Dexter is freaked out by just how complete the silence is.

"I would ask if you wanted my to make a magical light, but I assume it would give away our position."

"Working on that. Take a breathe and let yourself notice what isn't Silent."

Melnakos lights a flare.

If the Flare turns out to be insufficient, Ratodx will slowly Intensify the Light until they can see for at least one hundred meters via NV.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2282 on: October 30, 2016, 10:55:14 pm »

The flare Barely illuminates the surrounding area. The silhouettes and shadows of long dead trees dance in the flickering red light of the flare.

The squad now visible. Just barely under the light of the sputtering flare, the noise of its burning strangely Absent. The minuscule light giving your squadmate's armored figures an almost ghoulish appearance. The masses of flesh that make up your Lizards seem even more distorted in the dim light.

The ground is dry, almost powderlike, there is no grass or shrubbery. The trees lack leaves, yet they show no sign of decay.

Everything here is Dead.

You intrude upon a Domain of Death.

[Roll Hidden] vs [Roll Hidden]

As Ratodx focuses and attempts to increase the Light. He finds himself pushing against a veritable Ocean of Darkness. Doing its best to smother your Light.

This Darkness is Aware.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2283 on: October 30, 2016, 10:58:26 pm »

Danh holds the flamethrower's nozzle in both hands, and grunts.
"Is it supposed to be this dark?"

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2284 on: October 30, 2016, 10:59:59 pm »

Ratodx stops trying to Intensify the Flare and regrets not buying a fucking Laser Rifle. He then orders that everyone light a Flare and then lights one himself. They all are to have it hang off of their Akras Issued Armor which everyone should be wearing.

Danh holds the flamethrower's nozzle in both hands, and grunts.
"Is it supposed to be this dark?"

"It's your favorite thing, magic bullshit, and the type you can't punch or shoot. I'm working on a solution to it."
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: October 30, 2016, 11:01:37 pm »

Frowning, Danh aims his flamethrower directly up, out of the way of anyone, and tries blasting flame into the sky, to see if that'll pierce the darkness.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2286 on: October 30, 2016, 11:02:19 pm »

Are you sure you want to shoot napalm directly above the squad Danh?

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2287 on: October 30, 2016, 11:04:00 pm »

Oh yeah.
Sticky liquid and all that. Duh.
Lowering his nozzle, Danh says to Ratodx, "Uh, how about I shoot the flamer off to the side or something, see how that works?"

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2288 on: October 30, 2016, 11:07:58 pm »

Oh yeah.
Sticky liquid and all that. Duh.
Lowering his nozzle, Danh says to Ratodx, "Uh, how about I shoot the flamer off to the side or something, see how that works?"

"Has potential, but no for now. We did get all of those Flares for a reason, so if everyone could light a Flare and attach it to yourselves such that you aren't blinding yourself, that would be a good idea."

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2289 on: October 30, 2016, 11:08:42 pm »

Dexter follows the order and lights a flare.

((I'm off to bed.))
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: October 30, 2016, 11:11:44 pm »

Sighing, Danh holsters the nozzle, cracks a flare, slaps it onto his vest, and takes his LMG off his shoulders, holding it at the ready again.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2291 on: October 30, 2016, 11:13:56 pm »

Vhan lights a flare hooks it on a belt loop and continues to move forward.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 01:58:08 am by Kuma »
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2292 on: October 31, 2016, 01:10:46 am »

"This place gives me the heebie-jeebies. Ratodx, should I activate the drone sensors now?"
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2293 on: October 31, 2016, 01:12:43 am »

"This place gives me the heebie-jeebies. Ratodx, should I activate the drone sensors now?"

"Yes you should, though don't have it leave the center with you. And don't forget to light your Flare."

And don't forget to Bold your Flare actions Squad.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2294 on: October 31, 2016, 01:21:34 am »

Reserti strings his bow and nocks an arrow. "You wanna stick one of those lights on an arrow and me to shoot it up and forward?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 201