Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159891 times)

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad beginning!
« Reply #1455 on: October 20, 2016, 02:56:10 pm »

"I don't suggest it, but you certainly can. Chances are he'll just pass the fuck out within the hour, seeing how he was moving. I don't know how much booze you have in Soviet Gaia, but take it from a guy who used to deal with drunks for a living; they're unpredictable. Piss him off, he might stab you. Say something he likes, he might kiss you. Or stab you. Anyway, point is booze causes lots of stabbing. So don't get stabbed, kid." Danh's rambling seemed distracted. Then again, most of the time he seems distracted. Exceptions being when he's angry. Which is most the time as well.
Angry, or distracted.
Pick your poison, as they say.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: October 20, 2016, 02:58:46 pm »

Meanwhile, Ratodx has PERMISSION! Which means that he's been out and about trying to track down the head of the Akras personnel here or whomever he would be directed to for the questions he has. Like "Where can we resupply our bullets?" "Where would I go to get flashbangs?" and "How would I access any information about Vampires that has been collected from the village?"
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: October 20, 2016, 02:59:14 pm »

Mako was just making fun of the necromancer, but she also rolled her eyes at the orc. Magic users.

"We definitely need more information on the vampire. I tried looking for any unusual signs in the forest and found this area that's always storming. I can't say if that has anything to do with the vampire, but unless it's some exotic Gaian atmospheric phenomena then I think something's up with that area. I'd rather we don't use force thoguh. Don't really want you guys getting too excited on the job."
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: October 20, 2016, 03:01:39 pm »

The Re-Educators seems to know stuff.

Ratodx can take some bullets from the Re-Educators themselves in their tent, it's not like they're going to use it.

Flash Bangs he might have to ask his Squad Leader to order some and have it air-dropped, whatever that meant.

And he'll also have to wait for the informations to be processed before he can access them. People are separating Fact from Bullshit currently.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: October 20, 2016, 03:03:17 pm »

Chuckles a bit

Believe me they'll find excitement no matter what the plan is.
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: October 20, 2016, 03:10:20 pm »

"Thank fuck we have washing machines..."
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 03:13:23 pm by Cinder »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: October 20, 2016, 03:18:27 pm »

The Re-Educators seems to know stuff.

Ratodx can take some bullets from the Re-Educators themselves in their tent, it's not like they're going to use it.

Flash Bangs he might have to ask his Squad Leader to order some and have it air-dropped, whatever that meant.

And he'll also have to wait for the informations to be processed before he can access them. People are separating Fact from Bullshit currently.

"Thanks! So it would probably be better to have them do a full resupply through, 'airdrop' was it? Sounds like one of those more literal terms Akras uses. I'd ask about an ETA for the information, but you guys probably wouldn't know that. Plus that's a variable thing anyway. Mind if I ask how the new employees are doing? I ended up being in charge of the pacification efforts for a bit so I'm a bit curious about the after part."
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: October 20, 2016, 03:44:38 pm »

Vhan stops working on the traps and empties all the contents of their coat into a footlocker except a small trap, their knife, and medication. After locking it up and perhaps rigging it with a trap, Vhan throws on the jacket and begins to head for the door.

To no one in particular:

I'm gonna go take a walk, be back soon.
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: October 20, 2016, 04:53:05 pm »

Khaiden tries to access Akras files on Vampires. If possible he focuses on Gaian Vampires.
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: October 20, 2016, 05:14:19 pm »

((You can't read and don't know how to use a PDA.))
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: October 20, 2016, 05:18:22 pm »

(Literacy classes, he has the basics. Plus I'm sure Akras had at least some ability to make machines able to take voice commands.)
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: October 20, 2016, 05:41:39 pm »

((At most part of a day of classes. More likely some primers that you watched with Ratodx. We haven't had much time at all to develop office environment skills. I'm honestly surprised so many people know what they're doing with the helmets. Beyond that, I don't remember any Akras system accessible hardware besides Danh's PDA, Amadou's helmet, and the VTOL. We are relying on Satellite connections right now.))

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: October 20, 2016, 06:01:59 pm »

Once Reserti leaves, Danh continues the recording.
At one point, he gets kinda angry, yells, and punches a tree.
Saving the draft, he sighs, and begins heading back to the housing unit.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: October 20, 2016, 06:05:04 pm »

Aftet Ratodx gets his answers from the Re-Educators, he thanks them and heads back to their quarters to check to see if Danh is there.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: October 20, 2016, 06:13:14 pm »

Danh was indeed there, going through the many purchase options on the PDA.
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 201