Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159900 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad beginning!
« Reply #1410 on: October 20, 2016, 06:24:16 am »

Mako sends her drone up to fly around looking for the manor, making a few passes before going to sleep
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: October 20, 2016, 09:41:48 am »

(Khaiden is asleep).
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: October 20, 2016, 10:26:07 am »

Oh well. Looks like no adding to debt for cool space lasers today.
Pocketing the device, he goes over to his bunk, and tries to get some sleep.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: October 20, 2016, 10:36:59 am »

"We get paid after they receive and evaluate the mission report and the captured items - specimens, knowledge, valuables, artefacts, that kind of thing."
"Thank you Amadou."

Seeing as there's not much else that can done tonight, and there isn't any reasonable way for Ratodx to do more Terran research, Ratodx will do one last security check before ungearing, showering off, and going to bed, with his PDW and knife close at hand.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: October 20, 2016, 10:38:47 am »

Amadou does his best to get drunk on beer, decided that the attempt was a bust after going to pee for the fifth time with nothing to show for it but a light buzz and a greatly reduced stock, and went to bed.
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: October 20, 2016, 12:05:23 pm »

Mako's droning attempt didn't yield anything useful, unfortunately. There's just lots of trees, but she did find the area that seems to be constantly storming. Too stormy for her little brave little drone that can to go through. Hell, with how stormy it is, a bigger drone might get knocked right out of the sky too! and maybe even smaller single-seated helicopters.

Presumably, everyone went to sleep. As it was about Late afternoon, everyone will start waking up at late night. The first person to get up will sees the clock reading the time as '21:21'

The village have never lit up as it is currently before, with outdoor lighting to keep the dark away.

people were understandably awed, even more so when they were taught the wonders of running HOT water and told that showering at LEAST once a day is not only possible, but mandatory.

And you should see the looks on their face when an ingot turned into thick, delicious meaty stew right before their eyes after adding hot water.

There is also fortunately no exploding microwave incidents.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: October 20, 2016, 12:17:44 pm »

Danh didn't get much rest. Insomnia was getting worse. Might need to get meds. Thinking about the flamethrower didn't help either. Too effective.
Anyway, might as well write up that report.
Standing, he begins trying to remember how he would do that, or if the PDA could be used for that.

((Where would I post the report? OOC, or a Google doc, or...?))

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: October 20, 2016, 12:21:14 pm »

Yesterday everybody stayed up till late, and woke up early today to go to the urban combat training centre.

Presumably Amadou's attempt took some time, maybe a couple of hours; it' probably be darkening when he gave it up so he should be the last one up unless something happens.

((Right here))
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: October 20, 2016, 12:24:31 pm »

Dexter slept soundly, but woke up to an astounding headache. For now he just lays on his bunk, groaning in pain.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: October 20, 2016, 12:43:36 pm »

Mako felt a little bit better after a nap from her first mission, not that she did much apart from getting tackled off a trike and getting some bruises.

She went for a walk around the village because she doesn't have anything better to do until she's called over for anything.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: October 20, 2016, 12:55:20 pm »

When they're together, Khaiden brings up an idea he had:

"I suggest gathering information on the reported Vampire from the villagers. In case of hostile interactions, remind them what Akras is capable of. Physically if necessary."

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: October 20, 2016, 01:01:50 pm »

"Khaiden, if you need souls that bad I can lend you mine. Assuming my old bosses don't still own it."

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: October 20, 2016, 01:07:17 pm »

"Why do you all assume that just because I'm a Necromancer everything is about consuming souls? I'm just repeating Akras policy. Are you saying we shouldn't interrogate the villagers about the alleged Vampire? Or do you want to keep being a bigot?"

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: October 20, 2016, 01:08:29 pm »

(Ahahah, calling someone a bigot when you want to kill innocents)
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: October 20, 2016, 01:09:53 pm »

(Where has he said that? He's literally following Akras policy when it comes to hostiles.)
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 201