Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159981 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: New squad beginning!
« Reply #1215 on: October 18, 2016, 09:45:09 am »

((My understanding was that the VTOL moved between Reserti/Knight and angry villagers. I mean, the VTOL already started firing))
"The objective comes first, Necromancer. If we kill it in the crossfire, the bosses won't be too happy."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: October 18, 2016, 09:53:15 am »

"Calm it, Necromancer. You'll get your souls in time. I promise you that."

"Ratodx, I am not yours to command. I am Akras' to command, not your lapdog. When I get word from Akras that you're in charge, then I'll follow, not before. And I'll have you know that my plan was not humiliation and murder, it was incapacitation and delivery. As I demonstrated by repeatedly attempting non-lethal shots."

"You aimed pretty close to his crotch it looked like. The VTOL has orders to fire on anyone who attacks the Knight. And the good Captain is apparently willing to take my lead on things for now. So you can either stay up there exhausting your bird, shoot the Knight and be killed, or get down here. I'm done with this conversation otherwise."

"It's not about the souls, unlike some people I can think ahead. And I was Gaian. These people have seen evidence that Akras personnel are gullible and weak, they can't be allowed to spread that, even if it isn't true. Right now we're cleaning up Amadou's mess, and that will mean as few witnesses as possible."

"False. We are continuing with the mission per Akras instructions. Not cleaning up Amadou's mess. In response to being treated as 'gullible and weak' we blew them the fuck up. It is a resolved issue. If you have furthwr concerns about it we will deal with them later."
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 10:16:44 am by somemildmanneredidiot »
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1217 on: October 18, 2016, 09:54:54 am »

((Actually, the last orders followed by the captain were from Reserti and nothing more has been said from him since, unless I missed something. Also, until the knight or Reserti tells anyone, only they know the specifics of the conversation between them, including the lines about the manhood.))
The old man grunts as the heavy arrow hits his shield, splintering a bit of it, but his arm refuses to yield. "I'd rather die fighting than have my honor be sullied by the likes of you, Elf."

The VTOL fried it's heavy machine guns at the incoming Militia, cutting down quite a few before they had the bright idea to jump away into the sides and scatter from the bullets. "We're burning credits with every trigger pull here people!" Cpt. Raynolds reminded via comms.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 09:58:43 am by Insanegame27 »
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: October 18, 2016, 09:58:08 am »

(Presumably Reserti did not turn off his comms.)
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1219 on: October 18, 2016, 09:59:17 am »

((Reserti turns his comms on when he needs to, off otherwise. If he didn't, your eardrums would burst from his yelling. Because he had to yell everything at the Knight))

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: October 18, 2016, 11:40:19 am »

Over Coms "As much as I love watching you two having a world class pissing match, now is not the time. Reserti killing bandits doesn't mean shit. You're friends dying in your arms doesn't mean shit in terms of combat. Me and Ratodx have been in wars and fought since we were young. You are in no position to lead and Ratodx hasn't made a bad call yet. You on the other hand are being an idiot."
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: October 18, 2016, 01:15:08 pm »

Regon talks into his comms
"Reserti, yer a zoggin coward, i 'ope you know dat ya bring shame on all da elves wiv wot you tried ta do today, an' kaiden, if ya even tuch a single innocent widout a propa reasun, i'll feed ya to da plants meself".
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: October 18, 2016, 01:17:03 pm »

Into comm:

"I don't do things for no reason, and I've already explained my position. It's on the acting leader to make the call."
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: October 18, 2016, 01:21:13 pm »

There was a tense moment, but the aged Knight realizes soon enough how to best defend his home. Still eyeing Reserti with distaste, he let his mace and shield fall onto the floor before taking his helmet off and unstrapping his plate armor. Due to it being a full Knight's armor, he'd need his squire's help in fully removing them, his squire which is still cooking on the ground not too far away.

He did shake most of his armor off of him, though. "Sounds like you're cowering under orders from a Goblin too, Elf. I hope that you're proud of that." Says the old Knight with a strained grin. A man does not simply become besties with someone who tried to shoot his manhood off, after all.

Meanwhile, inside the village, the threat was real. Everyone was scared and confused, and seeing their Lord Disarming and complying to the flying dragon's demand, they too begin to gather at the gate, them and their wounded. At the very least if the dragon decides to spew fire at them again, they'd die with their family.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: October 18, 2016, 01:26:45 pm »

("the flying dragon")
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: October 18, 2016, 01:29:45 pm »

[The VTOL.]
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: October 18, 2016, 01:30:51 pm »

(dont dragons fly anyway?)

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: October 18, 2016, 01:45:36 pm »

Danh's mind drifted back to the flamethrower for a moment, before he brushes those thoughts out, and arrives at the squad zone.
Looking to the goblin, he asks, "So, what're we gonna do now? And, uh, by now, I mean whenever our good friend the Captain finishes his job on the village?"

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: October 18, 2016, 02:08:17 pm »

(So that I don't drop off the action when I go to sleep again, Kuma and somemildmanneredidiot can get Mako to do stuffs if needed)
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: October 18, 2016, 02:25:53 pm »

Melnakos walks over to Ratodx.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 201