Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 160018 times)

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad beginning!
« Reply #1080 on: October 17, 2016, 06:39:26 pm »

(it's not about moving the game, it's just that if you're an important character it makes it easier for everyone if we can contact you, it literally only makes things easier to be in the discord, all it does is inconvenience everyone else if you're not there, it wouldn't matter as much if you weren't the squad leader but we have to wait on your orders and if you're not here it can stall the whole thing)
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: October 17, 2016, 06:50:08 pm »

[I'd like it very much if you move complaints into the OOC thread so it won't clog the game up.]

The knight sneered at Amadou. "Big words coming from a man hiding his face behind a mask. You've faced gods? you do not look the type. Look at you, sloushed, boastful. Or are you a squire who wears his master's arms and armor pretending to be hero? reveal your face when we're talking."
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1082 on: October 17, 2016, 06:56:47 pm »

"Amadou, show your face. If anyone goes for you, I'll send an arrow their way." Reserti says, scanning the militia, "If they send an arrow your way, cover yourself. You have armor, if I recall correctly. It'll stop it."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: October 17, 2016, 06:58:09 pm »

(Back at the VTOL)

Khaiden turns to Dexter:

"In the event we do have to attack, I'd advise using your Entropic Destruction magic in on multiple targets rather than focusing it. It should destroy their armaments and leave them exposed to my Entropic Necromancy"
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: October 17, 2016, 06:59:46 pm »

Dexter whispers back to Khaiden.
Roger.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: October 17, 2016, 07:01:01 pm »

"You do not sneer at, or command, one who can make your legs and arms fly in different directions, and have your guts mix with the dirt wherever they fall, but I'll show you my face." Amadou lifts the visor, "but you're right. My people has killed gods, but I am just a junior officer. That makes no difference to the orders I am here to carry out, though, or to what we can do to your village."
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 07:02:45 pm by Maegil »
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: October 17, 2016, 07:03:01 pm »

Danh silently adjusts the nozzle in his hands, having a feeling this was gonna get bad.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: October 17, 2016, 07:06:42 pm »

Seeing as his question was never answered, Regon goes back to his ritual circle and begins his ritual
Regon reaches into his pouch and pulls out a jet back seed, and places it in the soil in the middle of the circle, Regon stands up and begins to trace the ruins of his body with his blood, becoming a conduit for life to flow through him and into the seed. As what looks like a crystal erupts out of the ground, Regon begins to whisper to the plants spirit, causing it to shape into a 7' greatsword.
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: October 17, 2016, 07:09:10 pm »

"Look at that copse there. Imagine that's your army.

Captain Raynolds, cut down the copse, if you'll be so kind."

Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1089 on: October 17, 2016, 07:16:47 pm »

((what corpse is this?))
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: October 17, 2016, 07:17:09 pm »

((Copse. Aka group of trees.))

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: October 17, 2016, 07:21:29 pm »

Spoiler: copse (click to show/hide)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1092 on: October 17, 2016, 07:22:37 pm »

((ah. my mistake. I misread))

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: October 17, 2016, 07:28:02 pm »

Regon rips the sword out of the ground and gives it a few practice swings before giving his nod of approval and walking next to Amadou

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: October 17, 2016, 07:29:24 pm »

"You claimed to have killed gods, but only Gods can kill gods. So let's see if you're one."

The Knight, in one smooth, fast and well-practiced move, drew out a flintlock pistol from his hip and raise it up at Amadou's face.

Being a normal human with normal human reaction, you were only beginning to move your head out of the way by the time the aged Knight squeezed his trigger, a loud.. Cracking BANG! ringed out through the field and a metal .75 musket ball were propelled through a short, primitve tube of metal, traveled a painfully short distance before smashing right into Amadou's face.

The metal ball explodes into fragments, smashing bone and pushing many pieces of both broken bone and metal up into his brain, Amadou's head snapped back from the force as he was shot right where he willingly moved his only protection off of his face.

The man slumps down over the machine gun on the trike, wheezing, convulsing.

What were you talking about? Blue elephants? Purple kangaroos? What.

Numbers, numbers are good. How to numbers again? What. Five? two? twenty four? Forty two.

Thinking is hard.

What.

---

It was fast, the moment after the bang went off, the whole parley party was bum-rushing the Trike. Dirty, angry men literally throwing themselves at you, some drawing swords and knives, others just trying to tackle you to the ground, which is quite hard considering that you're on a vehicle. The Knight drew his longsword and charge with his Kelpie.

Welp.

Good thing Cpt. Raynolds have his 50mm all rev'd up.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 201