Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Honey I Shrunk the World (SG) Back Home  (Read 2640 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: Honey I Shrunk the World
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2016, 06:22:52 pm »

((If there no +1s, I'm going to leave it up to an RNG.))
Ah, thot was rpg.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
Re: Honey I Shrunk the World
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2016, 06:27:28 pm »

((If there no +1s, I'm going to leave it up to an RNG.))
Ah, thot was rpg.

((Sorry, friend. Forgot to designate this as an SG. My bad.))
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
Re: Honey I Shrunk the World (SG)
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2016, 03:13:17 pm »

((In the near future neither S34N1C nor I will be able to do any updates this weekend. Expect one on monday. If things turn around this weekend, then there'll be one on Sunday.))

Oh, yeah. Your name's Gerald. You're an aspiring historian and this darn narcissistic parade is getting in the way of your studies/recording of history. Whatever.

Since it's a semi-formal event, you decide to dress as such; a baby blue suit and pants made from the finest and best preserved silk sheet that was ever found, an undervest made from some particularly stout curtains, and a cape made from fine spider's silk (The cross beams that aren't sticky).

You exit your apartment, a small walled off section of a hotel lobby (You live in what is essentially a slum), into the large street that bisects the lobby and which connects to the street leading outside. The parade is going to happen on the main boulevard, two minutes as the ant walks. However, since it is early in the morning you also consider heading down to the caffeine distributor, maybe even stop by the library and rent your daily dose of controlled history.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

KiwiOui

• Bay Watcher
  • Genetic monstrosity of unknown origin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2016, 03:18:17 pm »

Go down to the Caffeine dispensor. If you have to go to the parade, you'll be awake while doing it!
Historical Fact: Such caffeinated drinks were once called 'coffee'.
Kiwis- Odd man out of both the animal and plant kingdoms.
Didn't we get the pilot? Can't we scan his brain?
If we did, +1, but I think they either got scrambled by the tractor beam or got blown out into space.
This is a normal discussion, folks.

Poohbah

• Bay Watcher
  • I hope I win the big cash.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2016, 08:51:06 pm »

take a shot of caffeine. Straight to the arm

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2016, 02:58:52 pm »

You grab some caffeinated water and run on down to the parade. It takes a few extra minutes, but you still make it there to see the Führer pass on his grand float. Something's off about him. You also see a figure cross the street behind the main float and disappear into an alleyway.

Spoiler: Gerald Stockman (click to show/hide)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2016, 04:13:07 pm »

Sneakily try and follow the figure through the alleyway.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2016, 03:28:47 pm »

You manage to sneak through the crowd and get through an opening in the barriers. You cross the street, using the next float as cover. Upon reaching the other side, you skillfully move through the crowd like an arrow. The alleyway is unimpeded as you follow in the footsteps of the fleeing figure. As you proceed it gets darker, and darker, until finally its almost as if the great lights above had come unplugged again. On the left is a house made from an old Coketm bottle. On your right, is a building in a hollowed out brick. Upon turning the corner, you're grabbed by an assailant. He slams you against the brick and says in a deep, gravelly voice, "Why are you following me? Who are you?"

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2016, 05:21:19 pm »

Keep him off balance by asking HIM questions.  "Who are you?  Why are you sneaking around?"
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2016, 02:49:31 pm »

"Who are you? Why are Yousneaking around?" You demand information.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! I'm the one askin' questions here, pal. I won't do nothin' if you answer the damn questions.
So I'll ask again, Who are you? And why are you following me? Answer quick. Or else." He puts a knife to your throat.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2016, 04:42:31 pm »

"I saw you following the [insert leader name here]. Not that I'm against it."
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2016, 10:49:43 am »

((Sorry for the delays. RL problems. But they're sorted out and I should be able to post every day for now.))

"Ah. Well," He looks at the lights above. "Three, Two, One." The ground is rocked by a massive BOOM coming from the direction of the parade. The glass house shatters. Little bits of a suspiciously elegant parade float fall everywhere. The smell of gunpowder is everywhere.

"Yep. Now, the guards saw you enter the street behind the float. They saw me leave. They most likely saw both of us go down this alley. So that means we have fifteen to twenty seconds before they arrive at the conclusion that we're in cahoots and execute you for treason. I'd take you with me, but-" You hear the furious wingbeats of a dragonfly. The man slips out of his coat, leaving you empty handed. "If you make it out alive, I'll find you. Until then, Gaervonish!" He speaks in an unfamiliar tongue as he climbs the legs of the fly. They fly off without another word.

As you sit there unbelieving, footsteps echo through the alley. You look around. There's four routes of escape. Up to the roofs, Down the left branch, Down the right branch, or into the sewers.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2016, 11:29:45 am »

Surrender. Explain what happened.

The guy left his coat behind, right?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2016, 12:24:18 pm »

The guy left his coat behind, right?

Yes, he left his coat behind.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2016, 03:48:12 pm »

Into the sewers, ho!
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
Pages: 1 [2] 3