Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 25

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Crown of Aen (OOC Thread) [These Level Ups]  (Read 20700 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Crown of Aen (OOC Thread) [Sign-ups: 0/10 Applications]
« Reply #136 on: September 24, 2016, 05:23:46 am »

-not important-

Your username is familiar to me and I have no idea why :vc
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Crown of Aen (OOC Thread) [Sign-ups: 0/10 Applications]
« Reply #137 on: September 24, 2016, 05:36:09 am »

*checks time converter*

So, less than 12 hours and the GM seems to be away.

Drat, and I wanted to ask a few questions about some of the outer regions. Should I just post and hope for the best? Oh, but then I might be stepping on the GM's toes if I just made up lore like that.

I don't know. Maybe I should just wait and see if there's going to be another opening.

Might as well go for it. If anything's blatantly doesn't fit I'm sure USEC won't be rude about telling you how to fix it.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 24, 2016, 06:45:20 am »

Ghamina, chelsea grin on full display. Will make her a veil at some point.

I've changed the PF to one of performing male characters, like suggested, and made it harsher to compensate for the rarity - -15eva and -2def, making it always applicable as well.
I also changed the PS to just female characters, so it doesn't just cancel out the majority of the PF.
If it needs changing further, just say.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 07:37:45 am by GiglameshDespair »
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 24, 2016, 09:09:58 am »

Drat, and I wanted to ask a few questions about some of the outer regions. Should I just post and hope for the best? Oh, but then I might be stepping on the GM's toes if I just made up lore like that.

Posting and hoping for the best would have been a good idea. If there's some lore stuff that needs fixing, I'd be certain to tell you about it.

I've changed the PF to one of performing male characters, like suggested, and made it harsher to compensate for the rarity - -15eva and -2def, making it always applicable as well.

Just so I'm clear on this, your PF now goes:

1st Turn: Dance for a male character.
2nd Turn: -15 Eva and Def kicks in for this turn (and this turn only).
3rd Turn: Malus ends.

Is that correct?

Anyways, the IC thread will be up in five hours and sign-ups will be closing at the same time. If they aren't, assume that something happened to me I'm agonizing over which sheets to pick. We'll start with ten characters at the beginning, but two will almost immediately run off to properly join at a later date. So they won't appear for the first map, and might join in time for the second. Sounds good?

ctsun

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 24, 2016, 09:15:24 am »

Okay, Peg Knight done. And since pegasi are only native to a place that isn't described in any particular detail, I decided to make it up from whole-cloth, if that's alright. Think Polynesians with pegasi.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Also, help with the mug would be greatly appreciated. I have no idea how to add tans to a character.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 24, 2016, 09:16:11 am »

I would think so.

Alternatively, it could just be from the moment she performs a male character until the beginning of the next player phase.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 24, 2016, 09:26:35 am »

Okay, Peg Knight done. And since pegasi are only native to a place that isn't described in any particular detail, I decided to make it up from whole-cloth, if that's alright. Think Polynesians with pegasi.

I had imagined the Summer Isles to be not!Greece but eh. I see no reason why I should reject Polynesians with Pegasi. After all, our Wyvern Rider is a fearsome, tattooed warrior from the harsh lands of northern not!Switzerland. I don't mind being flexiable if it proeuces a good backstory.

Alternatively, it could just be from the moment she performs a male character until the beginning of the next player phase.

Yeah, let's just go with this. Keep things nice and simple for me to keep track of.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 24, 2016, 09:49:22 am »

I dun think I'll be joining this after all :v

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 24, 2016, 09:53:03 am »

Fine by me. I feel swamped by applications as it is.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 24, 2016, 10:04:05 am »

[hugs usec]
Black lives matter.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 24, 2016, 11:24:23 am »

USEC, only thing I would say about ctsun's application is that last personal skill should be a no go. Specifically because it's a personal skill that affects other people. Personal skills are supposed to be personal after all.

Also the second Personal Skill is reeeeeallly broad. That's gonna apply 90% of the time or more. If anything, it should be reversed so that tis'w ehn on one of the two not when not on one of those two.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 11:26:13 am by Swordstar »

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 24, 2016, 12:08:19 pm »

Aaaaand done!
Spoiler: Carmen Letta (click to show/hide)

I'm too lazy to look back and count, how many guys do we have in the group?
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 24, 2016, 12:37:07 pm »

Not a lot

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 24, 2016, 01:16:54 pm »

Like 2
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 25