Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: No rest for the wicked: A Magic Burst game: IC: First Day  (Read 4406 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: No rest for the wicked: A Magic Burst game: IC: First Day
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2016, 07:01:43 pm »

"Right-y then..." Lyn says, focusing.

Her transformation is hardly as dramatic or flamboyant as the previous ones. Lyn simply takes a deep breath and stretches as one would to wake themselves up or before exercise. As she does so, it almost seems to be effecting her height- no wait, it is, and she's a good six inches taller now. She takes off her glasses with one hand as she fixes her lengthening and purple-ing hair with the other. She yawns, closing her eyes as she does so, and when she opens them they're a similar shade of purple as her hair. Her hands moving on their own, she unbuttons her uniform top- which as it falls off seems to fade into nonexistence- and shake off her skirt, revealing a new set of clothes that look somewhere between casualwear and armor.

"No need to be so dramatic about your transformation sequences."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 16, 2016, 02:48:46 am »

Maria nods.
"Okay. How do I....."

As she concentrates, her form is suddenly enshrouded by watery silver fluid, shimmering in the light. It swirls around her, lifting her up as her uniform is transformed into a suit of elaborate, ornate armour and what seems to be an armoured skirt. Her hands are pushed into silvery gauntlets with an emblem of a dragonfly flying over a crescent moon embossed on the back. Silvery drops of water hang in the air behind her, forming a pair of dragonfly wings, fine and silky to the touch, their translucence seeming almost as they aren't there.

Maria lands with her wings fluttering as she examines herself, her hair now down and reaching to her waist.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 16, 2016, 02:53:13 am »

"Callin' it now - someone's hair's gonna get caught on somethin'."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 16, 2016, 09:03:49 am »

"Callin' it now - someone's hair's gonna get caught on somethin'."

At least it won't be you! See? There are some bright sides to this!" Rose's finger again raises.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2016, 09:05:43 am »

"Maybe, if it weren't for the fact that it's made of magic... Now then, next thing to cover is nearby youma. They've gotten a bit more active recently... But don't worry, they haven't gotten to killing more people just yet, mostly just attacking and letting people go. Which disproves a popular theory on them and- I'm getting off topic. Basically, I have suspicions that there's a youma near by, or even inside the school."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2016, 03:16:08 pm »

"Maybe, if it weren't for the fact that it's made of magic... Now then, next thing to cover is nearby youma. They've gotten a bit more active recently... But don't worry, they haven't gotten to killing more people just yet, mostly just attacking and letting people go. Which disproves a popular theory on them and- I'm getting off topic. Basically, I have suspicions that there's a youma near by, or even inside the school."

Rose begins stretching, as if she where about to participate in a sporting event. "If they are hurting people, we have to stop them fast right? That is what you found us for! Lets go find them already!"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]