Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: No rest for the wicked: A Magic Burst game: IC: First Day  (Read 4417 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: No rest for the wicked: A Magic Burst game: IC: First Day
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2016, 04:51:57 pm »

Ianthe covers her mouth daintily with one hand as she lets out a ladylike giggle. "Rose, how many hours have you spent watching anime in the last few days?"

Rose puts her hand to the back of her neck again. "Hehehe...None, but the friend I was talking too before this was president of the Anime club, so I got into an anime type mood!" Her hand finally comes to a rest at her side. "She was really excited about this new magical girl anime coming out over the weakened, the club is having a viewing party for it and everything."

"None of you look as vacuous and shallow enough to be idols. And I definitely ain't cut out for managerial work. Is it just us? Or d'you think there'll be a few late arrivals?"

Rose's hand rose once again, punctuating her "Tsk tsk" with a finger wag. "That is exactly the point! You have to take someone who has no experience in the field and is completely unsuited for it, or a loss is practically guaranteed!" Her hands come to rest on her hips. "The transformation from normal school students to idols needs to be noticeable and extreme. It is one of the most simple fantasy scenarios, normal people doing unnormal things!"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2016, 10:27:17 pm »

Suddenly, the lights in the classroom come on and the door unlocks before creaking open. A cursory glance shows that there's no one inside as far as you can tell. But obviously that's not right, otherwise that wouldn't have happened... right? Something itches at the back of your mind. You feel you should enter.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2016, 10:30:25 pm »

"Well, ain't that odd? Still, least there ain't any frilly outfits in 'ere."
And with that, Shou strides into the classroom.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2016, 10:31:07 pm »

"Hm. . . How curious. . ." Ianthe steps forward from her wallbound position and takes a few steps inside, sending glances toward likely hiding spots that wouldn't be visible from outside.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2016, 10:47:55 pm »

"Well, ain't that odd? Still, least there ain't any frilly outfits in 'ere."
And with that, Shou strides into the classroom.

"Of course not. The school has a dress code, you know!" Rose again brings up the pointer finger, conveniently ignoring the several violations the group seems to have.

She then skips into the room, humming a few bars from what must be the song that wins them the competition. She casually tosses her backpack into one of the empty desks next to her own, plopping down into her spot. After a moment, she begins kicking her feet back and forth. After a moment of nothing happening, she puffs out her cheeks, looks around the room, and pulls out her phone. "Jeeze, if they are going to call us in Friday afternoon they could at least be timely about it!"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2016, 10:54:48 pm »

"Preachin' to the choir, Rose; preachin' to the fucking choir."
He leans against the window, unbuttoning his shirt.
"The hell's important enough to call us up in person, but not important enough to tell us in the mornin'?"
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 11:00:22 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2016, 05:45:17 am »

Lyn is actually wearing the uniform properly she'd have you know. She also enters.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2016, 09:11:32 am »

Maria is the last to enter and presumably look around the room. Looking around confirms that the room is empty as far as you can tell. There is one area that you could check... Looking behind the desk reveals nothing. Weird, shouldn't there be something there? You freeze as the door shuts and locks. Looking behind reveals a... uh... This is weird, it looks like a small... gryphon? You aren't all that sure but that's the word coming to the forefront of your minds right now. You have a feeling that this really shouldn't be here as it speaks.
"Good, now that you're here we can get started. I'm sure you're quite confused, don't worry, that's just the veil in your minds doing it's best to protect you. I'll get rid of it momentarily."
It sounds cute.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2016, 10:00:42 am »

Maria is also wearing the uniform correctly.

"Uh."
Maria takes off her glasses to confirm what she's seeing, wiping them before putting them back on.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2016, 10:02:11 am »

"Eh?"

Rose leans hear head on her hand, which in turn leans on the desk. Her feet have been swinging back and forth again. In her other hand is the phone she had brought out. She quickly points it at the creature and snaps a picture.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2016, 10:11:22 am »

Rose's picture shows the gryphon pup posing though she knows that it didn't move when the photo was taken.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2016, 10:17:04 am »

Ianthe raises an eyebrow - an expression of incredible startlement, to those that know her. "Get started with what, may I ask?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2016, 10:21:09 am »

Rose blinks twice at the picture before stating "Thats.....ador~able!". She then speeds toward the creature, knocking over her own desk and jumping over a second in the process. Once nearby, she leans down and pokes it with her finger, an odd smile on her face.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2016, 12:24:45 pm »

The gryphon is very soft. Like, it shouldn't be possible that it's as soft as it is. The gryphon ignores the poke to turn to Ianthe.
"Why, you should know that already... wait, what's this? Oh... That's odd let me just fix the block."
Ianthe is suddenly filled with understanding, like she's been through this before. Obviously this is a tsukaima, a creature who grants magical powers in return for help in defeating youma. Hm... That word last sounds really familiar to her for some reason but she can't quite place why.
"I can't unblock that all at once but you should understand things a bit better now, right?"
The tsukaima cringes the slightest bit as it speaks.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2016, 12:31:04 pm »

Ianthe shakes her head almost imperceptibly, then nods. "Ah, right, thank you," she says calmly. "I take it you'll be asking for our help momentarily, then?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7