Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: No rest for the wicked: A Magic Burst game: IC: First Day  (Read 4404 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
No rest for the wicked: A Magic Burst game: IC: First Day
« on: September 12, 2016, 11:49:16 am »

It's a fairly typical Friday for you all. You got up this morning, went to school, sat through some hours of instruction... Well, fairly typical as your homeroom teacher, Mr. Johnson, asked for you all to come to his classroom after school. And so, for one reason or another you've decided to do as you're told, perhaps it's simple obedience to the man, or perhaps it's curiosity about just what it is he wants. After all, you aren't involved in any relevant clubs as far as you know and there aren't any school activities coming up that you know about. Whatever the case, the door is currently locked and the lights are out, so it's likely he went to the bathroom before you arrived and will be back in a bit. Might as well talk to these losers while you wait right?

OOC Thread

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: No rest for the wicked: A Magic Burst game: IC: First Day
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 12:23:04 pm »

(PTW)
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 12:39:42 pm »

Ianthe stands against one wall, silently observing the others around for now. An eclectic group, to be sure.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 01:59:38 pm »

((Do we have school uniforms? This is a vital and important detail.))

"Heya everyone!" Rose waves her hand excitedly from the other end of the hallway in greeting, before grabbing the straps of her backpack and rushing towards the waiting group. "Sorry I am a little late! Ehehe....I was talking to a friend and lost track of time." As she says this line, she rubs the back of her neck. She then puts her hand around her eyebrows, as if keeping the sun out of her eyes, and pivots around on one leg. "I don't see the teacher though. So I guess that means I am actually early!" She states, doing the fist pump of success.

((Color work for everyone?))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2016, 02:21:16 pm »

((It does. I'mma pick orange.))

Lyn, leaning on a wall and playing on a legally-distinct portable gaming system, looks up and waves back. "Hey there, Rose."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2016, 02:38:49 pm »

Ianthe returns the wave politely. "Hello, Rose. How are you doing this afternoon, anyway? And the same to you, Lynde." She finishes this last with a slight nod at the girl indicated.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 04:01:37 pm by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2016, 03:44:03 pm »

Ianthe returns the wave politely. "Hello, Rose. How are you doing this afternoon, anyway? And the same to you, Lynde." She finishes this last with a slight nod at the girl indicated.

((I am now imagining her narrating her actions in the third person.))

"Grr~eat! I have been feeling energized all day!" Rose punctuates this by raising her arms above her head. "And I have a feeling the weekend will be even better!" She then puffs out her cheeks and crosses her arms. "Which is why it is kind a bumber that he called us in on a Friday afternoon. I hope whatever this is doesn't take too long, I might explode it I don't let my energy out soon!"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2016, 04:02:44 pm »

"I would recommend keeping any detonations outside; people are so frightfully difficult to clean up, after all."
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2016, 04:05:02 pm »

"Ara, ara...."
Maria sighs, closing her eyes as she watches Rose and Ianthe.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2016, 04:10:50 pm »

Ianthe turns her attention to Maria, eyes settling on her with a cool gaze. "Yes, Maria?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2016, 04:15:51 pm »

"Anyone 'ere got any idea what this all 'bout?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2016, 04:27:34 pm »

"I would recommend keeping any detonations outside; people are so frightfully difficult to clean up, after all."

Rose puts out her pointer finger to make a point. "But if I could go outside, I would be able to unleash the full power of my energy, thus would not need to explode." She then nods her head gently. "As difficult as it is for the janitorial staff, I will have no choice but to blow-up inside. I will try my best to do so in a safe and clean manner, of course."

"Ara, ara...."
Maria sighs, closing her eyes as she watches Rose and Ianthe.

((Closing your eyes while watching someone. Most effective means ever :P)).

"Anyone 'ere got any idea what this all 'bout?"

Rose puts her hand under her chin in a thinking pose. "Hmm, lets see. Ah! I got it!" she then slams her fist down into her open palm. "Maybe the school is under budget, and needs a sports team to bring home a trophy or it is getting shut down! And you will be the manager! Or maybe we are going to be an idol band for an upcoming competition! Rose crosses her arms and nods her head with a satisfied look on her face. "In any case, the school's fate rests in our hands, and we have only months to save it. It will be difficult, but in the end we will succeed."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2016, 04:32:29 pm »

Ianthe covers her mouth daintily with one hand as she lets out a ladylike giggle. "Rose, how many hours have you spent watching anime in the last few days?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2016, 04:42:07 pm »

"None of you look as vacuous and shallow enough to be idols. And I definitely ain't cut out for managerial work. Is it just us? Or d'you think there'll be a few late arrivals?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2016, 04:47:02 pm »

"I think I've seen that second one."
Sigtext!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7