Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Gone Shopping  (Read 16922 times)

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Gone Shopping
« Reply #105 on: October 08, 2016, 06:01:07 pm »

Hmm... Obviously you can speak, but to what extent? Mind giving a bit more of a demonstration?
Talk to the cockroach.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 08, 2016, 07:53:27 pm »

stead fastly ignore explosion and get ready to move cargo on or off when needed

My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 09, 2016, 08:25:57 pm »

Offer a small amount of help with unloading.
Then sit on the cart, smiling absently to myself about my incredibly successful negotiations back there and daydreaming about the sumptuous feast I am going to prepare upon our return to base. I truly am a credit to team!

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 09, 2016, 09:01:50 pm »

having abandoned the kitchen, help unload goods but do not enter the potion shop yet.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 10, 2016, 03:56:30 pm »

Hmm... Obviously you can speak, but to what extent? Mind giving a bit more of a demonstration?
Talk to the cockroach.
"Speak! Squeak. Speak speak speak. Me speaks." it squeaks, waving it's antennae and a foreleg.

stead fastly ignore explosion and get ready to move cargo on or off when needed

Offer a small amount of help with unloading.
Then sit on the cart, smiling absently to myself about my incredibly successful negotiations back there and daydreaming about the sumptuous feast I am going to prepare upon our return to base. I truly am a credit to team!

having abandoned the kitchen, help unload goods but do not enter the potion shop yet.
Alright, the three of you al place the cargo destined for hte potions' shop in a pile on the ground in front of the shop, and stand around chillin like only Omega Teamsters can do. When curious passersby peek at what you are doing, Varrick snarls at them: "What you lookin' at? We're on break!" A few surly looking old dwarves nod appreciatively at this explanation, and most others just sort of shrug it off and go on about their days, with the exception of one older-looking ...Well, it looks like a walking bundle of thin black rods, so why you think it is older is a mystery, but you do. Nevertheless, the black rod thing seems to hesitate just outside your little sphere of influence - right where your party obstructs his path into the shop.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 10, 2016, 09:00:02 pm »

Poke the others and point to the rods then go take a nap break on the cart till we have to go
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 11, 2016, 12:01:56 am »

"GET OUT OF THIS FINE BEING'S WAY RIGHT NOW, IMBECILES."
Yell at the other omegas to get out of the way. Observe the creature, and charge my coil.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 11, 2016, 10:05:46 am »

sit on the boxes and wait for smoke to clear, then follow rods into the shop.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 11, 2016, 03:57:03 pm »

Quietly talk with Terry about whatever cockroaches find interesting while I watch the rod-being and the other Omegas.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 11, 2016, 03:57:54 pm »

With much shouting, pointing and sulking, you manage to rearrange so that people can sort of pass by and enter the shop. Naturally, someone inside comes out to see what the commotion is about, as Cho Ja begins to duck into the shop. Cho, going to stick around and chat with the attendant, or head on in and play with the toys?

((In case you guys haven't noticed, this isn't a high stress mission, nor a time critical one, so feel free to chill, explore, try to finagle special privileges fro mthe Gm, or make suggestions. If you want, I can totally make things more exciting. heh heh heh.))

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 11, 2016, 06:43:35 pm »

Altair pockets Terry and exits the cart, headed for the inside of the potion shop. Once inside, he browses their stock to see what they have available, looking primarily for magical paints/chalks, any books on forms of magic he's unfamiliar with, any charms, baubles, or foci that could be used to amplify his own power, and any ingredients that would be useful for the creation of a magical circle, construct, or artifact.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 11, 2016, 08:24:01 pm »

Look around and see if there are any weapon shops or herbalists around
My Sig

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 11, 2016, 10:04:38 pm »

I suppose that PYLON could get a hood ornament or something.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 12, 2016, 08:11:28 pm »

Altair pockets Terry and exits the cart, headed for the inside of the potion shop. Once inside, he browses their stock to see what they have available, looking primarily for magical paints/chalks, any books on forms of magic he's unfamiliar with, any charms, baubles, or foci that could be used to amplify his own power, and any ingredients that would be useful for the creation of a magical circle, construct, or artifact.
There might be magical paints and chalks in here. As for ingredients - it's a potion shop, so the ingredients are all geared toward being consumeable, though you question what manner of creature might consume  some of the more exotic looking things. Books? Nope. You might find a focus in here, possibly. What might you find in a potion shop that would work as an alchemic focus?

Look around and see if there are any weapon shops or herbalists around
Well, the potion shop probably carries herbs - ingredients and all. You passed a few likely candidates for being herbalists and weapon shops on your way here.

I suppose that PYLON could get a hood ornament or something.
Looking for a little romance, eh? PYLON is a hood ornament.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 12, 2016, 08:32:16 pm »

...No it isn't.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11