Early Age
- 1 (25%)
Middle Age
- 2 (50%)
Late Age
- 1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 27

Author Topic: Dominions 4 Round 23 - It wasn't fine :'(  (Read 30531 times)

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 Round 23 - Foul doings
« Reply #225 on: September 25, 2016, 04:24:23 pm »

I have 4 provinces that are searched 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 and without a magic site. That is bad luck.

Also, this round was strange. Not a single rando event, what the hell do I have luck 3 for?

@Micro102: Spirit of the Question vs Wording of the Question, I guess.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 04:41:11 pm by ThtblovesDF »

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 25, 2016, 04:37:25 pm »

Polls asks who is going to die next and 2 of the 3 people said Man.....

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 25, 2016, 05:01:50 pm »

Believe it or not I think man is still kicking around. For what it's worth, your pretender is tough as nails with his kit in his dominion.He's routinely surviving 200 strong people being tossed at him, though he's a mute now. Honstly, that was prolly one way you coulda had him defend, since he's almost a super combatant.

Addendum: took me a bit to get that turn in. Normally I'd also double turn, but I'm in between classes at the moment and won't have time to do so. I'll get my turns in sometime later.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 03:29:39 am by chaoticag »

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 26, 2016, 05:37:18 am »

's cool, we are still rocking a great pace, I like these "fast" small games.

So this and the turn afterwards might put me hard in the danger zone, but will not harm any of you.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 26, 2016, 07:56:28 am »

Alas, that song does nothing for me. This, on the other hand...
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese blacksmithing forum!
« Reply #231 on: September 26, 2016, 09:21:03 am »

Caelum will fight the T'ien Ch'i invaders until its wings are clipped and lie lifeless on the ground. Let Caelum's fate be a warning to the other nations of this world that the T'ien Ch'i threat must be contained, lest it spread its shadow over us all.

It is deplorable that at this decisive turning point in the history of our world, Shinuyama decided to launch an unprovoked and opportunistic attack on Caelum. That Shinuyama's decision is to pick apart the weak instead of joining forces and containing the strong speaks clearly of its character.

But it is never too late. Never.

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 26, 2016, 10:00:38 am »

Your horrible, ugly, heretic temples offended us - spreading their lies to our own provinces. They must be silenced. (Although I'll admit that at least your lies don't cause disease.)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 26, 2016, 02:32:49 pm »

Caelum will fight the T'ien Ch'i invaders until its wings are clipped and lie lifeless on the ground. Let Caelum's fate be a warning to the other nations of this world that the T'ien Ch'i threat must be contained, lest it spread its shadow over us all.
So be it. If you refuse to surrender, your race will be removed. Worry not for your own fate, however - Sky Anvil will serve the divine palace's pond as a duck.

So this and the turn afterwards might put me hard in the danger zone, but will not harm any of you.
Aw. I liked being surrounded by a less threatening water nation.

Your horrible, ugly, heretic temples offended us - spreading their lies to our own provinces. They must be silenced. (Although I'll admit that at least your lies don't cause disease.)
Oh thanks. Now I'll always think that MA C'tis tells people to kiss their pet reptiles for good luck.

Edit: My priest-training temple has so far trained three priests named Adolf. I'm growing concerned.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 03:18:00 pm by Nirur Torir »

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 26, 2016, 04:01:55 pm »

Uhuu graphs show that Eriu actually lost a province for once, what is going on?

I finally got my spy net online and eyes on most things - poor Caelum...

Otherwise, all land nations that border me have grown large and prosper, so proud... but yeah T'ien Ch'i got fat.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 26, 2016, 04:06:16 pm »

Shinuyama decided the best course of asking for something nicely is sending an army to siege the fort I ad my troops on. I guess we're at war now.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 26, 2016, 09:25:52 pm »

So how looked down upon is it to attack and take provinces from a nation that is currently at war because you know it will be easy? Because I can see this being a constant occurrence in multiplayer games that will erase skill. 2 people go to war. They lose their armies. People see their armies are gone and attack in turn for easy provinces. Now you have a few big nations that will eventually eat the other smaller ones that were not able to eat the weakened nations. Seems like it would get boring fast.

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 26, 2016, 09:31:22 pm »

Shinuyama decided the best course of asking for something nicely is sending an army to siege the fort I ad my troops on. I guess we're at war now.
It makes it a lot less likely that you'll say 'no' if you don't have any choice in the matter.  ;) That Man castle is right on my border - I claim it by divine right and military might.

I don't know what R'yleh just did, but the way his gem income spiked worries me greatly.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 26, 2016, 09:32:39 pm »

R'yleh's gem income spiked because they cast a global enchantment.

So how looked down upon is it to attack and take provinces from a nation that is currently at war because you know it will be easy? Because I can see this being a constant occurrence in multiplayer games that will erase skill. 2 people go to war. They lose their armies. People see their armies are gone and attack in turn for easy provinces. Now you have a few big nations that will eventually eat the other smaller ones that were not able to eat the weakened nations. Seems like it would get boring fast.

Probably fairly common, and not too looked down upon. This encourages building good will with other nations, so they don't invade you when you're in a tight spot.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 26, 2016, 09:34:01 pm »

R'yleh's gem income spiked because they cast a global enchantment.
Huh, so they did - I didn't even notice that line in my messages. Still worrisome.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 27