Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: [SG] I am a Demon  (Read 5865 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [SG] I am a Demon
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2016, 12:30:55 am »

This game is cursed. This is the third iteration of the game I've seen and each time it barely got out of character creation before it died.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 01:47:38 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2016, 01:14:54 am »

Hey, a three-day absence does not a dead game make, necessarily.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2016, 02:49:03 am »

I had a bit of a hectic weekend, and an uncharacteristically busy few days at work. This is still alive though :)

Rest until something happens, and take a look in the basin while we wait.

Sense [4---]

Peering into the basin, all you see through your bleary, human eyes is the reflection of the night sky above. You consider dipping a finger in to see if the feel or taste will tell you anything, but you hold off for now.

Instead, you slide down one side, worn wooden planks against your back, until you’re sitting on the muddy ground. Time passes. Your body aches. Your eyelids grow heavy. Slowly, gently, and then all at once, you tumble into unconsciousness.

You are hanging, suspended. Your arms, tied behind you. Faces swim in front of you, laughing. Old rivals. Colleagues. Mnrt’arq. They start to melt, red liquid falling, to the sound of the laughter, swirling together into a pool beneath you. It writhes and boils, hot flecks spitting at your feet.

You feel yourself lowering, the laughter thunderous in your ears. Your toes touch the surface, and you flinch away from the heat. You lower further, the pool coming closer. You’ve curled your legs up completely now, and can feel the heat at the base of your spine. Lifting your legs further, you feel yourself overbalance. You kick your legs back out, too late and your head plunges into the boiling pool.

Your face burns so hot it feels cold. The rushing of liquid and the peals of laughter roaring in your ears. Red swirls across your eyes, slowly turning into a kaleidoscope of yellow and white as you struggle to breath. The thunderous noise like a thousand shouting voices. The liquid pounds against you, bumping and scratching. Scratching?

You open your eyes, the world spinning around you, as you come to a rolling stop on the sand. Looking up, you see a chariot disappearing into the distance, hard to see against the light of the sun ahead. You look behind, glancing over stands full of people, to another chariot coming up behind. You scramble to your feet, and start to run, not towards the chariot, but to where it is headed.

Intercepting it, you seize hold of the railing and heave yourself in, just in time to see the driver turn, brandishing his racing whip in his free hand. He swings, the strands splat against your cheek, wet and warm and...

Sense [3----]

You stumble into consciousness. Your face still feels wet and warm. You go to touch the side of your face and instead find a large, hairy face, two inches from yours, tongue out and ready to lick. It is still dark.

-   Hello hairy thing?
-   Hello contact?
-   Something else?

Spoiler: Jorgen Juve (click to show/hide)

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2016, 05:14:09 am »

Get used to the senses:
-Ask for permission to touch the creature; use your hands and fingers to extrapolate its size and shape. Since we're at it, the body has skin all over, not only on the hands, what feelings are coming from the rest of it? Right, pain... something else?
-What about the sense of smell, how good is it? Might as well test it.
-The creature licked us? Maybe we should reciprocate, and test our taste.
-Hear the creature, listen the the surroundings sounds. Practice turning your ears around and zooming in on sounds, even though human ears seem a bit different...
-Then there's this strange feeling inside you, like a... pressure? burning but not quite? near-pain?... that seems to draw your attention to an area between your ribs, just below your diaphragm; it probably merits some investigation. Maybe your human body is also damaged there, it keeps growling and making other squishy noises...
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2016, 06:50:24 am »

Attempt communication with the hairy creature
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

impcamper

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU ARE NOW ALL SAFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2016, 08:29:24 am »

Say Hi?
Is it a cow?
See if this is true.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 05:21:50 pm by impcamper »

Gwolfski