Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 561

Author Topic: Fan art competition! *Moving sound*  (Read 1459357 times)

Binamrad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fan art competition!
« Reply #2370 on: November 26, 2009, 04:12:11 pm »

Wherever he's being taken he doesn't really like it.

I think that elite axe-dwarves should technically be the ones most suitable for dragon hauling duty.  :P
Also my Captain of the Guard wants a suite but I can't assign him to any object.
Nevermind, turns out her upper body was missing.

Bralbaard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2371 on: November 26, 2009, 04:51:38 pm »

An elven retreat. Without any elves, as they are somewhere else, dancing and singing, or whatever it is elves do:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Mike Mayday

• Bay Watcher
  • gfx whr
    • View Profile
    • Goblinart
« Reply #2372 on: November 26, 2009, 05:39:00 pm »

An elven retreat. Without any elves, as they are somewhere else, dancing and singing, or whatever it is elves do.

Dying?
<3

Bloogonis

• Bay Watcher
  • Steamyworks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2373 on: November 26, 2009, 06:02:03 pm »

An elven retreat. Without any elves, as they are somewhere else, dancing and singing, or whatever it is elves do:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Fixed! (I don't know what came over me, I'm generally pro elf... except that one time when they came with 5999 lbs of cloth and nothing else >:( and i smashed them)

I really do love the original, and hope you make more  ;D

Petra

• Bay Watcher
  • Vortex of Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #2374 on: November 26, 2009, 09:03:51 pm »

I made a picture recently. It's kinda-sorta very large.

Ooooh! Dragon stew tastes the best.

Fixed! (I don't know what came over me, I'm generally pro elf... except that one time when they came with 5999 lbs of cloth and nothing else >:( and i smashed them)

I just love how elves have facilities for textiles and zoos full of animals and wooden (useless) weapons, and yet they, for all of their worthlessness, yell at dwarves for having cut down a tree.

Quote from: Petra on Today at 11:11:32 AM
        Depends on how agile they are.
    Champions can get pretty agile.
And pretty has a limit.

Just drop it, okay? Why don't you post some pics and move on?

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2375 on: November 26, 2009, 09:20:23 pm »

I just love how elves have facilities for textiles and zoos full of animals and wooden (useless) weapons, and yet they, for all of their worthlessness, yell at dwarves for having cut down a tree.

Maybe once the new version comes out, we can send caravans to THEIR homes, and make them say insulting things as they try to negotiate for precious precious sun berries.

Firnagzen

• Bay Watcher
  • [CURIOUSBEAST_INSANE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2376 on: November 27, 2009, 12:19:54 am »

Negotiating? With elves? ;D

There's a synonym for this. Let me give you a hint. It starts with 'M' and ends with 'AGMA'.
Christ, are you dwarves or are you elves? If you think Hell has too many demons, then you kill them till the population reaches an acceptable number.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2377 on: November 27, 2009, 12:56:31 am »

It wouldn't be economically sound to build a hundred mile long magma-duct to an elven retreat for the sole purpose of gaining some bargaining leverage on their cloth and berries.

It would be flippin' awesome though.

Hawkfrost

• Bay Watcher
  • It's way too late to stop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2378 on: November 27, 2009, 01:07:34 am »

It wouldn't be economically sound to build a hundred mile long magma-duct to an elven retreat for the sole purpose of gaining some bargaining leverage on their cloth and berries.

Agreed. Wholeheartedly.

Hound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2379 on: November 27, 2009, 03:24:52 am »

economically sound?  what game are *you* playing?

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #2380 on: November 27, 2009, 03:41:04 am »

They retreat?

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Rozenbuddy

• Bay Watcher
  • High on Caffine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2381 on: November 27, 2009, 09:09:02 am »

No, they go to other people's fortress to piss them off.

Petra

• Bay Watcher
  • Vortex of Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #2382 on: November 27, 2009, 10:57:59 am »

Not to mention adding a wall around the settlement lined with markdwarves in order to kill survivors...
Oh wait, that would be a dwarven occupation of an elven territory. Never mind negotiating: we're subjugating then.

Fault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2383 on: November 27, 2009, 02:24:47 pm »

Not to mention adding a wall around the settlement lined with markdwarves in order to kill survivors...
Oh wait, that would be a dwarven occupation of an elven territory. Never mind negotiating: we're subjugating then.

Elf concentration camp?!

someday this all will be possible...

someday...

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #2384 on: November 27, 2009, 08:25:10 pm »

Elf concentration camp?!

someday this all will be possible...

someday...
Dwarven nazis?
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 561