Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 561

Author Topic: Fan art competition! *Moving sound*  (Read 1455961 times)

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
Re: Fan art competition!
« Reply #1305 on: September 04, 2009, 10:19:22 pm »

I like to imagine SoFs hovering everywhere, never touching the ground. Same with tentacle demons. Frogs can hop.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Chronas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: September 04, 2009, 11:00:19 pm »

Damn, i wish i could do beautiful stylised fanart, I'm strictly limited to technical drawings and photoshoppery
He he he.  Yeah, it almost looks done...  alas...  those who are in your teens, hold on until your twenties...  those in your twenties, your thirties...  others, cling to life as you are able...
It should be pretty fun though.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: September 04, 2009, 11:05:03 pm »

I like to imagine SoFs hovering everywhere, never touching the ground. Same with tentacle demons. Frogs can hop.

Oddly, SoFs seem to think they can't fly, since they refuse to cross channels, at least with me.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: September 04, 2009, 11:07:12 pm »

The pathing for flying and swimming critters is a bit haxy; they'll try and path to a location via the ground, if they can't do so, then they assume that it's impossible to get there and don't bother doing the flying pathing check, this leads to (among other things) floor hatches stopping any and all clowns in their tracks, and impassable channels.

Sometimes though they wise up and remember they can fly, then all hell breaks loose.

Hawkfrost

• Bay Watcher
  • It's way too late to stop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: September 04, 2009, 11:28:05 pm »

Thanks I made it in mspaint in less time then I'd like to admit, and Gifed it in gimp....

Based on a dream I had where I wondered around as a dark shrouded flesh beast eating people...note that half the shit I dream up would make a modern horror indie game shit its pants in horror...I got some drawn stuff locked away that'd make your nightmares shit their pants....that stuff is neither safe for work, internet, or the light of day....has waking nightmare about that stuff....
Flipping through that stuff is like looking though the real circles of hell...and not the nice fire and brimstone burning pools hell, no.

I want to see.
Please?

Fault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: September 04, 2009, 11:44:53 pm »

SOF's don't fly if there's a roof over them.. they will never cross your underground channels. but if they get outdoors, they flit about all over the place.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: September 05, 2009, 12:24:50 am »

Believe it or not, a lot of authors become successful by writing out the disturbing shit that passes through their head at 3AM.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: September 05, 2009, 01:25:55 am »

Believe it or not, a lot of authors become successful by writing out the disturbing shit that passes through their head at 3AM.

Hopefully that'll be me. Except if I remember correctly it was 4 am and there was a cat on my head

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: September 05, 2009, 01:33:26 am »

All the better. A self-warming =Cat Leather hat=.

Fault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: September 05, 2009, 01:54:36 am »

THIS JUST HAPPENED.
That's an elven herbalist. Killing an armed, trained adventurer.

see this thread for explanation:

http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=41407.0;topicseen

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
  • Former controller of Zombie Fenrir
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: September 05, 2009, 02:14:07 am »

Could do with more gore on the elf...
Breccia isnt in DF, like garden slugs.
Cheese for the Cheese boat!

Fault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: September 05, 2009, 02:18:20 am »

somethin's wrong with you, hunger

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
  • Former controller of Zombie Fenrir
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: September 05, 2009, 02:25:55 am »

I'm being realistic, that elf has way to little blood and or chunks on him to have actually ripped that head off... just adding say bloodied sleeves, and a lateral splash across his chest would do the trick...

I have problems, and they are very appearent...
Breccia isnt in DF, like garden slugs.
Cheese for the Cheese boat!

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: September 05, 2009, 02:28:59 am »

There wouldn't be that many chunks if the head came off cleanly, but there probably would be more blood. Circulatory systems are very high pressure.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1319 on: September 05, 2009, 02:31:27 am »

He seems to be missing a master sword... And a little blue fairy.
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 561