Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 77

Author Topic: Let’s Play Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords – Chapter 1: Burnt Offerings  (Read 88674 times)

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Let’s Play Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords – Chapter 1: Burnt Offerings
« Reply #1035 on: September 01, 2017, 12:16:07 pm »

((Crossbows are simple ranged weapons that a blacksmith would know how to make, or you can upgrade your morningstar, or armor indeed.))

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: September 05, 2017, 08:25:46 am »

((Can I request a second pistol if I ignore masterwork? With quick draw, it saves me the time of reloading. And, Roleplaying wise, Steven doesn't think it's time yet to repair his current pistol))

((Hm... I'm fine with this, but it will be exactly like your original pistol, with the same conditions as the standard starting pistol. This also includes being able to upgrade it to Masterwork later. Steven will need to work closely with Aloisturm as they'll need to take apart his original pistol, copy all the parts and then put the two pistols back together again.

OK, so Etoile, Zeratuu and Kal are following Das. Aloisturm is busy in the forge. Does Steven stay there, go off and do his own thing, or follow the others?))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: September 05, 2017, 09:37:23 am »

((Can I request a second pistol if I ignore masterwork? With quick draw, it saves me the time of reloading. And, Roleplaying wise, Steven doesn't think it's time yet to repair his current pistol))

((Hm... I'm fine with this, but it will be exactly like your original pistol, with the same conditions as the standard starting pistol. This also includes being able to upgrade it to Masterwork later. Steven will need to work closely with Aloisturm as they'll need to take apart his original pistol, copy all the parts and then put the two pistols back together again.

OK, so Etoile, Zeratuu and Kal are following Das. Aloisturm is busy in the forge. Does Steven stay there, go off and do his own thing, or follow the others?))
((Gunsmithing allows me to do it on my own without checks. I was merely asking for materials to do so. Don't want the secret going out and getting the law on me again :P ))
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: September 05, 2017, 12:16:02 pm »

((Back to the other question, what will Steve do?))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: September 05, 2017, 01:29:53 pm »

"If it is fine with you, I would rather have some materials as my share of the reward. A second pistol would make my life a lot easier. I can make it myself."

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: September 06, 2017, 09:35:10 am »

While Steven and Aloisturm stay at the smithy, Etoile, Zeratuu and Kal join the smith, and a growing crowd follows them, first the curious, but then as news spread, a general procession of townsfolk follow solemnly after the smith. Many of the older residents look a touch ashamed, remembering their refusal to look for the smith's son.

Father Zantus meets Das Korvut at the steps of the Cathedral, and the smith greets him with uncommon respect for the irascible man.
"Father. These men, the little lizard, the construct and the outlander... they went and found my boy. Please... bless his remains and give him a proper burial."

Father Zantus takes the bones from Das with care and an expression of great compassion. "Of course. Your son will be laid to rest beside his mother, and the blessings of the gods will be asked for to guide his soul to its proper home."

Das weeps as he follows Father Zantus into the Cathedral, and the crowd murmers around the three adventurers. Only a few days, and they had helped drive off the goblin raiders, beat back some menace in the graveyard that few knew any details of, but didn't stop rampant speculation. Then they went and captured goblin prisoners in the night, and now they solved a years-long mystery. The reputations surrounding all the adventurers were only growing with each adventure.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: September 06, 2017, 10:05:50 am »

Etoile feels a slight tug at his solemn heart at being called an outlander, but he quickly squashes it with practiced ease.

He pays his respects to the dead child, and, deciding to leave the man to himself, goes to the library and researches more about what transpired in the dungeon, crafting a warning in the process to give to the town justice enforcers.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: September 06, 2017, 10:33:47 am »

((You were part of 'These men', while the outlander referred to Steven. Then again, most people don't remember Etoile very well from the night with the goblins anymore.))

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: September 06, 2017, 11:07:20 am »

((My bad then. I thought you were referring to Etoile by "outlander" due to the memory thing.))
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: September 06, 2017, 11:22:40 am »

((Was gonna say how Steven probably would've shown but on second thought, he would know he would've attracted a lot of attention, so good call))

Steven grabs materials and starts working to make his second gun on the opposite side of where the construct is

"I hope you don't mind Rusty, but where I'm from, its a crime to share the secrets of guncrafting. I'll be here if you need me for anything"

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: September 06, 2017, 04:17:53 pm »

Kal follows the grieving man and the priest into the Cathedral. He knows he should give the man time to grieve by himself, but he wishes to speak to the goddess. Perhaps here he will find solace from his recent struggle and relapse.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: September 06, 2017, 04:35:47 pm »

This of course only piqued the construct's interest, but after some processing Aloisturm let the matter be. It had some work to do of its own.

Gather materials to make a masterwork set of crafting tools, then get started.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: September 08, 2017, 09:36:18 am »

((Was gonna say how Steven probably would've shown but on second thought, he would know he would've attracted a lot of attention, so good call))

Steven grabs materials and starts working to make his second gun on the opposite side of where the construct is

"I hope you don't mind Rusty, but where I'm from, its a crime to share the secrets of guncrafting. I'll be here if you need me for anything"

As Steven gets to work, his hands slow as a thought occurs to him. Dexter is most definitely not from Alkenstar by dress, looks or accent, but he knows how to make gunpowder and the shooting range rifles were excellently cared for. Its even possible that he made them himself. It's something to bear in mind.

Returning to his work, Steven and Aloisturm work on their respective projects, though it will be a few days of work to complete both.

Inside the cathedral, the priests are busy consecrating Simon's remains, while Father Zantus and Das deal with details such as the casket. There are acolytes that Kal can speak to, or he can make his prayers in peace.

Outside, Zeratuu stays close to Etoile as they are bombarded with questions about their latest heroics from the curious onlookers.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: September 08, 2017, 04:47:17 pm »

Etoile stammers at the sudden influx of questions and looks down to the ground in embarrassment. A thought flashes through his mind and with it a determined face is raised. They would forget him anyways, but he would do his best to warn people of the dangers they've faced.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: September 08, 2017, 04:55:40 pm »

Kal finds a quiet spot to pray in peace and search his soul.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 77