Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 77

Author Topic: Let’s Play Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords – Chapter 1: Burnt Offerings  (Read 88763 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

((Is...is that a yes or a no?))
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I think that can be interpreted as a yes, in context))

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Uncertain, the forgeborn decided to plow ahead nonetheless.

"It seems that the local blacksmith is haunted by what he believes to be the spirit of his dead offspring. He told me where the body might be found and what we can try to do to put the spirit to rest. That is the easy part. The difficult part is that we will have to dig through the ruins of a serial killer's house to find what we're looking for. I have already secured tools and transportation.

"Who is with me?"

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not one to turn down food whenever it is offered to her, Zeratuu has been quietly eating, and stealing Etoile's sausage links whenever he isn't looking as he pokes around his plate without apparant hunger - after all, letting meat go to waste would be a shame. Glancing at Etoile, the little kobold speaks up. "This one thinks that helping metal shaper will cause longlegs to appreciate Clan more. This one is not so good at digging lots, but is small and can look in small places that larger longlegs cannot."

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile

After a moment of a surprised face and Etoile confirming Zeratuu's words of acceptance, a determined look shows on his face.

"I'll come too. I might not look like it but I've done some manual labuor before."
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile

"Give me time to restock and I'll help."
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Feel free to give a description of anything you want to get done in the next hour, before the group assembles at the dock.))

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Replenish Caltrops.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Replenish Caltrops.
Pay for those caltrops.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Steven goes to buy materials to make gunpowder, spends some time to make 20 shots

((Using gunsmithing feat to make more shots, I want 5 of them to be blanks. I should spend 20gp on powder, 1gold 5 silver on bullets))

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Are you making alchemical cartridges, or just making sure you have powder and bullets on hand?))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Are you making alchemical cartridges, or just making sure you have powder and bullets on hand?))
((Normal shots. I only started with 10 and I never restocked on bullets despite getting more gunpowder))

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Replenish Caltrops.
Pay for those caltrops.

Etoile, Aloisturm and Zeratuu
Etoile, Aloisturm and Zeratuu travel to the general store where Etoile picks out two bags of caltrops from the heavily laden shelves. The owner, an older man by Ven Vinder greets them cordially enough and gives Etoile the price of two gold for his purchase. When Aloisturm goes to pay, he brightens a bit. "Oh, they're for you? You should have said so. Let me knock a few silver off the price, it's the least I can do for one of the heroes that kept my daughters safe when those blasted goblins attacked."

Aloisturm ends up paying 1gp, 8sp for two bags of caltrops.

Steven
Steven does some asking around, and is eventually directed to a store called Bottled Solutions as being his best source of the needed materials. Inside, he runs into Dexter, who is chatting with the owner. The three get to discussing some of the aspects of creating black powder and bullets, and when Steven mentions needing to restock before the afternoon, Dexter trades the completed powder and prepared bullets he has in trade for the raw materials Steven was going to buy anyway. Between Steven's reputation and Dexter's appreciation for returning his property, it comes off a bit cheaper then Steven expected.

Steven pays 17gp, 2s for 20 doses of black powder and 15 bullets.

((You were spot on, but since you guys are fresh heroes still, the townspeople aren't haggling as much. Except for Etoile, who they forgot was involved in the fight already.))

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Dang, I'm starting to see the downsides of being magically forgettable already. Poor Etoile.))

Aloisturm offers no comment as it leads the way to the blacksmith's house. If the guy isn't home, go to the docks instead.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Etoile follows Aloisturm's lead.
Founder of Teh LOLmod
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 77