Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 77

Author Topic: Let’s Play Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords – Chapter 1: Burnt Offerings  (Read 88892 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

((Hey, the thing's got an appointment later. It wants to get this job done quickly so it isn't late.))
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

Acid globe FZ!
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Acid globe FZ!

((*roll*1d20 + 1 vs Touch AC : 4 Miss))

Concerned with hitting his allies, Kal tries to aim carefully with his acid, only for it to fall short of the twitching goblin zombie.

Fast Zombie
Uncaring of the acid, it shakes and swings its arms wildly at Etoile!

((*roll*Full Attack Slam/Slam vs AC : 19/20 Miss, Hit
*roll* Damage 1d4 + 1 : 3))

Etoile blocks one swinging arm with his shield, but is unprepared for the speed of its following strike. A fist hammers into his stomach, blasting his breath away and leaving the youth gasping.

Seeing Etoile distressed and in pain, Zeratuu keens, her distaste for the rotting corpse forgotten as fire begins to fill her maw.

((Initiative Tracker: Sheriff Hemlock, Aloisturm, Kal, Fast Zombie, Etoile, Zeratuu, Steven, Plague Ogre Zombie))

((Buff Tracker: Sheriff Hemlock: Fighting Defensively (-2 Attack, +2 AC) - 1 round, Aloisturm: Charged (+2 Attack, -2 AC) - 1 round))
((Friendly Health Tracker: Aloisturm: Healthy, Etoile: Wounded, Kal: Healthy, Steven: Healthy, Zeratuu: Healthy, Sheriff Hemlock: Wounded))
((Hostile Health Tracker: Plague Ogre Zombie: Wounded, Fast Zombie: Wounded, Wolf Skeleton: Dead, Skeleton #1: Dead, Skeleton #2: Dead))

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile

The hit leaves Etoile recoiling, holding onto his stomach with his weapon arm. As he does that he takes five steps backwards, a square out of the zombie's attack range, and steels himself as he casts bless on all allies.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((aww, there goes Zeratuu's flanking. :P Still, makes sense, and she no longer cares.))

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Well if you insist...))

"Zeratuu! Move back and burn it!"

((Just about out of range and no AoO.))
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 03:32:26 am by apiks »
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The hit leaves Etoile recoiling, holding onto his stomach with his weapon arm. As he does that he takes five steps backwards, a square out of the zombie's attack range, and steels himself as he casts bless on all allies.

"Zeratuu! Move back and burn it!"

An aura of magic washes over the party, granting insights that allow them to better guide their blows and ward away unreasonable fears.

Zeratuu

The kobold hesitates, claws twitching, wanting to bath her claws in the viscera of the foul thing that dared hurt Master Etoile. She could almost see herself ripping its spine out and beating it back to death with it, but in the end she does as ordered, air rushing into her lungs as she taps on her draconic spark to breath it out again in a roaring cone of flame, far larger then her little body should be able to produce.

((*roll* Fast Goblin Zombie Reflex Save vs DC 12 : 6 Failed
*roll* Damage 2d6 Fire : 9))

The fire chars and burns the zombie terribly, but unlike a normal goblin, it is still upright, though badly damaged.

((For Steven - the Ogre Zombie has partial soft cover from your two allies in front of it and has +2 AC vs ranged attacks as you need to avoid shooting Rusty or the Sheriff.))

((Initiative Tracker: Sheriff Hemlock, Aloisturm, Kal, Fast Zombie, Etoile, Zeratuu, Steven, Plague Ogre Zombie))

((Buff Tracker: Everyone: Bless (+1 Attack, +1 vs Fear) - 10 rounds, Sheriff Hemlock: Fighting Defensively (-2 Attack, +2 AC) - 1 round, Aloisturm: Charged (+2 Attack, -2 AC) - 1 round))
((Friendly Health Tracker: Aloisturm: Healthy, Etoile: Wounded, Kal: Healthy, Steven: Healthy, Zeratuu: Healthy, Sheriff Hemlock: Wounded))
((Hostile Health Tracker: Plague Ogre Zombie: Wounded, Fast Zombie: Near Death, Wolf Skeleton: Dead, Skeleton #1: Dead, Skeleton #2: Dead))
[/quote]

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Come on, Steven, be the ADC killstealer you were destined to be!))
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile

Steven reloads and nonchalantly fires at the fast zombie and uses a free action to blow smoke from his mouth as he stares down the big one
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Steven reloads and nonchalantly fires at the fast zombie and uses a free action to blow smoke from his mouth as he stares down the big one

((*roll* 1d20 + 6 vs Touch AC : 25 Hit
*roll* Damage 1d8 : 4
Grit 4/4))

The smoke from Steven's cigarette is joined by that from his gun as he puts a bullet through the goblin zombie's head, dropping it to the ground. With that, the massive ogre zombie is the last enemy on the field.

Plague Ogre Zombie

Having swung with its right arm, the massive creature rotates its body to swing at the human in front of it with its other. However, Aloisturm is in the way and takes the blow instead.

((*roll* 1d20 + 9 vs AC 17 : 18 Hit
*roll* Damage 1d8 + 6 : 7
*roll* Fortitude Save vs Disease 1d20 + 4 vs DC 13 : 13 Succeeded))

For the first time, the forgeborn's armored shell is not enough to protect it, and its side crumples inward with a shriek of tortured metal. Dark liquid begins to drip rents in its carapace.

Sheriff Hemlock

Still fighting defensively, the Sheriff executes another combination routine before stepping back, hoping that the others can finish the ogre from a distance.

((*roll* 1d20 +5/+4 vs AC : 16/5 Hit, Miss
*roll* Damage 1d8+3 : 11))

The sword slices deep into the ogre's thigh, chipping the thigh bone and leaving ichor oozing thickly from the deep wound. Already withdrawing, his shield punch lacks the force to do any damage.

((Initiative Tracker: Sheriff Hemlock, Aloisturm, Kal, Etoile, Zeratuu, Steven, Plague Ogre Zombie))

((Buff Tracker: Everyone: Bless (+1 Attack, +1 vs Fear) - 10 rounds, Sheriff Hemlock: Fighting Defensively (-2 Attack, +2 AC) - 1 round))
((Friendly Health Tracker: Aloisturm: Heavily Wounded, Etoile: Wounded, Kal: Healthy, Steven: Healthy, Zeratuu: Healthy, Sheriff Hemlock: Wounded))
((Hostile Health Tracker: Plague Ogre Zombie: Heavily Wounded, Fast Zombie: Dead, Wolf Skeleton: Dead, Skeleton #1: Dead, Skeleton #2: Dead))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile

((Wow. With a 19 I assume he pulls a blackthorne and doesn't even look as he fired over his shoulder to kill that zombie

Also, that was a nasty hit on our tank, so now I'm a little scared))
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Etoile has the Stabilize cantrip in case Aloisturm decides to lie down for a rest. I recommend just wheeling it and let Kal and Steven deal with it from afar.))
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I'm not 100% sure that should have hit, will check the numbers later.))

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I'm not 100% sure that should have hit, will check the numbers later.))

((No problem! Your sheet listed AC 19, minus 2 because of the charge effect when you went and splatted the skelewolf.

I also wasn't trying to punish Aloisturm for charging - I'm doing the zombie targetting on a die roll. He had 1-2 to whack the Sheriff, and 3 to swing at you, and the generator was cruel.))

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Ah, I forgot about the charge penalty to AC! Yeah, that'd explain it. Oh well.))

DANGER
DANGER
ALERT: EXTERNAL SHELL COMPROMISED
ALERT: FLUID LEVELS DECREASING
ESTIMATED INTEGRITY: 30%

Damage alarms flashed through Aloisturm's mind, providing information in much the same way that pain did for fleshier creatures. The oversized dead thing had landed a brutal blow and the construct's right torso was significantly damaged. Continued function was in jeopardy. The Enemy had to fall at once.

Aloisturm takes a five-foot-step to the right (clearing a line of fire for the ranged squishies if they need it) and attacks the pusbag!

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 77