Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 77

Author Topic: Let’s Play Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords – Chapter 1: Burnt Offerings  (Read 88896 times)

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((That would be an example of an order she'd ignore. :P Besides, she's canny enough in a fight and has her own tactics. As with the goblins, she'll do her level best to establish flanking with someone to open up that sweet, sweet sneak attack damage. Just don't have her pointed at you and then order her to flame breath something in between you two. ;) ))

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile

((My point was that I didn't even know she could flame breathe.))
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((You've seen her do it in the second goblin fight. :P Her full action list: single attack (bite or claw), full attack (bite, claw x2), 1/day bite /w extra fire damage, 1/day flame breath. She has a few cantrips available, but nothing with combat potential))

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Aloisturm looked down at the attacking skeleton in contempt.

"Annoying."

Take a five-foot step to the south, active astral armor (if it isn't active already) and swing at the skeleton!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Take a five-foot step to the south, active astral armor (if it isn't active already) and swing at the skeleton!

((*roll* 1d20 + 6 vs AC : 16 Hit
*roll* Damage 1d12 + 10 : 22))

With a casual swing, Aloisturm converts the skeleton from a mobile hostile target into a shower of disconnected bones, fragments and dust, ending the swing with its hammer perched casually on its shoulder.

((You forgot that two-handed weapons get 1.5x strength to damage... along with the strength and damage bonuses from your suit. After the Aegis, I don't think I can look at Warriors the same any longer.))

((Initiative Tracker: Zeratuu, Skeleton #1, Sheriff Hemlock, Aloisturm, Kal, Fast Zombie, Etoile, Zeratuu, Steven, Plague Ogre Zombie, Wolf Skeleton, Skeleton #2))
((Buff Tracker: Sheriff Hemlock: Charged (+2 on Attack Roll, -2 AC): 1 Round))
((Health Tracker: Sheriff Hemlock: Healthy, Plague Ogre Zombie: Lightly Wounded, Fast Zombie: Healthy, Wolf Skeleton: Healthy, Skeleton #1: Dead, Skeleton #2: Healthy))

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

A goblin, he said... Kal mutters angrily

Casts acid using acid flask at FZ.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((You picked the goblin corpse at least!))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile

((I just noticed that, despite having a high init, it seems I tend to be one of the lower ones on the initiative order :o
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((The d20 doesn't like you in the init order, no.))

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A goblin, he said... Kal mutters angrily

Casts acid using acid flask at FZ.

((I'm assuming you move forward into range to do so))
((*roll* 1d20 + 1 vs Touch AC : 13 Hit
Damage 1d3 + 1 : 3))

The glob of acid flies tries, splashing across the zombie's chest. Unlike a living goblin, it doesn't react as the acid eats hungrily into its dead flesh.

Fast Zombie
The goblin corpse hesitates as it selects a target among all the prey, before settling its gaze on Etoile and races forward, its twitching muscles propelling it faster then a normal goblin.

((*roll* 1d20 + ? vs Flat-Footed AC 17 : 15 Miss))

Despite the youth's terror, he gets his shield in the way of the hurtling monster and braces, taking the blow with a ringing sound, but no harm.

((Initiative Tracker: Sheriff Hemlock, Aloisturm, Kal, Fast Zombie, Etoile, Zeratuu, Steven, Plague Ogre Zombie, Wolf Skeleton, Skeleton #2))
((Friendly Health Tracker: Aloisturm: Healthy, Etoile: Healthy, Kal: Healthy, Steven: Healthy, Zeratuu: Healthy, Sheriff Hemlock: Healthy))
((Hostile Health Tracker: Plague Ogre Zombie: Lightly Wounded, Fast Zombie: Lightly Wounded, Wolf Skeleton: Healthy, Skeleton #1: Dead, Skeleton #2: Healthy))

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile

Terrified, Etoile flails his morningstar at the fast zombie.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Terrified, Etoile flails his morningstar at the fast zombie.

((*roll* 1d20 + 2 vs AC : 13 Miss))

Too hasty in his attack, he fails to account for how short goblins are, and his swing swishes by over the corpse's head

Zeratuu
Seeing Etoile threatened by the zombie, Zeratuu tumbles forward and gets behind it. Her distaste for the undead gets the better of her, and she attacks with her claws instead of her fangs.

((*roll* Zeratuu Acrobatics vs Fast Zombie's CMD : 1d20 + 9 vs 13 : 13 Succeeded - AoO avoided))
((*roll* 1d20 + 6 versus Flat-Footed AC : 14 Hit
*roll* Damage 1d3-1 + 1d6 : 3))

Avoiding the clumsy creature's attention, her claws strike true, shredding away rotting flesh from its back, revealing the bones of its ribcage and spine.

((Just a reminder, but you fired your gun in the 'surprise' round, so you'll need to reload first, highmax.))

((Initiative Tracker: Sheriff Hemlock, Aloisturm, Kal, Fast Zombie, Etoile, Zeratuu, Steven, Plague Ogre Zombie, Wolf Skeleton, Skeleton #2))
((Friendly Health Tracker: Aloisturm: Healthy, Etoile: Healthy, Kal: Healthy, Steven: Healthy, Zeratuu: Healthy, Sheriff Hemlock: Healthy))
((Hostile Health Tracker: Plague Ogre Zombie: Lightly Wounded, Fast Zombie: Wounded, Wolf Skeleton: Healthy, Skeleton #1: Dead, Skeleton #2: Healthy))
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 09:04:11 am by Hanzoku »

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile

((Yup. I also realized that Zeratuu's main mechanic is useless here if I recall pathfinder rules... Damn immunity to sneak attack...))

Steven reloads and fires at the ogre using deadeye
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Nope, they fixed that extensively.))

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

((Why am I so tempted to cast Enlarge on the Plague Ogre? Why?))
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 77