Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 77

Author Topic: Let’s Play Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords – Chapter 1: Burnt Offerings  (Read 88747 times)

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

Kal fires acid at the sorcerer, uses flask as focus.
((Whoops, sorry. Didn't realise it was my turn.))
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kal fires acid at the sorcerer, uses flask as focus.
((Whoops, sorry. Didn't realise it was my turn.))

Kal moves closer, standing in the shadow of the massive construct as it works to wrench its hammer free of the ground.

((*roll* 1d20 +2 vs Touch AC : 6 Miss))

The bolt of acid splashes against the ground harmlessly, hissing as it eats into the dirt.

((Initiative Tracker: Aloisturm, Zeratuu, Etoile, Goblin Warchanter, Goblin Sorcerer, Kal, Steven))
((Buff Tracker: Bless (Everyone) (9 rounds remaining, +1 Morale bonus on attacks and fear saves), Enlarge Person (Aloisturm) (9 rounds remaining, +2 Str, -2 Dex, -1 AC, -1 attack roll, large size)
((Health Tracker: TorchGoblin#1: Dead, TorchGoblin#2: Dead, Goblin Looter: Dead, Goblin Warchanter: Healthy, Goblin Sorcerer: Near Death))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile

Reload and Fire using deadeye to shoot the sorcerer
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Please clarify which sorcerer you intend to shoot, thankyouverymuch.))
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Please clarify which sorcerer you intend to shoot, thankyouverymuch.))
((The goblin one; You haven't given me a reason to blow a hole in your chest yet))

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Reload and Fire using deadeye to shoot the sorcerer

((*roll* 1d20 + 5 vs Touch AC : 25 Threat!
*roll* 1d20 + 5 : 20 Crit!
*roll* Damage 4d8 : 18
1 grit expended, 2 grit regained))

The spinning ball of lead rips through the goblin's chest, blasting explosively out of its back and scattering bits of its heart, lungs and spine in a wide spray pattern behind it. The goblin doesn't even get a chance to gurgle as it collapses, instantly dead.

((Initiative Tracker: Aloisturm, Zeratuu, Etoile, Goblin Warchanter, Kal, Steven))
((Buff Tracker: Bless (Everyone) (8 rounds remaining, +1 Morale bonus on attacks and fear saves), Enlarge Person (Aloisturm) (8 rounds remaining, +2 Str, -2 Dex, -1 AC, -1 attack roll, large size)
((Health Tracker: TorchGoblin#1: Dead, TorchGoblin#2: Dead, Goblin Looter: Dead, Goblin Warchanter: Healthy, Goblin Sorcerer: Dead))

((Sometimes, the awesome crit is just a little wasted... doesn't stop being awesome though.))

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

If I can charge past the raised platform, charge the Goblin Bard and smush it!

If charging can't be done, just move within reach range and then smush.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Does it count as difficult terrain for you since you can just stomp on it and use it as a footstool))

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Well, moving diagonal, he moves right by it in a straight line towards the goblin, so... Operation Smush is go!))

Wrenching its hammer free of the ground, Aloisturm uses the momentum to launch into a charge, spinning in a graceful piroutte to add to the momentum of the hammer as it whistles through the air.

((*roll* 1d20 + 9 vs AC : 24 Hit!
*roll* Damage 1d12 + 12 : 20))

In the last moments of her life, trapped against the wall of the building, the goblin warchanter has a brief moment to whimper out a prayer to Lamashtu before Aloisturm converts the majority of her body to a paste deeply indented in the side of the building.

With her death, the nearby goblin threat has been dealt with, and the party has a chance to catch their breath once more.

((Congratulations! Everyone earns 161 XP for the fight.))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Steven reloads out of habit and then walks over and picks up the makeshift guns and the gunpowder front the looter

"Maybe..." he starts mumbling to help self as he goes over the work the goblins had

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile

Etoile frets over everybody on whether they're okay and retches his guts again at Aloisturm's now bodiless quarry.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Steven reloads out of habit and then walks over and picks up the makeshift guns and the gunpowder front the looter

"Maybe..." he starts mumbling to help self as he goes over the work the goblins had

The powderhorn is intact and filled with black powder. The bundle of guns are familiar to Steven, belonging to the shooting range. One is discharged, but the rest are still loaded.

Meanwhile, Zeratuu darts into one of the tents and looks around. The cage with the owlbear is smashed open from within and the horse lies dead in its cage. The poor creature was killed by the gleeful goblins, who took their opportunity to kill one of their most hated (and feared) enemies while it was trapped. Two of the other cages were likewise empty, leaving only the vegapygmies, clicking to each other as they huddled at the far end of their cage from the approaching flames.

Taking out her lockpicks, Zeratuu sets to work on unlocking the last cage.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Aloisturm wonders if that particular meatbag is ill, since it keeps purging itself. Maybe it just ate some bad food at the festival.

Putting the matter aside, Aloisturm cleans goblin gunk off of itself and its weapon as best it can.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kal searches the sorcerer. Might be something useful on it. Before he does so, he (once again) comforts Etoile.

We should think about moving on. There are probably more in the area.... I hope the locksmith is okay.

Frowning up at the impressive bulk of Aloisturm, he adds "well, at least that spell worked. Maybe too well...."
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile

Etoile shows his gratitude towards Kal.

"Thank you. I think I'll be fine now."

A moment later when he hears Kal mention how well the spell worked, Etoile makes an off-handed reply without realizing.

"Yes, that was quite impressive. Especially when his massive bulk charged and... uh-oh."

Another round of retching.

((Like it or not, most of us would probably be doing this in real life, haha))
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 77