Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 77

Author Topic: Let’s Play Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords – Chapter 1: Burnt Offerings  (Read 88748 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

"It is agreed then. We will set out tomorrow."

With typical construct briskness, Aloisturm leaves the smith's home and returns to its quarters at the inn. It rests until morning, resetting its customizations and bringing a few dormant systems back online.

((Updating my sheet will need to wait until I get home, sadly, but here is a brief rundown on what everyone's favorite cyborg will gain:
d10 HP
A bonus to Craft
Six or so skill ranks
BAB +2
More psi points
Moar customization points
Better saves
Astral Suit improvements. For instance, my default Armor selection loses a small amount of its Check penalty and no longer causes fatigue if slept in.
Level 2 is a good level for the Aegis class  :D))
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile

((I've updated my sheet with the skill rank points, new health (was automatic on the sheet), new level 0 spell and a free level 1 preset mystery spell for oracles. If I missed anything else please tell me.))
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile

((Sweet!

+11hp (max on the die!)
+1 BAB
+1 to fort/reflex
+1 to AC (nimble)
+7 skill points

And it is at this time, I realized I didn't take my favored class stuff at level 1, so...

+2 hp

Pretty simple but that bonus to AC plus gunslinger's dodge will be great if someone happens to shoot at me

Since dwarfy is AWOL, he's given me permission to alter his sheet to make it up to snuff-

Holy crap, its blank. What was his bloodline again?))

EDIT:

((Got a hold of him. Working on it after I'm done my workout))
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 09:48:20 am by highmax28 »
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Yeah, that was making combat with him in it a bear, because I sort of need those stats if he's attacked.))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I see he's got acid splash, enlarge person and that's about all I saw. Anything else he used for spells?))

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((HOW DID I FORGET THIS?!
Aegii also get damage reduction 2/- at second level. At this point in a campaign, that could potentially turn a damaging hit into no damage at all.))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((HOW DID I FORGET THIS?!
Aegii also get damage reduction 2/- at second level. At this point in a campaign, that could potentially turn a damaging hit into no damage at all.))
((There's the tanking stuff. I thought you were just a heavy beater))

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I'm just getting started, friendo. As of this level, I'm able to take both Evasion and Stalwart to improve my resistance to nasty effects for the low, low cost of half my customization pool. Later on I can grab the improved versions of them as well, along with improvements to AC and DR.

I can get even tankier if I start dabbling in Path of War material, but I'm not sure if Hanzoku is allowing that.

Forgot to mention, but Energy Resistance is a possibility as well. Not all kinds of energy (Acid and Negative are two elements I'm defenseless against without outside aid), but I can cover most of the common ones.))
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 06:02:46 pm by Sirus »

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I'm just getting started, friendo. As of this level, I'm able to take both Evasion and Stalwart to improve my resistance to nasty effects for the low, low cost of half my customization pool. Later on I can grab the improved versions of them as well, along with improvements to AC and DR.

I can get even tankier if I start dabbling in Path of War material, but I'm not sure if Hanzoku is allowing that.

Forgot to mention, but Energy Resistance is a possibility as well. Not all kinds of energy (Acid and Negative are two elements I'm defenseless against without outside aid), but I can cover most of the common ones.))
((Ok, so resistance is off the list for Kal to learn for spells...

He's cast 2 spells the whole time. And neither one benefits his bloodline (he told me its gold/brass, the same element as Zeratuu but metallic). I'm assuming gold for the purposes of the backstory he told me.

I also took liberty of rerolling his scores. I'll PM Hanzoku some stuff in the meantime. I'm glad I remember working with him on making Kal...))

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

((Much thanks to highmax for quite literally resurecting Kal.))
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I'd prefer not to, but that's a reflexive 'I've got to learn another system?' reaction and not rooted in any specific logic, so I'll take a look at the system before the next level up. By default, Aloisturm can get even more tanky by switching to his heaviest armor.))

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((That's debatable. Astral Juggernaut does increase Aloisturm's armor bonus by 2, but it also drops its Dexterity bonus by the same amount so its AC remains exactly the same while dropping the Reflex save. It also more than doubles the AC Check penalty.

Juggernaut form does provide a free 25% chance to negate critical hits as well as Stalwart, but Aloisturm would lose a great deal of smashing power (effective -4 damage on all hits compared to what he does now) in the process.

Juggernaut doesn't appeal to me. Maybe a different build would make better use of it.))

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((It depends what you're fighting, really. A crit-fishing build or one with a lot of attacks, it might benefit from going juggernaut. Otherwise, killing the enemy before it can kill you is always a solid strategy in Pathfinder.))
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 01:37:58 am by Hanzoku »

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Killing the enemy before it killed you was your party's motto in the 4e campaign. Everyone was a striker except Nadarr and Karl, and I asked Hanzoku to be a tank/healer))

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Are we waiting on some sheets to be finished?))

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 77