Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 77

Author Topic: Let’s Play Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords – Chapter 1: Burnt Offerings  (Read 88837 times)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile

((I'm going to take you up on the offer to switch one of my knowledge skills to another (Planes to History) if you don't mind. I'm not sure why I even picked the former to begin with.))

Etoile gets up the ladder and assuming he gets briefed on their thoughts and concerns does a few checks of his own.

History check on necromancer prevalence in the region and does a perception check next. He also asks Zeratuu to check out the tracks.

((As I said before, I did not huck it over, I just placed it down away from the ladder))
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile

((I'm going to take you up on the offer to switch one of my knowledge skills to another (Planes to History) if you don't mind. I'm not sure why I even picked the former to begin with.))

Etoile gets up the ladder and assuming he gets briefed on their thoughts and concerns does a few checks of his own.

History check on necromancer prevalence in the region and does a perception check next. He also asks Zeratuu to check out the tracks.

((As I said before, I did not huck it over, I just placed it down away from the ladder))

((I understood it as Steven hauling the ladder up and putting it on the other side. Well since it seems I've misunderstood my actions are now null.))
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Or we can assume that you asked Steve to help you over and now the group is mostly together. ))

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((In which case my actions still apply.))
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Steven hears the youth, puts the ladder back up and sits on the ledge

"Rusty, give me a hand with bringing it over to let the kid up."

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Use superior forgeborn strength to move the ladder for the meatbags.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I get the feeling if GM makes that a roll, I'm gonna become humpty dumpty))

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I get the feeling if GM makes that a roll, I'm gonna become humpty dumpty))

((I'm fully expecting us to eventually capture a prisoner which Rusty will try to intimidate information out of. He'll roll really high and instead accidentally smash the squishy.))
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((The player's guide suggests knowledge (history) and knowledge (arcana) as two of the most important ones. Planes will become important as well, but that's due to outsiders becoming more common at higher levels then anything.))

((*roll* Knowledge (History) 1d20 + 5 : 11))

Etoile thinks about what he knows of the area. Sandpoint has never been a major center of arcane studies. People sometimes make bad jokes that Madame Mavashti is undead given how old she is. Magnimar, to the south has had its necromancers in the past, but those who couldn't function as (relatively) law-abiding citizens were put to the sword (more then once, if necessary).

Either way, Etoile doesn't know of any famous necromancers currently around Sandpoint. That doesn't mean that one of the goblins hasn't managed to pick up some tricks, or someone has traveled in from out of the region.

((*roll* Perception 1d20 + 7 : 18))

Inspecting the tracks, Etoile carefully measures steps and foot sizes, patiently working out that six small creatures with long toenails had made most of the tracks, joined by one larger creature that from the imprints had been wearing boots. The steps leading away from the wall had been slightly heavier for the one wearing boots.

Zeratuu

((*roll* Survival 1d20 + 3 : 16))

Drawing on long-dormant memories of hunting and scavenging before her long imprisonment, Zeratuu finds evidence that agrees with what Etoile and Steven had already found. She tugs on Steven's leg for his attention and reports in Dwarvern so he can translate to the others.

[Dwarvern]"This one thinks she could follow the tracks for a short distance, but this one is terribly rusty at hunting. If the foulspawn are not nearby, this one doubts she could find them without much luck."

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"There's at least seven of them, including one larger booted creature. What I'm worried about it is what they hoped to find here to start with."
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Zeratuu

Zeratuu scrunches up her snout, following Master's words as best as she can. "Maybe-maybe want dead shaman body?"

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Lead the way, we're right behind you."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

"Let's make this fast. I have business back in town this evening."

Take the marching spot right behind Zeratuu.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I'll be honest here, if you're all gun-ho to try, Zeratuu will try tracking, but with untrained Survival, she's basically guaranteed to lose the trail. You'll also be leaving Kal and a confused Sheriff behind,  Etoile has run out of spells, and it's almost sundown, so some of you will be less effective.))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Well, make the call. What do we do?))

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 77