Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 77

Author Topic: Let’s Play Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords – Chapter 1: Burnt Offerings  (Read 88897 times)

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile

((Uh, is it?))
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Nope, no more then normal at least. It's a loveable bag of Nurgle-goo. More like popping a rotting water balloon.))

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In a surprising show of wit, Etoile answers.

"Uh, no unless you are too."
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

"So that would be a yes. Meatbags are surprisingly flammable despite all the water in them."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile

((Nope, no more then normal at least. It's a loveable bag of Nurgle-goo. More like popping a rotting water balloon.))
((Was hoping the vapours of decay and methane would be thick enough to make him burst early if I threw a small powder charge or something at him))
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((A cool idea, and maybe you'll run into a gasbag-type zombie where that'll work in the future. This one is sadly, only as flammable as you guys are. Not counting the kobold.))

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

((Sorry, haven't checked this thread in a bit. I've got an essay coming up for the end of this week, so I've not got the time to reconstruct him just yet. If that's too long a waiting period, feel free to roll at your own discrimination.))
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I can go back and find his initiative from a previous battle, and there's always the trusty acid flask + acid splash attack to fall back. I can make a short list of known abilities from my end if your turn comes up before his stats are back in order. Focus on getting the essay done first.))

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

((I've a better idea. You do the essay, I'll redo Kal. Deal? :P))
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Hah, only if you want an essay on a comparison between the differences in screen recording and playback tools. :P ))

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Okay, until you get a chance to get Kal back up to speed, I went back through the combats and compiled a list of previous actions:

Known Cantrips:
Detect Magic
Acid Splash (+ Acid Flask Focus)
Prestidigation

Known Level 1 Spells:
Enlarge
Color Spray

Initiative: +5?
Attack Roll (Spear): -1, Damage: 1d8-1

Stats:
Strength Mod: -1
Dex Mod: +1
Wis Mod: +2

The Initiative is a guess - from what I can see, you have a dex score of 12-13, and I think you took traits that boosted your initiative. As with the others, you're allowed to rebuild Kal as you wish at this point, especially if you roll new stat scores and want to go a different direction with him.

Oh, and in other news, if you go to the Edit button of your character sheet at Myth Weavers, there's an option to download a copy of the current state as a backup.
**edit** I also see that everyone's forgotten to pick out their traits again - I'm also guilty of that. I know many people had initiative bonuses through traits, and I've made guesses, as with Kal.))
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 04:53:48 am by Hanzoku »

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Zeratuu
Zeratuu measures the distance between her and the undead and elects to wait until Master Etoile has provided direction

Skeleton #1
Unthinking, it moves to attack its closest target, closing before Aloisturm has a chance to react.

((Skeleton #1 : 1d20 + ? vs Flat-Footed AC 17 : 14 Miss))

However, its clawed fingerbones scrabble over metal plating futilely.

Sheriff Hemlock
Taking a deep breath, he charges the Plague Ogre Zombie, shouting out "For Sandpoint!" The ogre zombie drools hungrily as prey comes to it, and Hemlock presses home his attack, striking at the ogre with his longsword.

((Sheriff Hemlock: 1d20 + 10 vs Flat-Footed AC : 18 Hit
Damage 1d8+3 : 6))

((Initiative Tracker: Zeratuu, Skeleton #1, Sheriff Hemlock, Aloisturm, Kal, Fast Zombie, Etoile, Zeratuu, Steven, Plague Ogre Zombie, Wolf Skeleton, Skeleton #2))
((Buff Tracker: Sheriff Hemlock: Charged (+2 on Attack Roll, -2 AC): 1 Round))
((Health Tracker: Sheriff Hemlock: Healthy, Plague Ogre Zombie: Lightly Wounded, Fast Zombie: Healthy, Wolf Skeleton: Healthy, Skeleton #1: Healthy, Skeleton #2: Healthy))

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Regarding the health tracker, is that OOC or can we use it to, say, call to take cover?

Also, uh, I'm not sure what I can tell Zeratuu to do. Take the guy I'm tanking down?))
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((You can use it to call on someone to take cover, that's why I included the friendly NPC on it. I can include the PCs as well, if everyone would like that. It's not 100% precise, but you, in-character, have a reasonable idea of how badly someone is hurt if you look at them.

Well, you can tell her anything you want to. Whether she understands or obeys in the heat of battle is something else. :P She didn't want to race ahead on her own and get surrounded, causing Master Etoile to do something foolish to rescue her. Not to mention the undead either disgust (zombie) or frighten (skeleton) her.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((What I meant was that I don't understand her skills enough to give her orders. I guess it's realistic that way since Etoile wouldn't know either, but it would also be weird if she did nothing. In fact if we had to keep it completely IC, Etoile would probably tell her to hide somewhere until we're done fighting.))
Founder of Teh LOLmod
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 77