Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 77

Author Topic: Let’s Play Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords – Chapter 1: Burnt Offerings  (Read 88744 times)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile

((I thought he could hit both becuSe it extended. My bad))
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

((Change of plans))

Enlarge person on Aloisturm!
:P
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Change of plans))

((What's Tony Stark's hulk suit called? Hulkbuster? We have that now))

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Change of plans))

Kal concentrates on his casting, and Aloisturm feels the tingle of magic wash over him, causing the puny meatbags to become all the more puny.

The goblin bard looks up... and up... and up...

[Goblin]"Holy shit."

((Initiative Tracker: Aloisturm, Zeratuu, TorchGoblin#2, Etoile, Goblin Looter, Goblin Warchanter, Goblin Sorcerer, Kal, Steven))
((Buff Tracker: Bless (Everyone) (10 rounds remaining, +1 Morale bonus on attacks and fear saves), Enlarge Person (Aloisturm) (10 rounds remaining, +2 Str, -2 Dex, -1 AC, -1 attack roll, large size)
((Health Tracker: TorchGoblin#1: Dead, TorchGoblin#2: Healthy, Goblin Looter: Healthy, Goblin Warchanter: Healthy, Goblin Sorcerer: Healthy))

((If someone can get rid of TorchGoblin #2, Zeratuu has a little 'present' for the other three.  8) ))

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((The goblin's reaction is gold :D ))
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Steven moves in between Rusty and the youth and fires his gun at the one next to the kobold

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Steven moves in between Rusty and the youth and fires his gun at the one next to the kobold

((*roll*: 1d20 + 7 vs Touch AC : 12 Miss))

The bullet sails past the goblin's ear with a roar of thunder and a plume of smoke. The goblin with the firearms looks on with jealousy, annoyed that Steven's smaller firearm sounds and looks so much cooler.

((Initiative Tracker: Aloisturm, Zeratuu, TorchGoblin#2, Etoile, Goblin Looter, Goblin Warchanter, Goblin Sorcerer, Kal, Steven))
((Buff Tracker: Bless (Everyone) (9 rounds remaining, +1 Morale bonus on attacks and fear saves), Enlarge Person (Aloisturm) (9 rounds remaining, +2 Str, -2 Dex, -1 AC, -1 attack roll, large size)
((Health Tracker: TorchGoblin#1: Dead, TorchGoblin#2: Healthy, Goblin Looter: Healthy, Goblin Warchanter: Healthy, Goblin Sorcerer: Healthy))

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Aloisturm looked about itself curiously, marveling at how much smaller everyone appeared, before attempting to smash T2 like a bug.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Given the interaction of large with a reach weapon, I believe you'll need to take a step back to do so with the lucerne hammer, or switch to the scythe for 'close' work.))

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Take a five-foot step directly north first, then proceed with the smashing.

((I'm only doing this because Zeratu apparently has something in mind, otherwise I'd be going after the squishier gobbos :P ))
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Take a five-foot step directly north first, then proceed with the smashing.

((I'm only doing this because Zeratu apparently has something in mind, otherwise I'd be going after the squishier gobbos :P ))

The goblins breathe a sigh of relief as the massive construct takes a step away... until the massive, red-stained hammer comes up, and they realize that it was only getting positioned properly to hammer them to paste.

((*roll* 1d20 + 7 vs AC : 23 Hit!
*roll* Damage 3d6 + 12 : 22))

The hammer comes down and smashes the goblin near the kobold into the ground, leaving its arms and legs sticking out around the head to twitch for a moment in death.

Zeratuu

Darting past the now permanently squashed goblin, the kobold skids to a stop in front of the other three, hyperventilating as smoke begins to gush from her mouth and nose.

[Draconic]"You like burning things, you bastards? See how much you like fire yourselves!"

Zeratuu uses Draconic Breath!

((*roll* Reflex Save DC12 : (GL - 8 ) (GS - 9) (GB - 22)
*roll* Damage 2d6 (fire) : (GL - 11) (GS - 8 ) (GB 6 3) ))

The torrent of fire washes over the goblins, far more then the little creature could be expected to normally produce. The closest goblin takes the worst of it and flails its arms as it burns to death,  and the other two are wounded as well, though the bard manages to avoid the worst of it as the goblin in front of her was roasting in her stead.

((Initiative Tracker: Aloisturm, Zeratuu, Etoile, Goblin Looter, Goblin Warchanter, Goblin Sorcerer, Kal, Steven))
((Buff Tracker: Bless (Everyone) (9 rounds remaining, +1 Morale bonus on attacks and fear saves), Enlarge Person (Aloisturm) (9 rounds remaining, +2 Str, -2 Dex, -1 AC, -1 attack roll, large size)
((Health Tracker: TorchGoblin#1: Dead, TorchGoblin#2: Dead, Goblin Looter: Dead, Goblin Warchanter: Wounded, Goblin Sorcerer: Near Death))

((Thanks for helping set that up. It probably won't come up again in the future, as anything level 2+ can't be oneshot like that, but it was fun to see Zeratuu play flamethrower. :) ))

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kal blinks at Zeratuu's display of Draconic power.
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile

After gaping at that display of power, Etoile quickly rembers his worries and moves in front of Zeratuu or at least as far as he can and casts heal light wounds on the amazing kobold.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Zeratuu is lucky that the powder horn didn't go off... Maybe I can get a few extra shots from it (cause gunpowder is expensive...)))

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Zeratuu is lucky that the powder horn didn't go off... Maybe I can get a few extra shots from it (cause gunpowder is expensive...)))

((Well, I did mention earlier that unless you deliberately try to set off a powder horn or it has prolonged exposure to fire (like being left unattended in a fire), I'm going to assume that it's safe. The direct description of the powderhorn is...

Quote from: Powder Horn
Typically crafted from hollowed-out animal horn, but increasingly crafted from metal in a wide variety of shapes, a powder horn can hold up to 10 doses of black powder. A powder horn protects black powder stored within in it from exposure to fire, electricity, firearm misfires, and water, and the narrow end of the horn is useful in funneling the expensive powder carefully into the barrel of a firearm.

))

After gaping at that display of power, Etoile quickly rembers his worries and moves in front of Zeratuu or at least as far as he can and casts heal light wounds on the amazing kobold.

Etoile hustles in front of the kobold, who is panting for breath after that display. Keeping a wary eye on the goblin within arm's length, he focuses his attention on healing Zeratuu, lifting his shield to take the expected blow as the goblin tries to take advantage of his split attention.

((*roll* AoO 1d20 vs AC 20 : 17 Miss))

For all the pain it was in, the blow was well aimed, but it almost seemed like Etoile knew the exact way the creature would swing as he angles his shield almost absentmindedly to deflect the quarterstaff.

((*roll* Cure Light Wounds 1d8 + 1 : 9))

The waves of healing energy race over the little kobold, and the wounds she had taken that day heal instantly, leaving not a scar, or even a trace that the scales were ever disturbed. Even the band of crushed and twisted scales around her neck becomes a little more healthy.

Goblin Warchanter

Glaring spitefully at its foes, the warchanter edges out of Aloisturm's range and casts a healing spell of its own, tending to its burns and ignoring its far more wounded companion.

((*roll* Cure Light Wounds 1d8 + 1 : 6))

Goblin Sorcerer

The goblin sorcerer stumbles away, breathing heavily with the pain of its burns. It glares at Etoile madly as he undoes the wound the scaled monster had taken, and starts frothing at the mouth and shrieking magical words incoherently. So focused on trying to harm the young man, it doesn't notice the shadow that sweeps across it in the dying light of the day.

((*roll* AoO - Aloisturm 1d20 + 7 vs AC : 13 Miss))

The hasty blow glances against the goblin's side, but a flash of magic pushes it harmlessly away, letting the creature finish its casting as it points a finger accusingly at Etoile, and a beam of fire reaches out to strike the boy.

((*roll* 1d20 + 2 vs Touch AC 13 : 11 Miss))

The beam scorches across Etoile's shield as he casually angles it again, most of his attention still on his patient. The goblin screeches a tirade of profanity as it is once again thwarted.

((Initiative Tracker: Aloisturm, Zeratuu, Etoile, Goblin Warchanter, Goblin Sorcerer, Kal, Steven))
((Health Tracker: TorchGoblin#1: Dead, TorchGoblin#2: Dead, Goblin Looter: Dead, Goblin Warchanter: Healthy, Goblin Sorcerer: Near Death))
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 01:24:49 pm by Hanzoku »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 77