Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Most Random SG Ever!!1!11! (moar action!)  (Read 898 times)

I, Writer

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm all the way up, and nothing can stop me!
    • View Profile
The Most Random SG Ever!!1!11! (moar action!)
« on: September 01, 2016, 06:32:44 pm »

<< ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ORGANICS ESCAPING FROM HOLDING BAY LEVEL 01! REPORT TO LEVEL 01 IMMEDIATELY! >>

An army of bipedial robots quickly run to and from all points of their large, grey facility. All because three humans escaped from their cells. These three humans had gifts and were no ordinary organics. You are one such individual. Your chance of survival is significant, but it would be higher if you can find the others? It would be higher if you can find the others.

- A small boy who can transform into a mighty warrior. Ability seemingly connected to the sun and stars.
- A teenaged girl with an odd looking white avian as a pet. The creature holds the power to achieve higher forms.
- A post-pubescent female with an inventive nature that is too good for her own.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Most Random SG Ever!!1!11! (moar action!)
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 04:36:20 pm »

- A teenaged girl with an odd looking white avian as a pet. The creature holds the power to achieve higher forms.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2016, 04:40:01 pm »

Isn't the OP a banned sockpuppet?

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2016, 05:03:29 pm »

sure why not
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2016, 06:25:38 pm »

<< ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ORGANICS ESCAPING FROM HOLDING BAY 12! REPORT TO BAY 12 IMMEDIATELY! >>
FTFY
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.