Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21

Author Topic: Let's make a Random Spell List.  (Read 14812 times)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: Let's make a Random Spell List.
« Reply #270 on: March 21, 2017, 08:35:41 am »

Crane, Mute Us! (conjuration/transformation/enchantment, depending on target): Conjures a crane that, when it caws, silences all able to hear it except itself for d3 rounds, with a successful will roll reducing the duration by 1 round. Can be cast on a target to turn it/them into the crane for 2d6 rounds, though only the silence effect occurs if the target is allready a bird. If the crane is conjured, not transformed, it loses the ability to silence after 2d6 rounds. If cast in a modern setting, there is a 20% chance to instead conjure the machine called a crane instead, whose motor silences those who hear it except for the operator.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 21, 2017, 10:24:59 am »

Is That Supposed to Make Sense?: Target's speaking is greatly sped up and made into rapping. As much as they're still speaking the same language, it's not as though anybody will be able to understand them without a translation spell.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 21, 2017, 10:35:29 am »

Is that supposed to make cents? (Transmutation): A broken spell for currency exchange. It turns an amount of currency into an equivalent amount of value of the lowest-valued pieces of another system of currency.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 21, 2017, 03:19:44 pm »

Is that a Super-well-made-tent?: Flip a coin/roll 1d2. If heads/1, a beautiful tent will be summoned, filled with a variety of furniture, foodstuffs and other useful camping equipment. The tent and anything summoned with it will las from an hour before sundown to an hour after sunrise. If tails, an illusion of this tent will be created.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 21, 2017, 04:00:48 pm »

Is that a supper? ...Well, maiden? : A lady nearby is given a nourishing dinner that restores 3d6 HP when consumed. However, if they don't verbally recognize that it is a good meal before they finish it, or if someone other than the lady eats it, they instead suffer an inability to consume food for 24 hours as well as being poisoned for 1d6 poison damage each hour for 1d3 hours.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 22, 2017, 09:48:19 am »

Good Old Fashioned Disintegration(attack spell, destruction): Fires a disintegration beam at the target.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 22, 2017, 10:16:34 am »

Good Old Fashion Disintegration: Turns all aged articles of clothing, as well as clothing with an style from 20 years or more ago, within 50 feet of the caster to dust.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 24, 2017, 03:12:14 pm »

W00t:All targets must use l33t sp3ak for 1d4 turns. any targeted grammar Nazi will immediately explode, rather than use leet speak. Any un-targeted grammar Nazis within 30 squares will attack the targets in a rage.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 24, 2017, 03:24:10 pm »

Slip of the Tongue: The target's next spell within the next 3 rounds is turned into a similar sounding spell. If the spell they would've cast would've targeted others, they are also targeted by this spell.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 24, 2017, 04:54:14 pm »

Armoks Curse: A loud, gruff and dwarven voice echoes throughout the battlefield and nearby area stating, "ARMOK WANTS [TARGET] DEAD!"
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 24, 2017, 05:26:57 pm »

Sylph of the Tongue: Summons a Sylph that continually casts Slip of the Tongue on all beings within 50 feet of it other than itself. Will is rolled to resist the effect, unless this was cast due to a Slip of the Tongue, in which case there is no resisting. All wind-based spells cast by it carry strong flavors not meant for mortal tongues, requiring those targeted by the spell to roll Will to resist being dazed by the flavors.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 24, 2017, 06:48:11 pm »

Kilt of the Tongues - A kilt made of tongues is summoned. There are no benefits to this.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 24, 2017, 06:52:47 pm »

Kit of the Ton Guns: Summons a kit made for fixing and maintaining large guns and cannons, Best for those that weigh 1 ton or more.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 26, 2017, 03:46:00 am »

King of the Hot Nuns: summon 1d6 succubi dressed as nuns.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 26, 2017, 11:59:25 am »

Horrific Punishment
the target is seared with a hundred puns mentally slammed into their heads, one after another, in a monotone voice. Few will survive this with there sanity intact.
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21