Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: A New God  (Read 4149 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: A New God
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2016, 03:12:26 pm »

Huh.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

I, Writer

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm all the way up, and nothing can stop me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2016, 04:40:54 pm »

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2016, 12:04:58 am »

As you descend from the moon you casually ask the shark about his view on the world. "Eat or be eaten. It is the same for all beings,  even gods.  you are not the only one..."

You reach your follower.  She seems fast asleep.
"You know what you did to the young sharkette was beautiful.  Other sharks, mind the great white,  will fear her. Doing a similar thing again wont be as easy. .."
"Oh did you know that you can enter her dreams? "

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2016, 12:17:02 am »

Gee, thanks for the tip, Advisor Shark where'stheturnoffadvicebutton...

Go into the girl's dream.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2016, 06:30:07 am »

Go into the girl's dream.
Without disturbing whatever dream she is having.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2016, 09:55:34 am »

As you enter her dreams, you  experience a quite sudden change in atmosphere.
You are deep underwater, before you lays the surface of the ocean. The sea is wild,
and so is the wildlife underneath sharks and other beasts in the dark have gathered
under a sinking ship. Amongst a pack of mako sharks you see her.
Her long black hair, her movements, and limbs, everything about her seems to be right in place here underwater.

A loud boom.
The ship is breaking apart many bits of wood are floating about and also a couple of humans fall into the water.
The hunt begins. You see your advisor bolt after the humans, but you decide to keep a closer watch at the girl.
You observe a feast for sharks. Your girl, wielding an obsidian knife, takes some humans, tieing them with a
green rope. She swims away to the beach where they creep into the jungle almost immediately.

You stand before her. In the water reflection you see yourself, you look like a humanoid shark. Interesting.

"You are the one that saved me, I can feel it. I thank you so deeply for giving me my life, but I feel it is not enough.
I wish to find a way to pay you back. First some questions,
 What is your name? How can I thank you? What is your intention?"

((Heads up in two days I will be leaving on a four day trip till thursday. It is possible that I will update, but I won't do it as regularly as I did up till now, probably you will have a situation in the next three updates that will lead to a game changing event, initiating my planning phase how
to go on with the game, and probably having a jump in time for some months or years. I hope you enjoy so far. To explain my intention: this is a game so I can practice writing so ooc tips are welcome, also I enjoy making stories and to an extent storytelling (I am not the crunchy type of DM, as I am more interested in awesome stories...))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2016, 10:23:03 am »

Explain how we were born from her need for a savior, and how in order for us to survive and thus continue to protect her, we need to have more people believe in us. If nobody suggests a name, have her pick for us.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2016, 10:29:57 am »

Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

I, Writer

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm all the way up, and nothing can stop me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2016, 02:34:54 pm »

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2016, 05:10:49 pm »

Explain how we were born from her need for a savior, and how in order for us to survive and thus continue to protect her, we need to have more people believe in us. If nobody suggests a name, have her pick for us.

+1, but our name shall be Norhal
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2016, 09:46:35 am »

"My name is Norhal. I was born under your despair, and I came to save you. If you want to serve me, then you should begin gathering
new people like you to believe in me. The mako shark is my symbol, therefore you must help the mako shark. The sharks respect you too, and will aid you."

"Thank you."

"What is your name?"

"My name is Aya."

You leave her dream, and realize that you must give her a proper mission, and send it to her dreams.

What will you do until she has found more people? What could you tell the sharks to aid your quest?
What will Aya have to do the following weeks?
You hope that you will come to elaborate plans.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2016, 04:34:23 pm »

"My name is Norhal. I was born under your despair, and I came to save you. If you want to serve me, then you should begin gathering
new people like you to believe in me. The mako shark is my symbol, therefore you must help the mako shark. The sharks respect you too, and will aid you."

"Thank you."

"What is your name?"

"My name is Aya."

You leave her dream, and realize that you must give her a proper mission, and send it to her dreams.

What will you do until she has found more people? What could you tell the sharks to aid your quest?
What will Aya have to do the following weeks?
You hope that you will come to elaborate plans.
We need to have her able to sustain others, or be able to find other people. Currently because she has no way off the island, the best thing we can have her do is continue making her life as good as possible. Finding food, crafting tools, maybe making a couple of extra shelters.
We could tell the sharks to bring Aya some of the humans/people they find when ships sink or people fall overboard. Obviously this will be hit and miss, but there will be weeks for events to happen.
In the meantime, let's bide our time some more, maybe make aya's life a bit easier subtly.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2016, 04:57:35 pm »

+1 ^
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2016, 05:02:26 pm »

Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5