Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Which Starting Location should we use? (Should note: After editing, you apparenlty can't change your votes anymore.)

Dutchy of Antioch (Greek/Orthodox/Fuedal.  Unmarried 19 y/o with one daughter.  Dead Uncle was former Emperor.  End point of Silk Road.  Vassal of Byzantines.)
- 6 (10.2%)
County of Orvieto (Italian/Orthodox/Fuedal.  Unmarried 27 y/o with one son.  Vassal of the Pope.)
- 9 (15.3%)
Duke of Salerno (Lombard/Orthodox/Fuedal.  Unmarried 31 y/o with many siblings.  Last Lombard ruler I can find.  Can conquer Amalfi.  Independent.)
- 6 (10.2%)
High Chief of Ryazan (Russian/Orthodox/Tribal.  Married 39 y/o with four sons.  Many claims.  Independent.)
- 4 (6.8%)
Petty Kingdom of Powys (Welsh/Catholic/Fuedal.  Married 41 y/o with several kids.  Strongest Welsh ruler.  Independent.)
- 3 (5.1%)
Count of Aargau (German/Catholic/Fuedal.  Married 41 y/o with Son and Daughter.  Controlled by von Habsburg.  Vassal of HRE.)
- 5 (8.5%)
Duke of Translyvania (Hungarian/Catholic/Fuedal.  Unmarried 19 y/o with many siblings.  Father was former King.  Cousin current.  Vassal of Hungary.)
- 9 (15.3%)
Count Sigfus of Vestisland (Norwegian/Catholic/Fuedal.  Unmarried 28 y/o with 1 son.  Make Iceland relevant.  Vassal of Island.)
- 6 (10.2%)
Petty King of Makuria (Nubian/Miaphysite/Fuedal.  Unmarried 27 y/o with 1 son.  Heir of high chiefdom of Alodia.  Independent.)
- 4 (6.8%)
Count of Trinkitat (Nubian/Miaphysite/Fuedal.  Unmarried 21 y/o with no heirs.  Strongest single county nation in Nubia.  Independent.)
- 4 (6.8%)
Screw these guys, I want a ruler designed person.  (Suggest a site.)
- 3 (5.1%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20

Author Topic: Crusader Kings II Dynasty Succession Game (Persus13)  (Read 49317 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Crusader Kings II Dynasty Succession Game (Someone get us moving again!)
« Reply #180 on: November 15, 2016, 12:42:21 am »

Well, I played for a bit, but Maria remains alive despite my best efforts.  I'll keep trying!

It's quite basically been a month since either of you updated.  I literally don't care who gets through the turn anymore, just that someone does.  Hell, I'm going to blitz through one myself just to be certain something is done.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 15, 2016, 12:59:08 am »

RedKing hasn't posted in anything since the 9th.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 15, 2016, 11:50:54 am »

I'm pretty sure the election broke him. Give it time.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 15, 2016, 01:37:53 pm »

I'm pretty sure the election broke him. Give it time.
Oh I understand. I feel like there should of been a mandatory internet break for basically everyone then.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 17, 2016, 12:13:46 am »

Yeah, probably best to just turn over the save even though Maria lives.  Have fun winning the Third Crusade!

http://www.filedropper.com/ascalon11881127

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 17, 2016, 07:46:27 pm »

Yeah, probably best to just turn over the save even though Maria lives.  Have fun winning the Third Crusade!

http://www.filedropper.com/ascalon11881127

...we'll roll with it.  Kot, you're up.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 28, 2016, 08:14:04 pm »

So uh... how are we doing?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 28, 2016, 08:35:47 pm »

Kot said he was going to do continue Euchre's turn, but he hasn't done anything.  Given Saigo hasn't showed up since the 18th of October, it's your turn.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 28, 2016, 08:39:11 pm »

Kot said he was going to do continue Euchre's turn, but he hasn't done anything.  Given Saigo hasn't showed up since the 18th of October, it's your turn.

Am I doing it with or without Conclave?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 28, 2016, 08:52:32 pm »

Am I doing it with or without Conclave?

Euchre used conclave and locked the save behind it.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 28, 2016, 09:25:40 pm »

Okay, I'll check things out tomorrow. Am I just doing the rest of Maria or Maria+heir or... something else?

Also:

I want to see how badly I can fuck everything up that y'all do. :P

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 28, 2016, 09:39:27 pm »

Okay, I'll check things out tomorrow. Am I just doing the rest of Maria or Maria+heir or... something else?

Get through the rest of Maria's turn first.  Let's see how long that takes.

Also:

I want to see how badly I can fuck everything up that y'all do. :P

One note, Euchre was putting up his turns from the perspectives of regents, since Maria is a lunatic.  Given you are taking over with the statement things will screw up, you could write it up as her gaining power.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 29, 2016, 04:05:51 pm »

Maria lasted 3 years. I can post a save or continue, before writing up a summary.

I would prefer to post the save... but I can continue.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 29, 2016, 04:38:23 pm »

Maria lasted 3 years. I can post a save or continue, before writing up a summary.

I would prefer to post the save... but I can continue.

It is your choice.  If you do not wish to continue, I'll notify the next person on the list.  If you wish to continue, feel free to go ahead.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: November 29, 2016, 04:49:39 pm »

I think I'll actually continue. I was playing at the lowest speed and got through it in a few hours. I need to make my mark, and not have to try to RP someone mad.

The heir is only a few years from 16 anyway...

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20