Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Author Topic: SPAMEMPIRE: Gloranthia of Aimsightai!  (Read 9843 times)

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMEMPIRE
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2016, 02:44:20 pm »

B

We can keep an eye on them in the mean time.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2016, 02:50:39 pm »

B C
Ambassador stuff aside, we at least have a lead--we know their motive, or at least can critically examine it. Saying B instead of C, in my perspective, allows leeway for the other person to commence acting on their own volition, potentially bringing in more of their intent :3 Unless they were forced, y'know. In that case, C is better because it pressures them.

Also Sirtana reminds me of Cortana. :P Real glad we went with SCIENTIFIC so we can uncover many details we'd fare poorly in metaknowledge without.

Edited to C because considering implications, it may be a lot better to give the impression a direct kick especially from one like this. Looking at it if we were not scientific and hadn't known crucial specifics to distinguish details, B would've been the better choice.

...Can't wait to poke alien plantlife with science or see what the adventures here are. :P
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 03:01:16 pm by Tiruin »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2016, 02:53:49 pm »

C. Seriously.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2016, 03:04:56 pm »

You tell him that you accept the explanation, but next time this happens, there will be a brutal and swift WAR upon his king's system. He does not respond, and simply closes the holo-call a moment later.

777.091 SE

During a meeting with Chief of Justice Department, he mentions that he knows of a brilliant young man from a loyal and wealthy family, who apparently has a crush on Your Highness (who wouldn't, duh!). If you were to marry him, you could have potentially an easily puppeteed husband.

A) Tell the Chief that you agree to this plan and have the boy brought to you.
B) Decline as you're looking for someone else for a husband.
C) Decline and later make a semi-public announcement that you're not looking for husband in any near future, dammit!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2016, 03:10:56 pm »

C

We are married to SCIENCE.
This may not work out well but eh, different setting. There should be broader benefits/detriments to choices right? :P
But seriously--we can spend more of our time getting better, different requests and more people to know us BETTER, so we...can get better...marriage requests, I guess.
You tell him that you accept the explanation, but next time this happens, there will be a brutal and swift WAR upon his king's system. He does not respond, and simply closes the holo-call a moment later.
Either he got the impression that we're smarter than we look (or he's incompetent), that we're probably temperamental, or the usual 'wow they're really territorial'. Wish we knew our own history though. It's intriguing to see that we deposed a tyrant as a scientist-leader. Technoempire anyone? :D
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 03:19:48 pm by Tiruin »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2016, 03:18:21 pm »

B.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2016, 03:30:55 pm »

Haspen: Wait, do we lose the Empire upon marriage?

If so, A for sure. We need to marry at some point, after all, and acting as a puppet ruler would be better than not acting as a ruler at all.

If not, B.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2016, 03:34:04 pm »

Naw, hereditary laws are equal in future, otherwise we wouldn't playan an Empress in the first place.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2016, 03:35:19 pm »

Ah, okay. We shouldn't need a puppet-able husband, then. B.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2016, 04:16:30 pm »

B

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2016, 04:44:15 pm »

B, let's not make hasty announcements
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2016, 05:14:33 pm »

C lets just clone ourselves.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2016, 01:59:43 am »

You decline his 'offer'.

777.101 SE

A delegation from Tarkelian Hegemony is due to arrive tomorrow for a trade conference. Everything has been taken care off by your staff to accomodate the aliens, but there's still a day left, so you decide to...

A) Personally review security arrangements just in case someone tries to blow up the place.
B) Read some holobooks about Tarkelian culture to avoid etiquette failures tomorrow.
C) Take a day off and head to Eden spa; you haven't had a day off since coup d'etat!
SigFlags!

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2016, 02:08:22 am »

I'm confused as to whether the stuff after the punctuation mark are minutes or days.

When advisor-bot spent 30 minutes explaining something to us it incremented by 30 (I assume the standard imperial hour is 365 minutes), but there's been mentions of months and days. It's all very confusing.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 02:12:12 am by Demonic Spoon »

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2016, 02:09:57 am »

B
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11