Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 70

Author Topic: Grunts  (Read 133002 times)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Grunts
« Reply #705 on: November 14, 2016, 11:02:27 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"Hey guys I didn't die immediately like my other 2 clones." Return to base and do stuff.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Cahillguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: November 15, 2016, 02:31:23 am »

Spoiler: Last Failed Action (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: CAH004, Platoon 6 (click to show/hide)
"Oh, it's over? Sweet, I didn't do anything, but I live!"
Pick up a variety of guns at the shooting range at base and attempt to shoot accurately with them.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: November 15, 2016, 03:10:51 am »

Aigre, you get a pacemaker. Note that on your guy. He still has a 1 in 6 chance of seizure per round.

While receiving pacemaker, loot infirmaryfor anti-seizure meds. Smile sweetly at anyone who tries to stop me.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: November 15, 2016, 07:18:37 am »

Platoon: No bloody idea
Unit number: MG002
Curse the quartermaster.
Use chewed gum to fix the broken gun. Nab some duct tape and reinforce it. Test the gun, and fix it if it falls apart again.
Grab a combat knife. Shine up the boots.

Ask an officer what is my platoon.
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: November 15, 2016, 07:59:54 am »

Inspire my allies with a rousing victory speech.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: November 15, 2016, 12:01:08 pm »

Ask for a replacement for my big ass knife. Since my other one is stuck in some worm.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: November 15, 2016, 05:27:10 pm »

Alright you lot. Line up. In a line. A line. The fuck you think a line is? Straight damn it. I don't care if yu only have one leg, stand at attention! At attention. With your back straight. In a line. Space Jesus preserve us, how does the Glorious Empire put up with you? You stand here. and oyu stand here, and you ....

Much better. Now:

Oce006. Your predecessor drew this
He holds up a badly drawn picture, in crayon and lipstick. The only really legible bit of doodle are the flames, and the shrieking victims of said flames. "On the Application for Honors. Those honors are denied. Wasn't the flamethrower enough? Don't answer for the deceased dammit! It was a rhetorical question. You don't need to know what a rhetorical question is.

Likewise, you, KH0 ... MPs! Grab him before he lights that! Who let that maniac have a lighter anyway? Look, he's wired it wit ha battery. Where did he get the wires? KH008, if you can hear me throgh the convulsions, your request for a name is denied. We are considering revoking your flaming privileges as well. BUT! I believe your service on the field of combat will speak for itself in that courtmartial. Yes, yu can have your crayons back. AFTER they are inspected for contraband.

CAH004. Your request fr a name is DENIED. However, we are willing to continue to test certain battlefield serums on your line. The ZOM serum was marginally effectual. At your line's request we will test additional serums, one per clone. No, you may not dictate the serum. That's for the eggheads to decide. No, their heads aren't literally eggs. It's a figure of speech.

HC005. On behalf of your predecessor, who did a fine job mopping up some support bugs, we award you a flyswatter patch. No, I am not handing it to you. Someone competent will sew it onto your uniform. ((consider that a CP))

CW004! For making Baby Space Jesus cry tears of laughter, you have been awarded .... A kickass Cyborg Body! Look at that thing! And I see you even have combat scuffs on it already! No, don't hide them, that 's a badge of honor.  ... That, on the other hand, is a spaghetti stain. wipe that up.

Ynk006, your predecessor's drunken antics have not gone unnoticed. A previous incarnation was likewise unbalanced, unpredictable, and surprisingly effective. We have our eye on you.

Finally. Get that line straightened up again. Just like last time. Stand still. Facing me, just like before. Much better. It's still lousy, but it's much better.

Jag008! How the hell are you still alive? You spend more time buried in sand, in rubble, and in the guts of the enemy than you do under the sun! And yet, here you stand. Jag008, yuhave been awarded the name, 'Dug'! Wear it proudly. Dug. Because you've been dug out a lot. Congratulations, Dug.

Alright, everyone, that last mission sure had a lot of explosions in it. that's the kind of action Brass likes to see. You are being rewarded for a job poorly done with Ice Cream ... Flavored Artificial Non-Dairy Frozen Yogurt Substitute! Eat up, it's a celebration!

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: November 15, 2016, 05:34:23 pm »

"Sir, yes sir!"

Eat my Ice Cream Flavored Artificial Non-Dairy Frozen Yogurt Substitute enthusiastically
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: November 15, 2016, 06:12:12 pm »

Thank the officer for the name. Dug will Dig into some Flavored Artificial Non-Dairy Frozen Yogurt Substitute
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 09:34:33 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: November 15, 2016, 06:21:16 pm »

"What the hell do you mean by, "predecessor"? I never requested a name, sir."

Cahillguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: November 15, 2016, 06:39:14 pm »

CAH004. Your request fr a name is DENIED. However, we are willing to continue to test certain battlefield serums on your line. The ZOM serum was marginally effectual. At your line's request we will test additional serums, one per clone. No, you may not dictate the serum. That's for the eggheads to decide. No, their heads aren't literally eggs. It's a figure of speech.
"Yes sir! Sign me up for the next one!"

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: November 15, 2016, 07:38:25 pm »

Sulk after getting my lighter taken away. Eat some icecream substitute as well
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 07:53:53 pm by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: November 15, 2016, 07:43:17 pm »

"Sir! Yes sir!"
Mumble something about people not giving firing coordinates loudly while I eat my Ice Cream Flavored Artificial Non-Dairy Frozen Substitute.
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: November 15, 2016, 09:32:48 pm »

Eat the Ice Cream Flavored Artificial Non-Dairy Frozen Yogurt Substitute!, also ask permission to become a lab rat for these serums like CAH004
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: November 15, 2016, 09:56:59 pm »

Platoon: No bloody idea
Unit number: MG002

Eat the Ice Cream Flavored Artificial Non-Dairy Frozen Yogurt Substitute!, also ask permission to become a lab rat for these serums like CAH004.
Ask for more chewing gum. Can't risk running out of chewing gum.
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 70