Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 70

Author Topic: Grunts  (Read 133023 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Grunts
« Reply #690 on: November 12, 2016, 01:49:42 am »

Pork002 Drops in, and heads towards where the combat is!

Look at where my previous clone died. Look for any sonic-based devices. Or perhaps microwave.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: November 12, 2016, 06:08:21 am »

Help my new boss in digging Jag out
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: November 12, 2016, 07:54:19 am »

Platoon: No bloody idea
Unit number: MG001
Unit type: Grunt

I'm assuming I'm at the command post at the entrance.
Go to the command bunker, but grab a gun on the way.
Nod at the guys digging Jag005 from beneath the rubble, chew gum and run up to Floor 4 manically yelling at the Other GuysTM that we're there to kick their butts.
Chew gum and kick butt in melee.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 07:58:39 am by Maegil »
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: November 12, 2016, 11:14:23 am »

((AHAHHAHAHAHAAH, I'm dying of laughter.))

Dig myself out again, grumble about how I've spent more time underground then I have on the surface..
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: November 12, 2016, 02:32:14 pm »

Someone is going to pay for that.
Climb up to the fourth floor, start shooting.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: November 12, 2016, 02:37:53 pm »

Ask for a grenade, throw it into the unit. Check out my gun.

Cahillguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: November 12, 2016, 05:14:22 pm »

Spoiler: CAH004, Platoon 6 (click to show/hide)
Get on the functional topgun on the functional jeep, and launch suppressive fire on Floor Four through the open side (where a wall used to be).

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: November 12, 2016, 06:51:17 pm »

(rinse and repeat)

Charge up the command bunker and start killing enemies or capturing them if they look important.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: November 12, 2016, 07:02:02 pm »

Spoiler: HC005 (click to show/hide)

Arrive. Sprint up the command bunker to floor 4 & create a beautiful red collage with the enemy.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: November 13, 2016, 03:56:26 am »

((NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!))

"Dude, like... *cough* ...bury me with my skates on. With my bitchin' collection of Wham tapes. And my... *dies*"
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: November 13, 2016, 05:43:14 pm »

Continue my quest for proper medical care. Demand proper anti-seizure treatment.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: November 14, 2016, 05:30:13 pm »

Battle 2: Round 19

Quad:

Continue my quest for proper medical care. Demand proper anti-seizure treatment.
(6) no seizure this round. (1) A medic takes one look at you and waves over a Sergeant, who bitchslaps you for wasting his time and shoves you toward the command bunker. Good to be back among competent leadership again, eh?

Spoiler: CAH004, Platoon 6 (click to show/hide)
Get on the functional topgun on the functional jeep, and launch suppressive fire on Floor Four through the open side (where a wall used to be).
gonna need someone to drive it out of the first floor first.

"Welp."

Lay down on the ground and try to remember the nice, pleasant moments from my birthing tank.
The explosion from the other artillery unit kinda dampens the mood a bit. You grumble and wallow, getting hot desert dirt ground into your wounds. (1) They are now [bleeding] and [infected]

Quad Death Rolls:
No one dies. neat. Only wounds are Yo008's and they are self inflicted.

Artillery West:

Ask for a grenade, throw it into the unit. Check out my gun.
(3) you get a grenade into the unit and it explodes, doing a bit of damage. (6) "Preventative Maintenance past due? What is this shit?" You clear the warning signal and lock and load. it rapidly cools to functional.

Pork002 Drops in, and heads towards where the combat is!

Look at where my previous clone died. Look for any sonic-based devices. Or perhaps microwave.

(4) you see some weird devices built into the housing. Looks like they were exposed by the grenade blasts.

Let's try another crazy plan.
Use cyborg legs (and hands if they're needed, I guess) to scale my way up Artillery West and fire a large ballistic into the chamber, then immediately get as far away as possible. (which should be possible thanks to cyborg speed+jumping?) Try not to do this right as it fires.
If getting up to the chamber looks impossible, just stay in shelter and fire a large ballistic at the housing again.

(4) (5) Hmm. You look up to the top of the unit and decide immediately that climbing over a hundred feet up there would be unwise, especially if you were to drop a heavy grenade into it, as tere would be no way to get away from tehexplosion except free fall. So you do the next best thing and somersault right up to the top of the casing, and drop a heavy grenade into the machinery. "Fire in teh Hole" you scream, as if anyone could hear you. And you drop and run. And then the grenade explodes.

Stop being disoriented. Shoot Other Guystm.
(2) nope. You sag down onto your knees again. And then that artillery unit explodes.

Artillery West Death Rolls:
(3) The Artillery unit is destroyed in a huge explosion. the blast is strong enough to put you guys at risk of injury, So I'll roll individually for you. The barrel then topples away from the area crashing into the canyon wall and bending in the middle.
lucky.
Zr007's armor is obliterated in teh explosion, and he takes a serious wound, but the others managed to get to cover beforehand, and are unharmed.

Floor 3:

((AHAHHAHAHAHAAH, I'm dying of laughter.))

Dig myself out again, grumble about how I've spent more time underground then I have on the surface..
((glad you liked it. I was hoping it wouldn't be frustrating for you as a player))

Help my new boss in digging Jag out
Spoiler: OcE006 (click to show/hide)

"No man fuckin' left behind!"
Dig me up a Jag. Call over a medic for him, discharge him from Squad OCEAN, recruit zii to take his place.
(3)+2 You guys dig Jag out. He looks terrible, just ... Like he'd been eaten recently.

Floor 3 Death Rolls:
((NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!))

"Dude, like... *cough* ...bury me with my skates on. With my bitchin' collection of Wham tapes. And my... *dies*"
And so ends the saga of drunk heavy gunner closet valley girl. We at TheTemporary COmmand Post Just Outside The Destruction Zone salute you.
(5) no more floor collapse. You guys live!

Floor 4
Spoiler: HC005 (click to show/hide)

Arrive. Sprint up the command bunker to floor 4 & create a beautiful red collage with the enemy.
(5) ooh, you start shooting guys with aplomb. or, with your gun. you kill a guy!

(rinse and repeat)

Charge up the command bunker and start killing enemies or capturing them if they look important.
(2) the rubble on floor three slows you down and you stumble out onto floor four as return fire is incoming, forcing you to take cover behind a water cooler.

Someone is going to pay for that.
Climb up to the fourth floor, start shooting.
(4) you wound a guy. He pulls back into the command room.

Platoon: No bloody idea
Unit number: MG001
Unit type: Grunt

I'm assuming I'm at the command post at the entrance.
Go to the command bunker, but grab a gun on the way.
Nod at the guys digging Jag005 from beneath the rubble, chew gum and run up to Floor 4 manically yelling at the Other GuysTM that we're there to kick their butts.
Chew gum and kick butt in melee.

Mark one of your gums as chewed. or both, if you're that kind. there's one in every platoon, after all. (1) yo upick up a still smoking gun from the hand ofa corpse. it falls apart as you run up through the bunker. No matter, melee is where it's at. (3) you get into a hand to hand battle with one of The Other GuysTM, off to the side of the main action.
You also gain a CP: Respect. for acknowledging the unburial efforts.

Your Nightmare has arrived
End there pitiful lives in flame
(5) fire has this certain effect on people, you know? Actually, it has several. One, it burns. Two, it scares the bejesus out of them, and three, it gives you this great rush. You get (5) kills this go.
Floor 4 Death Rolls:
(2)HC005 is maimed by return fire
(5)Mar004 is shielded by a support post and unharmed
(2)Hat008 is maimed in the exchange of fire
(1)MG001 makes it into actual combat just in time to be killed by a knife stabbed straight into his chest. he falls over a desk and lies, face up before his killer
(3)KH008 is Seriously wounded, breaching his flamethrower suit and making him vulnerable to burns.

What's left of The Other GuysTM on this floor and in the command room are surrendering. that means no more kills after thisround will be recorded as combat kills, but as war crimes.

Instructions for next round

Everyone:
The Command Bunker has surrendered, the Artillery units are down. The mission is ended.

Return to base, get fully treated for your wounds. Maimings get prosthetic replacements - not nearly as cool as CW's. Aigre, you get a pacemaker. Note that on your guy. He still has a 1 in 6 chance of seizure per round.
Burns get a blue skin covering. Neat. And slightly more fireproof than normal skin.

I'll hand out names in a little bit. I think two players have earned one, but I need to review.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: November 14, 2016, 05:40:29 pm »

SHOOT DA TINGS!
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: November 14, 2016, 05:41:47 pm »

SHOOT DA TINGS!
Missions over bro
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 05:56:33 pm by S34N1C »
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: November 14, 2016, 05:51:37 pm »

Spoiler: OcE006 (click to show/hide)
OcE006's helmet beeps to notify him of a comrade's death. He screams.
"I SAW THAT!"

He runs up the stairs to floor4, ignoring the battle's end, and stabs the guy who killed MG001 repeatedly.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 70