Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 70

Author Topic: Grunts  (Read 133344 times)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: Grunts
« Reply #480 on: October 11, 2016, 09:19:00 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Save my companions with "Medicine" Then PURGE XENO SKUM
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: October 11, 2016, 09:19:53 pm »

Swap out the battery, try not to die
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: October 11, 2016, 09:26:39 pm »

Invoke Khorne, run at the last exposed bug and bludgeon it to death. Offer its innards to the blood God.

I mean, rally the nearby troopers. Fire and advance at the exposed bug as a team.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 12:42:01 pm by Aigre Excalibur »
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: October 11, 2016, 09:30:20 pm »

How do classes work? Do I just pick from one of my unlocked classes after I die? Or do I have to wait until my 5th death still?
Also, what equipment does the grenadier, have?

I set my class to Grenadier, but I'll just change it back if I can't do that.

I have found my calling.
Explosives combined with strange poorly-thought-out plans.
Get yet another grenade while assuring the Sergeant I'll try not to do anything extremely stupid and/or idiotic. Chew gum a bit, and stick it to the grenade, and throw it into another swarm of support bugs and hope they like gum and that this isn't sugar-free gum.
Run away post-throwing before I get eaten alive by a swarm of insects.

Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: October 11, 2016, 10:25:08 pm »

This is Fine. I am perfectly okay with the events currently unfolding.
I am also dead. Very very dead and not at all living and about to blow you all up. I am being perfectly honest when I say that you should probably drag me into your HQ before leaving me perfectly alone on your corpsepile which happens to be right next to a major structural weakness in your base.
Or you could leave that's fine too.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: October 11, 2016, 10:27:43 pm »

HC002 steps off the air-boat and crosses himself. Somewhere, a HC model clone has fallen.

Give my previous medic a dirty look, and then retrieve the late 'Sar' rak001's sword from the battlefield. Use it to slaughter Worms/Bugs
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: October 12, 2016, 12:28:30 am »

Teleport back to the action using my previously latent mind powers. Start walking, if that fails.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: October 12, 2016, 08:02:54 am »

Get underground and bring the fight to that yellow bellied worm.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 03:15:23 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: October 12, 2016, 08:31:39 am »

(I am fine with my class and rank)

protect the heavies while they climb the slope
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: October 12, 2016, 09:20:19 am »

Okay, screw reloading, climb up the slope and whack any Other GuysTM on the way up.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: October 12, 2016, 10:42:38 am »

Beg the god of boom booms for forgiveness, for I have sinned by not blowing shit up with this character yet. Set the timer on the C4 to two minutes, wield it in my demomansy arms and charge into melee range with the mortarmen and beat their shit in.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: October 12, 2016, 11:52:04 am »

Carry on playing dead, hoping that the Other Guys will finally leave me alone. If they do decide to shoot me again, attempt to unpin my frag grenade as a leaving present!

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: October 12, 2016, 12:08:21 pm »

Keep up the western barfight brawling.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: October 13, 2016, 12:21:35 am »

Unit Number: ynk004 Corporal Yavoviv  (platoon 6)
Inv: heavy-ass gun, pack, gum, helmet, stuff
Character Points: "chaplain of the damned" "kung fu priest" "ten yard stare" "Don't get in my way?"
Class: Assault gunner 

Dive after my gun, reload it if I haven't already, and then either make my way quickly back up the slope or take cover nearby, depending on how much we seem to be getting shot at. Thank Zii006 for cushioning my fall. Offer them a role within Squad Yoink. Assess situation.

If my gun is loaded and none of my beloved squadmates are in the way, resume the suppressive fire to buy us time to get back to the wall. Failing that, just go use my big-ass gun to brain some of the enemies Hat006 has incapacitated so helpfully.

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: October 13, 2016, 08:38:17 pm »

Oh crap, wake up! Charge through the gate!
((Last post was here.))
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 70