Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31

Author Topic: Sneaktunnels, a CATastrophic dungeon  (Read 72381 times)

YHVH

• Bay Watcher
  • Batshit Insane God
    • View Profile
Re: Sneaktunnels, a CATastrophic dungeon
« Reply #420 on: February 24, 2017, 01:26:21 pm »

Sooner or later, this will be the Dungeon of !!Fun!!
So, now I have a moat filled with magma AND patrolled by ghosts. It is quite nice actually.

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
  • Spooky cart at distance
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: February 24, 2017, 07:03:37 pm »

Evil scholars? Who could have expected this threat?

And sounds like fort is heading for a reclaim.

onciblu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: February 24, 2017, 08:00:36 pm »

Right? Pretty original
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 08:02:52 pm by onciblu »
Ô_ quack

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: February 24, 2017, 08:12:59 pm »

Onciblu you can finish earlier,  but it would be nice if you could give us a list of all the named and alive dwarfs so that we can continue. What year is it now?
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

onciblu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: February 25, 2017, 05:24:04 am »

It's not my turn. Pikachu is playing. I am just writing to fill the void and get things a little more interesting.

As for the list I think it's better to wait for pikachu's save, which he said will come soon TM
Ô_ quack

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: February 25, 2017, 07:08:36 am »

It's not my turn. Pikachu is playing. I am just writing to fill the void and get things a little more interesting.

As for the list I think it's better to wait for pikachu's save, which he said will come soon TM

Ah, right sorry.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: February 28, 2017, 11:23:40 am »

13th Timber, 258.
A maceman has named his wooden shield.
Urvad was killed, by the military, after he finished killing some sane children.

14th Timber, 258.
Risen Shaligkogen has gone stark raving mad, but I am not really suprised.

17th Timber, 258.
Lokum Udilkon has gone stark raving mad.
Rak Semorsibrek has been struck by melancholy.

19th Timber, 258.
Olon Iklistducim, a dwarven bard, is visiting. We don't have a tavern, but I guess he can do so.
Also, Olon is holding an instrument, and three different books.

20th Timber, 258.
Shorast Ordishmanb has gone stark raving mad. How have we not run out of children yet?
Oh. Ingish Kubukthak has gone beserk, in the middle of the kitchen area. I'm just going to send the entire militia, and someone should get there soon. Two xbowmen come and shoot at him, and a bone carver decides to toss him around like a bag of potatoes. Then some war dogs decided to get in on the fun. Then, a woodworker came and sliced Ingish's head off.

21st Timber, 258.
Udil Rovodsvot, a ranger, has been missing for a week. Don't get me wrong, I like that there is one less dwarf, but I'd prefer knowing what killed him. As such, it could have been anything.

23rd Timber, 258.
Tun Regkadol has gone berserk. Yes, he is a child, like all the rest. Immediately, he punched a fisherdwarf twice, then follows him into a brewery, and tried to grab the bewer, but got smashed with a mace for his trouble.
Then the maceman, the brewer, and a random smelter decided to gang up on Tun. After hitting him a few times, and knocking out some teeth, Tun became enraged. However, he gave in to pain, and was soon vanquished.
Melbil Bomreklilum has gone berserk, as well. He attacks the smelter from before.
Tosid Fathsholid has gone berserk. He isn't anywhere near Melbil, so this might be tricky.
Melbil suffocated, so less problem. However, a bunch of random people seem to be fighting each other.
I guess all this is getting to them. An engraver is fighting a citizen scholar. Capt. Reynblade is fighting several growers. A hammerdwarf appears to be fighting another hammerdwarf, and a crossbowman. I hope that this can be resolved peacefully, but this will probably end with a lower population, so this might even be a good thing.
Tosid Fathsholid has been eliminated, but fighting continues. A citizen scholar is attempting to prove the combat ability of 'The Study Of Economic Policy', Reynblade is still fighting farmers, and other people are fighting for no apparent reason. An iron-greaves wearing planter, and another farmer, were killed by Capt Reynblade.
The engraver that was fighting with the scholar is dead. I honestly don't know how to save anyone now. I just hope that the trouble makers will die, and the fort can go on. A chemist is dead, no idea if s/he was a citizen or not. Another scholar died.

24th Timber, 258.
Dawn of the twenty-fourth day, and another grower is dead.
'Reynblade' Mishosdomas Babinmuthir Orshar, Capt. Reynblade has been found dead, killed by The Immortal King Of All Cats.
Tun Loktzanos, hammerdwarf, was killed. Bomrek Erithbomrek, wrestler, was killed.
In the middle of all the death and destruction, a ranger has grown attached to a bismuth bronze crossbow.

25th Timber, 258.
Sodel Libadoltar, fisherdwarf, has also been found dead.
I think the fighting might be over. I sure hope so, anyway.
A ranger, a carpenter, and a surgeon have been found dead, but they may be from before today, so the fighting may have ended.
The current citizen number is 177. The pets/livestock is 171. The others list is at 71. the dead/missing is at 849.
A visiting scholar has been found dead, however he was simply killed by some spear traps.

1st Moonstone, 258.
Id Amostozsit, Goden Gusilcog, Urvad Zozoddom and Zuglar Dalzattekkud, all dwarven children, have been found dead, dehydrated.

5th Moonstone, 258.
Asmel Erithdakas has been found dead, dehyrated. Wonder if this is just an insane child, or someone else.

7th Moonstone, 258.
Zuntir Astelrisen has also been found dead, yes from dehydration.
A rebel cat has given birth to kittens! The horror...

9th Moonstone, 258.
Muthkat Bufutoddom was killed by dehydration, according to the top autopsy-dwarf.
A kitten has grown up to be a rebel.

10th Moonstone, 258.
Kadol Fikodbabin, Olin Oboklanggud and Risen Shaligkogan have joined the list of dehydrated dwarf children.
The current citizen number is 166. The pets/livestock is 168. The others list is at 62. the dead/missing is at 867.

12th Moonstone, 258.
Lokum Udilkon was dehydrated. The current citizen number is 164, so someone unknown must have died.
Ah, Dobar Adililir, dwarven child, has been missing for a week. Maybe that's the unknown death.
Lorbam Nomaligath also dehydrated to death.

13th Moonstone, 258.
Some graffiti artist has been engraving unflattering pictures of me pretty much everywhere. I can hardly walk through a single hallway, without finding a political cartoon of me. This person obviously dislikes me, but this person is defacing tombs in the name of getting me unelected as overseer.

15th Moonstone, 258.
I CAN'T TAKE THE PROPAGANDA ANY MORE!!! I AM QUITTING!!! I AM GOING TO GIVE MY JOB TO THE NEXT PERSON THAT WALKS ALONG!!!
--------
The named dorfs I have are 'Glass kadol'(he may be an actual named dorf, or he may be just the glassmaker he is), Pikachu17, speciesunk0wn, Onicblu II, Lonely Tosid, Snow, Arcvasti, and Northwinds.
All other named dwarves are either dead, or I invented them during my turn. I didn't dorf anyone, because no one got back to me on what the people wanted for their dorfs.
here's the save http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=12745
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Carefulrogue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: February 28, 2017, 01:30:11 pm »

What percentage of the fort survived your rule?  I don't recall losing so many dwarves to domestic means in... forever...
I never thought genocide would look so cute. . .
No reason someone can be dorfed only once. An entire army of Carefulrogue! All in one coffin, it seems.
"Guys if you say 'oops sorry' afterwards it's not a war crime, right?"

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: February 28, 2017, 05:39:57 pm »

I just realized Mea has been long dead. 
I think I'll stay dead, to keeping my sanity.
Who's the new Baron? 

onciblu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: March 01, 2017, 10:15:43 am »

It needs checking, but I think it's snow

edit:

Seven Players: "The Council"
1.  - Sanctume as "Sanctumea" dead, NOT to redorf
2.  - Carefulrogue as "Northwinds"
3.  - Pikachu17
4.  - Snowdwarf as "Snow"
5.  - speciesunkn0wn as "speciesunkn0wn"
6.  - Arcvasti as "Arcvasti II"
7.  - Onciblu

There is one vacant place in the council. It's remaining participants are fairly active.

If anything with the list is wrong please point out. Is easier to keep track when the list is fresh.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 11:34:23 am by onciblu »
Ô_ quack

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: March 01, 2017, 11:08:49 am »

What percentage of the fort survived your rule?  I don't recall losing so many dwarves to domestic means in... forever...
I started with 203 citizens. I ended with 165.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: March 01, 2017, 05:07:14 pm »

Well, I guess it's me now. Gonna take the save and have some !!Fun!!

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: March 02, 2017, 04:52:45 pm »

Bump.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: March 02, 2017, 10:45:58 pm »

Bump.
I think I will DF today.
Edit:
Nope, today playing Armordipped. Though I should do it tomorrow.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 07:36:53 am by snow dwarf »

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: March 03, 2017, 08:09:59 pm »

Wow, the current biggest danger is FPS death. It's running really slow.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31