Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 40

Author Topic: Persona: Ruins, IC: Return to Normalcy, Once Again  (Read 27832 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Ruins, IC: Not Out of the Woods Yet
« Reply #285 on: February 16, 2017, 05:37:39 am »

"S-so, if something h-h-happens again w-we meet y-you at your house a-and get the stuff f-from there?"
She pauses as if to say something else, but instead just fidgets in place, nervously checking through her phone as if expecting to find a mixed call or some such.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 16, 2017, 05:40:56 am »

"Well, we haven't got much choice, unless you guys can hide all this stuff from your parents."

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: February 16, 2017, 06:31:24 am »

"Very well. I'm still keeping my gun." He hands the other gun and the chainmail to Kanade.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 16, 2017, 07:20:44 pm »

"C-c-could I-I, um can I leave my c-clothes at your h-house a-and borrow s-s-some of yours? I-if I-I j-just t-throw t-them out in this state, i-it m-might look really suspicious and..." She sort of just trails off, fidgeting ever more so.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 07:23:34 pm by Empiricist »

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 16, 2017, 07:24:21 pm »

((rip))
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 07:28:11 pm by Sl4cker »
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 16, 2017, 07:25:51 pm »

Kanade raises an eyebrow at Miji.
"A girl wearing a guy's clothes. Right. That's not at all suspect."

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 16, 2017, 07:32:44 pm »

"Fair point. You give her your clothes, then. I'll see you both tomorrow. Or later today." With not even a wave or a farewell nod, Miji runs out of the forest a little like someone who just saw a sign warning them about bears - trying very hard to keep calm while escaping.
carrot cakeu

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 16, 2017, 07:47:20 pm »

"W-what? N-no! I meant Kanade! S-sorry"
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 01:52:40 am by Empiricist »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 17, 2017, 02:36:11 am »

Mijimeki takes the opportunity to dart through the woods and away from teasing Kanades, his face straight despite his current actions. When he actually gets out of the woods though, and under the clear midnight blue sky, he sees he is actually pretty much in luck -- he never actually closed his window, so it's hanging out there open and providing him with an easy way to get in and stahs his burned clothes and gun. He probably has it easiest out of all three of them on that front, honestly.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: February 17, 2017, 05:22:54 am »

He successfully stahses stashes his stuff away and slips into a relatively fresh set of clothes. After closing the window and the curtains, of course.
carrot cakeu

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: February 17, 2017, 07:17:36 pm »

"It wouldn't work. We live too far apart, remember?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 17, 2017, 08:21:54 pm »

"Oh... W-what I do with these then?" She again gestures to her ruined clothing "I-I don't think I can h-hide them easily..."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 19, 2017, 02:28:27 am »

Despite initial misgivings, things do end up working out rather easily -- Kanade and Aoi get to the former's house without running into anyone, Kanade successfully smuggles her friend into her house and gets her changed -- it's late enough so that everyone else is fast asleep, and Aoi gets back to her own house without problem as well.

11:30 AM
The next morning sucks, to say the least -- not only did the three end up being up very late, but they went through the pain, stress, and exhaustion of combat. They're barely even on their feet for the morning and way to school afterwards (much less able to string together a decent conversation without serious effort), and the morning classes feel like an endless hell in addition to being as useless as usual. And if any of them ended up falling asleep... the teachers here are at least lenient and aren't notorious for caring too much if students do exactly that. But the classes do, of course, eventually end, and the three Persona-users end up meeting at their usual spot.

They're not alone in the area, though. A certain quiet, purple-haired recluse, Ryo Kamimoto, happens to be sitting in that area today (only a couple of tables were empty and Ryo... hasn't had the best relationship with other students). When the three sit down at their table, adjacent to hers, Ryo finds them to be naturally in her field of view. As she does her usual slightly-menacing chilling stare routine, she finds herself picking up a couple of things someone not looking closer might not notice -- it looks like the three have been through a fire or something, as she can notice singed hairs on each of them here and there. Aoi, Mijimeki, and Kanade, however, get a bit of a strange feeling when they look at her. From the same deep part of them that Aoi and Mijimeki felt the tugging in when they were originally drawn to the ruined city last night, they get a faint intuition that she's in some way special.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Ruins, IC: Strange Intuitions
« Reply #298 on: February 19, 2017, 10:15:19 am »

Kanade, for her part, raises an eyebrow at Ryo, before looking around at her exhausted fellows.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Ruins, IC: Strange Intuitions
« Reply #299 on: February 19, 2017, 10:30:56 am »

Mijimeki seems pretty out of it. If he's noticed Ryo's strangeness, he doesn't show it. Either that, or he's very entranced with his food at the moment.
carrot cakeu
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 40