Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dominions 4 new cross-community game  (Read 2207 times)

sum1won

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 new cross-community game
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2016, 11:19:56 pm »

There's a lot of chatter about why you chose the picks you did.  The current assumption is that you just picked compatible choices that you each wanted to play, (and EA Agartha is going to be the pretender so as to avoid poisoning teammates with bad pretender effects).  Im not fishing for your team strats ... but I am curious.

Hopefully someone else will step up and fall on the sword for me so my opinion will be irrelevant, but I'll still voice my whiny, petulant opinion: I vote Bay12 votes vanilla instead of summod.
what did you say you little markata
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 11:35:07 pm by sum1won »

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2016, 08:58:18 am »

It's an intercommunity game. Some communities use balance mods, others don't. Vanilla gives everyone an experience they have some familiarity with.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2016, 09:01:29 am »

Yeah. The only one we ever use here is Worthy Heroes.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2016, 09:07:17 pm »

There's a lot of chatter about why you chose the picks you did.  The current assumption is that you just picked compatible choices that you each wanted to play, (and EA Agartha is going to be the pretender so as to avoid poisoning teammates with bad pretender effects).  Im not fishing for your team strats ... but I am curious.

I guess you'll find out when the game starts.  ;)
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.
Pages: 1 [2]