Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 48

Author Topic: Wayward Paths - Forever (Adventure #3) - Finished!  (Read 45901 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: Wayward Paths - Forever (Adventure #3)
« Reply #285 on: September 14, 2016, 10:19:48 pm »

The nearest farmer, carrying several bags of goods tied to a yoke, stops and sets the burden down. "Ṕ̷̸̕͝ą̸͞҉͞r̶̶̕d̕͞ờ̸n̷̶̷͡?̴"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 14, 2016, 10:30:38 pm »

Blink.

"Do you ever go into the woods?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 14, 2016, 10:33:39 pm »

"And the Entity shows its face. It appears displeased. Mundanes are manifestations."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 14, 2016, 10:35:00 pm »

"It looks scraggly."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 14, 2016, 10:47:12 pm »

Koi just facepalms.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 14, 2016, 10:56:48 pm »

"Perhaps."
Sigtext

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 14, 2016, 11:00:48 pm »

Blink.

"Do you ever go into the woods?"

The farmer looks over towards the woods, and gestures to the yoke loaded with groceries. "A̴҉͡͞ļ̶҉l̸̀͢͠͡ ͘t̛҉͢h̕͟҉é̶͘ ̨͢͠͝͠t҉̀í̵̧͢͞m̨̀́̕͞é̴͘̕.̷̕͞.̡̡̢̕.̶̀͜͏ ̧̧t͠͞o̷̸ ̴̛̛̀g̸̀͡ę̨t́҉.͝͏̷.̵̀͟͟͡.͘͟͜"

"It looks scraggly."

The farmer sniffles, and wipes his pseudopod. "S҉͏o̡҉ ̕̕͜w̸̛͘̕͡a͠҉̀͢͟r̵͟҉̨͠m҉͏.̛́͢͞.́͢.͞"

"And the Entity shows its face. It appears displeased. Mundanes are manifestations."

F̛ͮ̉̔͐̾͛͋̏̏ͫ͏͏͍̯̖̩̫̫̤̻̖̲̠̦̱̜̝͢ọ̴̘̤̯͎͎̯͖̞̲̹̝̫͎̝̜̜̩ͨͫ̒̂͜ͅg͖͖͇̥̱̯͖̫͓̘͉ͦ̒͛͂̈̅̿̑̊ͬ̽ͫͮ̕͟g̥͓̙̙̖̱͙͛ͦ͂̍̑ͥ̅̽ͥ͂ͣ͟͟ͅi̶̓ͦ̅͂ͧ̆͛͗̊͗̂ͩͤ̊͋̾͊̇҉̸҉̬̩̳̦̯̞̞͉͙̬n̸̴̡̛̝͙̪͚̼̤̦͍̖̖̱̻̞̤ͤ̃ͬ̾̈͊̏͗ͪ͠ę̲͓͖̲̬͈̩̠͇̦̼̝͓ͤ͑͑̄̑̈ͬ̽̾̌ͩ͂̉̅ͬ̉̇́̚̚͘͝͠ş̙̳̱̟̪̖̮͉̪͇̫̜͙͚͈͈͋̑̇͌͒̆̈̎͌̒̐̓̍͒͗͞ş̻̥̤̱͓̯ͮͣͮ̇̿͒́͘͢͟,̵͖̹͓͓̗͔͉͉̦̞̦̰̔̉́̑̅͌̉̀͐͌ͦ͟͝ ̰͇̩̱̙̰̮͛ͣ͗͛͊ͨ́͛̈́ͯͤͬ͊̀̌̀́̚̕͡şͨ̏͗͗̇ͤ͒̒ͨ͋ͪͣ͑ͧ͋̎̓҉̸̧͎̳̗͉̫͎̙͈̣̣̮̕ͅl͕̺̘̘̖̽̀̂̏̍́͂ͯ̾̓̑ͫ͒̚͜͞͞ͅͅű̝̩̫̘͎͉͇̭̫̟̠̗͔͙̻͎̼̣̝ͨ̉ͬͪ̒̒ͯ͞g̴̳̥̖̲̮͕̖̬̜ͤͤ̌͊̀͞͝g̸̨̧̰̟̙̹̪̜̲̦̹̤͖͕̤͚̦̲̭̎̈́ͦͪͯ̐ͣ̽̏͟iͫ̒ͦͥ̎͛ͩͬ̅̓̚̚҉̸̶̧̳̱̳̗̤̠͙̮̤̼̰̬͢s͓̞̗̫̱͇̙̭̟̣͓̰̞̔͆̓̂̍̉ͭ̒ͫ̀́̄ͨ̓ͤ̄̉̚͢ͅh̴̊̈̏̐͑҉̨̮̳͖̱͇̻̖n̴̿̀͗̏̑͗̽̒͏̻͖̗͔͕̞͕̟̞̥͉̮͇͚̯̞͟ȩ̏ͪ̍̋̚҉͚̮̦̯͖̺͇͓̳̝̀ͅsͣ̑̌̊̓͏̨̹̣̬̣͎̮̪̖̯̯̫͟ͅͅs̵̐̈́̆͆̽ͪ̾͐ͦ͋͑̾̐͊̒̚͜҉̛͚̹͍̳̬̪͕̩̙̯͍͓̼͍,̛̫͍̖͉̰̪͓̉ͩ͗͛̐̈̑̐͘͜͡͡ ̵̴̠̮͉̜͕̤̲͇̼̲̫̬̰̭̰̙̮̒̋ͬͫͦͫ̔͘͠ͅi̧̐͂̓̂̀͌͏̢̺͓͎̮̝̯̣̞̥̺̩̥̲̲̦̟͙̦̕ͅn̻̞̼͖̜̣̲̝̺̫̞͓̜̅͊̔͆͆̑̾̓ͫͤͤ̉̐̑̾̉̿́͠c̶̣̟̥̗̻͖̬̻̫̠̳̬̈́ͣ̇ͦͯ̒͂̂ͦ͒ͯ͊̍̆͒̎̅̾͠o̵̡̬̘̺̼̜̮͍͕̳͙̙̪͈̻ͯͥ̽ͤ͐ͩ̑̽ͥ̇̓̚͟͜ͅm̩̺̣͙̓ͯͯ̅̑͐͋ͤ̍ͦ͛̓̇͠͡p̴̡̤̳̭̝̫ͥ̀͗ͤ̓̒̕r̸̡̬̻͕̹̤̖̫̦̥̆͆̓̾ͫͧ̅ͯ̽͡ȇ̡̧͎͈̲͎̦̝̲̜̤̮͙̤̈́̃͌ͩͬͪ̋̅́ͩͩͦ̈́ͤ̐ͪͪh̷̸̷̫͖͕̱̹͍͓̪ͨ̐̄̎ͨ͐̐͜e̓̃̂ͭͦ̽͑ͩ̆̿̚͡҉̛̦̞̘̦̩̟͎́ͅǹ̴̛̛͚̜͚̯͉̳̳̮̬͔̆̐ͨ̉ͩ͋͋͂̂ͪͬ͆͋̋́͘s̶̸̢̟̣̦̭̳͍͔͔͚̲͕̣͐̂̈͐͒͑ͤ̐̄̈͋ͨ̏ͬͬ͛ͮͮ̚͝i̷̴͒̓̈́̂̓ͤ̑̎ͭ̀͏̶̟̟̟̻̤͠ͅo̷̅̂ͥͣͦ̃ͧͩ͛́͝͏҉̯̬̼̹̹̳̼̱̘͙̰̺ņ̸̵̺̖͙͖͇̤̮͕̊̀̎̿ͦ̓̿̇̊̅ͦ͆̓ͮ̈́͐͆ͭ̓͢͠.̷͖̫͈̹̹̗͙͎̥̗̬̘̭͍̯͔̪̖̾̇ͬ̓̀̿ͪ͗̒͂̆͒ͬ͟͡͞ from the f̛̤̞͉͇̭̦̣͍̟͙̗͇͕̻̼̺̣ͩ͊̊̊̾̉ͪͮ̓̅̃̿ͮ̋̄̾͟͢a̵̵̠̦͉̭̱̦̙̙͔̣̍̾̀̽͗ͭ̀̈́ͥ́͟͠r̢̨̪̯̪̮͉͓̓ͧ̈́ͫ͌͒̈́͊ͬ͑̎̓ͧ͋̚̚̚͢ͅͅm̸̲͉͉̱̃ͬ͋̽͛̿ͮ̉ͦͣ̉͋̈͂͑̀͠͝e̸̖̗̟͈͚̗͇̖͔ͨ̆́̽̇̌̄̑̅͗̽ͫ͑̑ͦ̇͠ͅͅr̶͑͋̐͑̍̈͒ͪ́͡҉͓̘̬͕ Concern from Espada.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 14, 2016, 11:02:37 pm »

Avi flips the stone device she's carrying into position...
Sigtext

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 14, 2016, 11:13:07 pm »

"Eeheh.. HehehehaHAHAHAHA~" Glee. Sadistic Glee at breaking an Existence. Almost Manic. Espada would probably know this is normal for older psionforms. Titus and Avi might be a bit unsettled at the random burst of laughter.

"It's time to Wreck The Place. Terminate the Mundanes. Entity is Active."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 14, 2016, 11:18:03 pm »

Avi just giggles coyly at Koi's outburst.

"Ehe.  I always liked learning how to blow things up too~

Well then!"

Open fire on anything pseudopod-y with 'stun'.  If that doesn't work engage kinetic force.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 11:20:20 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 14, 2016, 11:34:48 pm »

Titus places his hand on the hilt of his blade and his hand seems to be shaking slightly. "Okay then. Uh, seems we did some- Ah!" He lets out a small gasp as he feels his armor injects him with a combat stim.

His his entire body seems to relax and he then speaks in a low and emotionless voice, his suit's speakers slightly distorting his voice. "Engaging."
He then quickly brandishes his sword, ignites it furiously, and sends a large horizontal wave of energy towards the forest. And then goes for the nearest targets.       

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 14, 2016, 11:45:04 pm »

"Eeheh.. HehehehaHAHAHAHA~" Glee. Sadistic Glee at breaking an Existence. Almost Manic. Espada would probably know this is normal for older psionforms. Titus and Avi might be a bit unsettled at the random burst of laughter.

"It's time to Wreck The Place. Terminate the Mundanes. Entity is Active."
Concern from Espada relating to both the other being and Koi's reaction. Strong feeling that this is a bad idea. The f̴̢̠̘̪̙̜̝̭̫̬͋ͯ̔̿ͥͨ̌ͥͅạ̵̢̱̣͓̬̗̯̮̈̏̇͊̎͂̊̅̄͋̉͛̃̔̓͗̑ͬ̚͘r̛ͥ̓͌ͮ̌͞͏̻͓̮̱̻͙̣̦̝͉̺̭̜͓̮̥͕̘͇m̒̎̄̍͋ͮ̐ͥͭ͋ͨ̊̉͜͟͏̸͇̤̜̻̜̜̞͠ͅe̢̞͎͈̼̜̤̻͉̥ͣ̃ͪ̏̚͢r̷͎͖͓̝͖͈̝̰̟̗ͭͣ͋͊ͭ͒̂ͦ͒͆̚̕͡ ̵̶̢̛̭̘͔̭̫͋ͭ̋ͬ̇f͋̐͗ͣ͛̇͒̇̊̆̐̏̈̑ͫ̋͠҉̛̘̪͉͍̯̘̘̰͈͍̟̗̠̠ẻ͓̦̟̲̼̱̪͙͓͔̺̦̤͙̬͎̙͓̮ͩͩ̇̈́ͯ͑ͭ̊ͣ̏̌̚͢͟e̴̷̶̬̙̰͕͉̓ͧ̏ͧ̄́ͪ͜͠l̵̨̫̙̯͖̮̘͕͇̻͎̩͔͙̻̱̭͓̥ͥ̒̅̅̈̌̆͑̀͢s̛̪̳̠̹̖͖̞̃̾ͪ͗̊ͯ̈́ͬ̔̑ͨ̈͛̓͠ͅ ̸͋̓ͬ͂̓͌͗ͧ̅̒̈́ͥͣ̿͊̕͠҉͇̣͕̹͉̩̰̻͈ṣ̨͙̲̼ͯ̄̌ͦͫ̈́̒ͨ́̌̽̕͢͢l̶̸̛̞͙͈̣̱̘̪̝̬͚̗̻͍̼̿̋ͩ̓̕e̸̴̯̼̩̱̱̮͔̻̒̀͊̊̂̿ͨ́̚ȇ̆̀ͩͦ͏̵̬̳̩̠̩̰̤̫̦̗̙ͅp̝͙̥̮͓̻͑ͥͣ̅͐ͣͧͫ̽͡y̷̱̮̘̻̣͇͉ͧ̉ͫ̿̋ͬ͂ͮͪ̌̅̓ͪͦ̀̀̀͝.͆ͫ̑̓̾ͩ̎͆́͘҉̛̤̤̩̥͕̲̯̻͖̩̫̘͇͝

Avi just giggles coyly at Koi's outburst.

"Ehe.  I always liked learning how to blow things up too~

Well then!"

Open fire on anything pseudopod-y with 'stun'.  If that doesn't work engage kinetic force.

Drawing forth a stream of mana from her accumulator, Avi shapes it into a stunbolt and lets it fly "I҉̧̕͢ ̷͘͝͞ś̸̨̢h̛͢ǫ́͜͠u̵̢̨͠͠l̴̶̷̛͡d̸̡͜͢͞ ̷̢̡͞g̸̴̢͡e̕͏t̷̀ ̸̷͡g̢̨ǫ́̀i͏̷

What a wonderful day

The past three days had been a nice vacation. While they still hadn't found what they were looking for, the four of them almost didn't mind. The weather was so nice, the people were so kind, and the food was so wholesome. It was just good to have a break from the dangers and complexities of all those other places...

...bowls in front of them. A draconic humanoid with dark red scales began serving the porridge from the big pot.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 11:46:51 pm by HugoLuman »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 14, 2016, 11:49:23 pm »

"Sublayer Four. Lets see how deep this one goes." Koi stands up and punches the wall.

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: September 14, 2016, 11:55:33 pm »

Titus gets up and helps Koi dismantle the wall.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 15, 2016, 12:12:00 am »

"Sublayer Four. Lets see how deep this one goes." Koi stands up and punches the wall.

From the other side of the resulting hole, a face can be seen. "Gosh! Y'all alright? That looks like it must smart somethin' awful, I tell ya..."
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 48