Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 48

Author Topic: Wayward Paths - Forever (Adventure #3) - Finished!  (Read 45914 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Wayward Paths - Forever (Adventure #3)
« Reply #210 on: September 13, 2016, 08:49:29 pm »

"No. You leave it. By the Minds. This is like dealing with a roudy 51 with a genocide fetish. I swear. I will pick you up and carry you if I have to. Let the Daemon have its irrelevent pet and be done with it."
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 08:54:33 pm by Kevak »

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 13, 2016, 09:09:09 pm »

"Oh, good morning. I made the porridge exactly as you asked." The confused expression comes again.

Titus began to reach for his sword but freezes at the comment. A small feeling of doubt flashes through Titus's mind and he almost feels a tiny pang of guilt. The draconian did seem to be acting rather amicably, something that he hadn't seen from that race in decades. Not since... He grits his teeth and clenches his fists at the sudden recollection of a memory. He hears Koi begin to say something but it fades into the background as he quickly pulls his sword, ignites it and plunges it into the torso of the draconian as hard as he can. 

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 13, 2016, 09:12:44 pm »

Koi sighs loudly. "Here we go again. Lets see how deep the rabbit hole goes. Do I or Do I not need to start making holes?"

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 13, 2016, 09:44:10 pm »

...and plunges it into the impacted ash as hard as he can. With the blockage removed, the furnace begins to heat up. "Many thanks!" says the tattooed woman as she slaps him on the back. She wears a long-sleeved white shirt and black pants with suspenders, but also a heavy leather apron, dotted with scorch marks.

Koi sighs loudly. "Here we go again. Lets see how deep the rabbit hole goes. Do I or Do I not need to start making holes?"
..."No, not yet," says the bearded man with the shovel. "We can probably get it filled in without having to uncover more."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 13, 2016, 09:51:19 pm »

"Yes. Yes I do." Koi closes his eyes and Rips existence. in an upwards w-axis direction. Yay for headaches.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 13, 2016, 10:27:00 pm »

"Yes. Yes I do." Koi closes his eyes and Rips existence. in an upwards w-axis direction. Yay for headaches.
It's like trying to rip a hole in pudding. Melting back into place with each attempt to poke it, resulting only in a sugary mess getting stuck to the intruding finger. Or in this case, the pleasantness of the surroundings sinking into your brain.

"Well alright, just be careful of the poor rabbits."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 13, 2016, 10:29:45 pm »

Metaphorical fire then. Burn the metaphorical pudding into a crisp. Don't bother tearing. Just Sear a hole through. Leave unhealing scars on existence.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 13, 2016, 10:48:37 pm »

Metaphorical fire then. Burn the metaphorical pudding into a crisp. Don't bother tearing. Just Sear a hole through. Leave unhealing scars on existence.
Nothing you attempt seems to cause any meaningful effect on the local space. You cycle through every method you know to pinch, warp, displace, tear, sunder... but nothing. All that seems left to you is your ability to sense and prod it. Except... there is something. Some small reaction. You hone in. Yes, something is there. An emotion resonating from the local causal fabric itself. It's Pity.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 13, 2016, 10:49:39 pm »

Grab the emotion and Yank

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 13, 2016, 10:50:51 pm »

Titus lets out an aggressive and exasperated sigh. "Damn it! Again! Well at least I'm not by myself this time." He turns around and walks over to Koi. "So, what should we do?"

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 14, 2016, 12:07:25 am »

Rajita turns to look at Resalth, a curious look on her face. "Sorry if I'm intruding, but how did you end up here, of all places?"
Ain't nobody got time for that.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 14, 2016, 12:09:24 am »

"You. Are going to reign in your genocide fetish. We are now three levels deep in the Rabbithole and that is Your fault. This is why KX9 have handlers for our Combatforms. So they don't do stupid impulsive shit like this. We are going to locate Espada and then We are going to break the Untruth that is this realm at the seams. On that note. Are you capable of encrypted radio transmissions?" Pulse out on all frequencies. Ping for Espada.

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 14, 2016, 01:11:05 am »

"Of course."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 14, 2016, 01:14:20 am »

"It's like Vol all over again. Rampant, unattended, undiciplined combatforms. Save the genocide for when we aren't dealing with a multi layer dimensional hellhole. That means that when you see the dragon fucker again. You ignore it. The entity just wants the excuse to drag us deeper. Do. Not. Give. It. Such."

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 14, 2016, 01:30:44 am »

"Don't worry, I won't do it again, first time might have been a coincidence, but second or third time is enemy action. Yeah, thats how the saying goes right? Anyways, how do you know we're being dragged deeper rather than surfacing? And if we are being dragged deeper, then why does it happen when we- I attack someone?"
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 48