Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 48

Author Topic: Wayward Paths - Forever (Adventure #3) - Finished!  (Read 45798 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: Wayward Paths - Forever (Adventure #3)
« Reply #495 on: September 29, 2016, 06:46:07 pm »

"The original instance? Anyway, it's not that I would be locating the ring, but rather whatever was wearing it. But I could likely locate the ring itself also. Would you like me to attempt to do so?"
"Well, on the other hand, the spell might get confused by the ring being in multiple places at once... but it's really pretty hard to keep track of magic between realities. Do whichever you think works best."
At this point, Rajita, No, Resalth, and the Traveler reached the edge of the woods.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: September 30, 2016, 05:28:25 am »

Rajita shrugs. "Well, it would be good to try. You never know if it will work or not until you actually try to do it."
Ain't nobody got time for that.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: September 30, 2016, 08:37:17 am »

"Very well then. If I tune the spell to take into account the possibility of multiple people wearing it at the same time... it'll take up more of my viable Aether(remind me to make as many Essences as I can as soon as we get out of here)... but I think it might be doable."

No begins to build up power in his eyes.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: September 30, 2016, 01:39:38 pm »

"Very well then. If I tune the spell to take into account the possibility of multiple people wearing it at the same time... it'll take up more of my viable Aether(remind me to make as many Essences as I can as soon as we get out of here)... but I think it might be doable."

No begins to build up power in his eyes.
Rajita shrugs. "Well, it would be good to try. You never know if it will work or not until you actually try to do it."
The group, standing at the edge of the woods, can hear something rustling within.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: October 03, 2016, 06:11:25 pm »

"Eh? What was that?"

No almost diverts his focus away from his casting, but redoubles it in time to keep it from going horribly wrong.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: October 04, 2016, 11:11:29 pm »

"Eh? What was that?"

No almost diverts his focus away from his casting, but redoubles it in time to keep it from going horribly wrong.

You finish casting the spell, and can sense the wearer of the ring. The first thing you pick up is yourself, then Fune and Rajita and the Traveler nearby. You do sense something that feels half there coming from the woods, into which the Traveler is now looking with surprise and concern.

"Hey!" he shouts, rushing in.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: October 05, 2016, 08:05:42 am »

No follows, albeit a bit more cautiously.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: October 05, 2016, 01:16:23 pm »

No follows, albeit a bit more cautiously.
Heading down the road into the woods, No sees the source of the half-positive: the Traveler's box! From somewhere nearby, he can hear rapid guitar strumming. Vines and bark start to creep up around the box, and the Traveler runs towards it in a dead sprint. Suddenly, light flashes across the box's reflective surface, and the tree forming around it blows apart. They all see the box start to phase out as the splinters of wooden shrapnel shower them-

Rajita notices she's sitting at a table with Fune on her shoulder, and No sitting across from her. They seem to have some kind of gruel or porridge laid out before them. They seem to be in a rustic wooden chamber, with golden sunlight streaming through simple windows. She can hear someone talking just outside.

"...What the hell happened in that forest?"

"If'n you want to know things, I reckon you best look at 'em yourself. Not much I can say here, 'fraid. 'Xept maybe sorry."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: October 05, 2016, 05:02:05 pm »

Koi points at the 'boy' "That is a self proclaimed Hebrew sourced godling that seems to get off by turning eldritch entities into anomalous trees. We're inside a Falsehood that is functionally Amish Hell constructed by said false god, it's a highly memetic environment. Entity is quite capable of bypassing aural filters, Titus decided he wanted to be the equivalent of a Thought Bomb. We found a fox person. There's some pretty major temporaral fuckery going on. And I found another KX9."
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 06:20:57 pm by Kevak »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: October 05, 2016, 06:19:30 pm »

No frowns, before trying to figure out if his spell is still active.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: October 05, 2016, 06:47:12 pm »

--?--
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 07:44:30 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: October 05, 2016, 07:24:36 pm »

No frowns, before trying to figure out if his spell is still active.

No's spell seems to have been going on for the past week, as he used it to help all the others in their search. They'd all been looking for something together, but the past few days they'd started to feel more like taking it easy. It was pretty nice here, after all. A vacation would be nice.

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: October 05, 2016, 07:37:47 pm »

"If'n you want to know things, I reckon you best look at 'em yourself. Not much I can say here, 'fraid. 'Xept maybe sorry."

"Well then, guess it's my turn to say sorry, to everyone else. Answer denied." He immediately flinches and waits for the bomb to go off. 

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: October 05, 2016, 07:41:00 pm »

"I could probably make it out of the ground zero blast zone with Espada. Significant burns aren't a major issue."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: October 05, 2016, 07:43:25 pm »

"Well then, guess it's my turn to say sorry, to everyone else. Answer denied." He immediately flinches and waits for the bomb to go off. 

The boy shakes his head a little sadly.

The golden displays appear over Titus' armor again.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 48