Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: This is my Question  (Read 981 times)

Malakor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
This is my Question
« on: August 14, 2016, 08:48:41 am »

Is it possible to use the embark everywhere issue as oppotunity to play multiple Forts on one embark spot?
Couldn't test it yet due to low/med end Laptop. (would take too long and yes, i am lazy!)

I heard with embark everywhere it's not possible to reclaim your fort, since you will spawn with a new embark group, unless you turn it off.
My idea was to embark as Hermit multiple times (once per player) with Embark everywhere on the same place,
and then each player would have his own little Hermit he can control only and build a shack or whatever. If it is possible to reclaim multiple forts on the same spot, i dunno what could go wrong!

At the same time i thought i could open this new Topic for everyone who has a question that won't fit in anywhere else.
Have fun!
Greetings,
Malakor

Deinos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: This is my Question
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 09:10:16 am »

I don't have anything to add except thank you for explaining why I couldn't reclaim muh forts, I was rather upset and thought it was Masterwork's fault

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: This is my Question
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2016, 10:52:42 am »

I don't have anything to add except thank you for explaining why I couldn't reclaim muh forts, I was rather upset and thought it was Masterwork's fault
oh, I did not know this... I will turn embark everywhere off by default.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::